Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Wow!!! :shock: Wonderful Posts Guys :D I am really rooting for Max and Liz!!! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I'm aware that I'm blinking... but thats about all at the moment. Did....did she just say yes? I look at her and slowly a grin spreads across my face. "Liz I..." I look deep into her eyes. "Are you sure?" I ask, desperately needing her to say yes. I don't want to do this with anyone else. That splt second kiss... it told me all I needed to know.

I slowly brush my thumb against her cheek, "I want you to be happy Liz... no matter if I'm longing to hear you say yes."
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I blush and glance away. "Well, technically, I still have to break up with Sean, but yes, I definitely want this." Suddenly, his words sink in and my eyes whip back to his. "You really wanted me to say yes?" I ask tentatively. My heart leaps at this idea. Being a practical person, I never really believed in love at first sight but today might just change my mind. "I mean...I know you asked me to marry you and everything, but...Max, are you sure you want me not just to get married?" His answer is of monumental importance to me and I practically hold my breath as I wait for him to answer.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I swallow nervously before going into my pocket for the ring. I smile at her and open the box once more. "I really want you to say yes Liz... I want to marry you... only you. If Im to marry any human girl Liz...or any antarian for that matter, I'd want it to be you. There's no one else I want to do this with."

I smile at her nervously and ask, "Do you want me to get down on one knee again or is standing ok?"
Last edited by madroswellfan on Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: LOL! Mel, hon, you forgot to put your post in first person! :D

~LIZ~

I swear that I hate when I see on TV all those girls that just seem to burst into tears when their boyfriends propose. I've always yelled at them, "This is supposed to be a happy moment! So what's with the waterworks?" Now I'm the one in tears. I can't seem to help it, especially when he pulls out that beautiful ring and says that I'm the only one he can imagine being with.

"Standing is more than ok. This way, I can reach you to kiss you properly," I sniffle out before pressing my lips to his again. God, I could get drunk off of his kisses!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Ok, I blame doing seventy different thing at the same time for that one!!! Its changed!)
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
And then she's crying. Oh God... was the kneeling that important to her?
"Standing is more than ok. This way, I can reach you to kiss you properly," And with that her lips are on mine. Forgetting the ring for a moment, my arms wrap around her waist loosly, wanting to kiss her properly. Her kisses.... there amazing. They're so unlike anything that I've ever felt before. I continue to kiss her for a few moment before pulling away slowly and murmuring, "So Liz Parker... will you marry me?"
Last edited by madroswellfan on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: LOL! Um, Mel, hon, you posted for Max not Liz.

~LIZ~

I giggle a little and say, "Absolutely. I will definitely marry you!" Wow! I didn't even know I was that certain until I said it. But this is the right thing to do. I can't believe how light and happy I feel. I think I could fly right now. I kiss him again, running my tongue lightly over his lips and letting out a happy sound when he deepens the kiss and holds me so close to him that I don't think there's a breath of air between us.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: :x AAARGHH
Changed it! *Sulks*)

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Absolutely. I will definitely marry you!"
And with that her lips are on mine once more. I pull her nearer and deepen the kiss, wanting more of this feeling. I use my free hand to pull out the ring from my box and whilst we kiss I gently take her hand. I break away from the kiss momentarily as I put it on her and grin. "I hope the ring is ok... I can get you any other one if you'd prefer..."
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: I hope that my describing the engagement ring is ok. Let me know, Mel, if you wanted that privilege. LOL!

~LIZ~

I'm laughing through my tears as he places the ring on my hand and I almost gasp when it's a perfect fit. I'm not sure I believe in signs but if I did...

"I hope the ring is ok... I can get you any other one if you'd prefer..." he starts to say but I stop him from going any further by placing a quick kiss on his lips.

I grin at him and say, "It's perfect. It's exactly the ring I would have picked out if I had all the rings in the world to choose from." I hold out my hand and admire the new accessory on my hand. The setting and band is white gold and the main diamond in the middle has to be close to 2 carats, cut in the princess style with smaller diamonds in a row. The band has beautiful scroll work on the sides facing out and the rest of the band between where the diamonds are. It's just beautiful and I'm never taking it off.

My eyes jerk back to his as I realize I'm engaged! I feel a little light headed and my world starts to go black.

Liz's Ring
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Thats great :D

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
And then she faints. Quickly I grab her before she hits the ground. I carefully pick her up and carry her over towards the steps leading up to the house. I slowly sit down on them, putting her so that she sits next to me. I put her head on my lap and stroke back her hair gently. "Liz..." I murmur. "Liz...wake up hunnie..."