Darkness Beneath the Stars (Mature/Adult,CC,XOBu) *casting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Darkness Beneath the Stars (Mature/Adult,CC,XOBu) *casting*

Post by KatnotKath »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Darkness Beneath the Stars
Rating: Mature/Adult
Couples: CC
Category: ‘AU from just before End of the World’ and Crossover with Buffy
Disclaimer: Roswell and Buffy and their characters in no way belong to me, I’m just playing with them, and an idea which occurred to me and seemed interesting. Serina as shown here came from the imagination of Stormwolfstone.
Summary:

After Max speaks to Liz in Departure and tells her about Tess, instead of going back to the others, she runs away. Why? – because unknown to anyone but she and Max, they consummated their relationship before FutureMax visited Liz and she has recently come to the realisation that she’s pregnant.

Learning from Max that Tess is pregnant, and that he and the others are leaving, she takes off and disappears without a trace, believing that there is no other way.

Kyle and Maria manage to fit things together, and they go to the cave just as in the series. Tess leaves alone, but Liz is already gone…

Leaving Roswell, her friend and family behind, behind, Liz travels eventually under a new identity to LA, where she tries to get on with her life, unaware of what took place back in Roswell and that Max is looking for her.

A couple of months later, Buffy leaves Sunnydale at the end of series 2 after having to kill Angel even though his soul had been returned. After everything that she’s been through, her expulsion and the way her mom reacted to the revelations of who she was, she decided to leave everything behind in an attempt to build a new life for herself without having to be ‘the slayer’. Her road leads her to Los Angeles where she takes a waitressing position at the diner where Liz is also working.

The two girls meet and become firm friends, while back in their respective home towns their groups continue to remain in ignorance as to the location of their missing friends.

The Roswell group will eventually end up in Sunnydale, as will Liz and Buffy.

Posting in the RP initially will be split between LA, Roswell and Sunnydale.
In LA it’ll be 2 months after Liz left and Buffy has just arrived
In Roswell and Sunnydale the RP will be set 4 months after Liz left.

LA will catch up with Roswell and Sunnydale in the timeline shortly, some posting set just after Buffy arrives in LA is necessary for the plot.

There will be set times at which time will shift forward to try and keep this moving.

Cast List

Isabel - Storm
Michael
Maria
Liz - KatnotKath
Max - Isabelle
Kyle
Buffy - Storm
Willow - Storm
Cordelia
Xander
Oz - Madroswellfan

Angel, Spike, Dru and other characters can all be brought in if someone wants.

Original Characters

Serena - Storm

Giles, Sheriff Valenti and Mrs Summers will be run as NPCs by myself, Isabelle and Storm as and when they are needed.

Other parents in Roswell or Sunnydale can be played as NPCs by everyone unless anyone particularly wants to take them.

If you want to bring in another original character, be it human, alien or demon, PM me with a bio or some information about the character and I'll see what I can do.

Rules

1) I'm asking for sample posts for any of the currently open characters. Those that aren't auditioning have already been in this rp when it was put on another board, so please don't think that I'm playing favourites because I'm not. It's open auditions for a week so you can apply for any open character at the moment.
2) No short posts - anyone who knows me is aware I like longer posts (preferably two paragraphs or longer). This gives other people more to respond to in their own posts and I've always found tends to make for a much more enjoyable time.
3) If you're going to be away for a while please tell me then we can either temp a character, or try and make it so that others can continue posting without you. If you don't post for ages with no explanation, I will recast you because it's not fair on others. And if you decide you're not interested, again, please tell me.
4) Most important, have fun :wink:
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

This is a great story, Kat! I hope we can play soon!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Can't wait to get started again :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'd like to have Maria. Where would you want the sample to begin?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

FaithfulAngel24 - sorry it's taken so long for me to reply to this, I haven't been on the board much over the last week or so. Glad you like the idea of the rp though :D. If possible a sample set over the summer, after Liz has left would be good, but other than that you have pretty much free reign ;), look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Sent my sample post. Tell me if there needs to be any changes. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Faithful Angel - I got it :D:D and it looks great, I added you to the cast list.

Alizaleven - look forward to seeing your sample although I'm sure it'll be wonderful.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Bump ;)
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Heyy, I haven't rpg'd in a while, but this one sounds like fun. Could I have Xander?

-Steph :) :D
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Steph - sorry for the delay in answering, I'm just getting back to being online, and starting to try and wade through the mound of stuff I have that's built up while I was offline. The basic answer to your question is that first of all I need a sampe post from you (it's only fair to do it the same way as I have with others. If you're still interested, please send me one and then we'll see about it.

Alizaleven - you still interested, I don't think I've received anything from you if you are...

FaithfulAngel - yes, I know it's been a long time, but I'm trying my best to get sorted now...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...