Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Hey, it's me...Liz. I'm sorry I haven't called you but I've been somewhat busy with work and I've been spending a little time with Alex before he leaves town again. Then too, I had to talk to Sean."
Liz. My breath catches in my throat as she speaks. She's the one... I don't want to do this with anyone else.

"So how have you been? Any...any, um, reconsidering of...of us?"
"No way!" I blurt out quickly... and then realise how over the top that sounded. "I mean... no, of course not Liz. I really do want to do this with you... as long as you still want to..."

I swallow as I ask a question that I know will be difficult but... I have to ask. "I...understand if you don't want to answer this but uh...did you tell Sean?"
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I can't help the gigantic smile that plasters itself to my face when he so quickly blurts out "No way!" It was exactly the reassurance I needed. I sigh softly and feel some of the tension leave my body. I didn't realize how worked up I've been about everything until this moment. This all just seems so surreal...like a weird fairytale.

"Of course I still want to. I was just a little nervous that you might have been having second thoughts. I'm glad you're not," I say softly into the phone.

I frown at a spider I see crawling along the far wall. I hate to kill it when I know that it'll eat any other bugs that might be in the house but I hate the thought of it getting into my stuff and finding it later. I'm debating whether to kill it or let it live when my attention is snapped back to Max when he says, "I...understand if you don't want to answer this but uh...did you tell Sean?"

What do I say? I realize now, with a lot of shame and embarrassment, that Sean was a real jerk and I don't know what I ever saw in him in the first place. I don't want to hurt Max's feelings by telling him exactly what Sean said about him and it makes me so angry I want to wring his neck. "Yeah, I told him," I say in a somewhat flat voice. "He wasn't really happy to find out that I accepted another man's proposal when we were supposed to be going out."

I hope that was most of Sean's reaction. I'd hate to think that he was just a rotten guy and I have terrible tastes in guys or bad judgment because that would seriously cause some problems since I'm getting married to a man I hardly know. Now I'm starting to get a headache from all the analyzing.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Yeah, I told him," she murmurs flatly. I feel really bad for asking now. I swallow for a moment whilst she says, "He wasn't really happy to find out that I accepted another man's proposal when we were supposed to be going out."

"I expect any man would be... especially a man who was going out with you..." I say quietly. I bite my lip before saying, "So um... did you call just to ask if I was still up for it or... just to talk or... maybe we could um.... do something... planning... I don't know." I sigh slightly and say, "Sorry I... I obviously haven't done this before uh..." I swallow before saying, "So um... are you ok? Anything I can do?"
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Nice posts, everyone!

~LIZ~

I smile at his compliment and feel myself blush. It's nice to hear that he thinks so highly of me when we've just met not a week ago. "So um... did you call just to ask if I was still up for it or... just to talk or... maybe we could um.... do something... planning... I don't know." He sighs and adds, "Sorry I... I obviously haven't done this before uh..." I swallow before saying, "So um... are you ok? Anything I can do?"

I laugh lightly, suddenly put back in a better mood. "Actually, I was going to ask you what you thought we should do next," I admit to him. I think for a moment and then say honestly, "You know I just really wanted to talk to you. I wanted to get to know you better. What are you doing right now?" I'd like to see him and talk to him face to face but this is ok if he's busy or whatever. I know it's a little late. I glance at the clock. Ok so 9 in the evening isn't exactly late but it's not really early either.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Actually, I was going to ask you what you thought we should do next,"
Good question...

"You know I just really wanted to talk to you. I wanted to get to know you better. What are you doing right now?" I smile to myself before saying, "Other than talking to you...nothing. What about you... maybe we could get together and do something... anything you want to do?" I ask her.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

posting Karen's Isabel post since Karen can't get access to RF:

Isabel
Forty five minutes! I look at the clock and mentally work out how long
I'll take to get ready.
"Oh okay...I'll see you then. I'll let the guard know that you're
coming. Come right in. See you."

PIcking up the intercom I wait for Gary our security guard to answer,
"Hey Gary, I'm expecting a visitor in about forty minutes, an Alex
Whitman. Please show him in. Thanks."

Twirling around quickly I race in to the bathroom for a quick shower
and change in to a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, thinking that, that
would be most appropriate for the time being. A little lip gloss and a
spritz of body splash and I am good to go.

Going downstairs I wait for Alex in the living room, Cleo, keeping me company.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Walking back into my bedroom, I quickly put on jeans and a light sweater. I even remember to comb my hair a bit, slightly grateful that I have shaved and have gotten a new haircut since I last saw the princess.

Driving towards her place - well, her brother's place - I briefly wonder what she might have packed and if I have to correct her about lots of her choices.

After I showed the guard my ID (selfish bastard, wanting to inspect my car like I have a bomb hidden in it), I park my car and head towards the front door. I raise a hand to knock before remembering that I should just come in.

Thinking about it for a moment, I do knock after all but dont wait for someone to answer me and open the door.

"Hello? Anyone here?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I sigh as I think about going out. "You know something, I'm just too tired from the week and seeing Sean took a lot out of me. I don't suppose you would like to come here and just relax? We could order a pizza or something and talk or watch TV." I kind of cringe at my suggestion. This guy is an alien king and I basically tell him that I'm too tired to come see him and offer pizza and a movie in my apartment. I've always thought myself a simple girl but now I've just confirmed it.

But I really don't feel like going out. And I like movies and pizza and just veging in front of the TV once in a while. I find a little courage in that, this is a part of who I am and if I'm going to marry Max, he might as well find out about me and my habits and likes and dislikes before the wedding.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"You know something, I'm just too tired from the week and seeing Sean took a lot out of me. I don't suppose you would like to come here and just relax? We could order a pizza or something and talk or watch TV."

Ah, these are one of those human comforty moments... they seem to like the tv. Ive never really watched it...had too many things to organise... but if Liz wants to then Im sure its gonna be good. I smile before I answer, "Sure.... when is good for you? I can be there whenever is good for you." I tell her.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Isabel

My ears prick up when I hear a familiar voice and I get up off the
couch, dumping Cleo on the floor unceremoniously, much too her
annoyance, made known by her hiss.

"In here Aex." I call out too him and turn the lights on. I had been
sitting in the dark, sort of dozing since no one else was up. As I see
him wallk in to the room I heave a sigh of relief, he's dressed in
jeans as well.

"Good morning! or is it still too early to say that?" I ask with a