RPG Casting Call

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

RPG Casting Call

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy all~

Need help in casting someone to play a certain part in your RPG? Well, look no further.

Post a notice here listing the the title of the RPG, the rating, the character needed, a description of the character, and a link to the RPG. If someone is interested, they can contact you via PM. Once a part is taken, the notice author needs to come back to this thread make note that the part is TAKEN.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. A big thanks to littleroswell for suggesting this idea.

Annie:)
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

RPG Title: Alliances (AU with aliens/CC all)
Rating: MATURE
Character Needed: King Kyle
Description of Character: King of Valentia, friend of Prince Alex, husband of Queen Tess. He is a great ruler and very pleased to have found love in the marriage alliance that he made with Kivar with Kivar’s sister, Tess. His people love him and Tess too has found love and a home of peacefulness that she never thought possible. He hopes the peace will last in the system and quickly offers to help Prince Alex and Prince Xan/Max when the troubles start. He has the gift of teleportation and his body seems to retain the spice of his planet longer than most people’s. He loves his desert like planet and is an excellent lover to Tess, who unknown to him was supposed to betray him for her brother Kivar. He doesn’t realize that Kivar’s goal is to rule the entire VATER system single-handedly.

Link to RPG: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=14586
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Character Needed: Crown Prince Rath IV/Michael
Description of Character: He is the next ruler when his father dies of the planet Reschvet. His instincts are keener than most and he can sense others’ presences. Quick reflexes and the ability to take in a situation quickly make him an excellent warrior and also a worthy opponent in any game or contest of skill. He is blessed with the gift of being able to see in any light and to go on very little rest along with the gift of being able to turn invisible, although it does tax his energies horribly to do so for long periods of time. He is very loyal to those who win his trust but as the oldest of five boys, he has a hard time showing his deep emotions. Longing for true love in his innermost self, he is thankful not to have been approached to form a marriage alliance and hopes to make a love match. When he goes to Eurolgan with Max to judge the Princess Elizabeth, he is happy to discover a close friendship in the princess, close enough to make his best friend jealous, although Michael only considers her the sister he never had. When his name is listed among the suspects in Liz’s kidnapping, he is anxious to clear his name, to rescue his friend, and to prove to her cousin that he is worthy of her attentions. He is also concerned when his friend, Princess Isabel is said to have disappeared, deserting her king and planet.

Note: I am currently signed up to play Maria but if someone would like Maria, I will play Michael instead. I have no problem with that.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

The Fifth
It's an adult RPG.
Character needed: Tess Harding
Description: She's not evil in this one. She's going to end up in a threesome with Lonnie and Khivar's second son, Cain.
For more information, look at the first message of the rpg.
Last edited by Anna-Liisa on Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Character Needed: Lady Maria (I’m currently signed up to play Maria but I’ll gladly take Michael instead if someone wants Maria.
Character Description: Cousin to Princess Elizabeth, she is proud of her position as best friend to the future queen of Antar. Unsure of her own place in life, she happily assists her cousins in keeping the people of Eurolgan. A happy person, she is more boisterous than her dignified cousin and adores animals of all kinds. Quick with a smile and a teasing remark, she is blessed with the gift of being able to see the good in any situation. She also has the gift of tongues in that she can understand and speak fluently any language she is exposed to in a very short time. It makes her an excellent interpreter and she often serves in this capacity when she is needed. She is happy to know that her life is her own and she may do with it as she pleases.

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

RPG Title: Weddings by Liz (AU without aliens, CC all)
Rating: TEEN
Character Needed: Tess (being temped by me for now)
Character Description: Bride’s best friend and girlfriend of Max Evans. She and Max have been dating for a while but she’s not sure he’s the one…especially when she meets Liz’s hot and funny friend Kyle…who turns out to be engaged to Liz! She doesn’t want to hurt anyone but she likes Kyle and she wants to stay friends with Max and keep the budding friendship with Liz growing. Will she get her wish? (for more info please see the thread for the RP)

Link: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=13257
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

This is the greatest idea for a thread yet!!! :D

Okay, so for my rp Behind These Walls, I need a few characters.

First, I need a Michael. He's pretty much like the show, but I'm open to changing his personality as long as someone plays him....pleeeeeeease.

Michael Guerin
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/ ... rendan.jpg
Talent: Blowing up stuff

And then, I need an Alex, same as the show, but open for change just like Michael.

Alex Whitman
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/ ... Alex01.jpg
Talent: Can read any and every language

And then there's an original character of mine, named Merengue. Read about her. :D

Merengue Stevenson
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/ ... rengue.jpg
Talent: Changeling (cat)
Bio: Merengue is an interesting one. She’s practically bi-polar, and when she’s in a good mood she’s great, but when she’s in one of her other moods, she’s horrible. The kids always thought she was bipolar because she was a changeling, and the other personality was reminiscent of that four day period when she becomes a cat , and maybe she was doing the same thing in her mind. She agrees with them on a good day, but then yells at them on a bad day, so they don’t bring it up anymore. They just leave her alone half the time, or send Philip in to calm her down in the days before when she’s going to change, because he’s angry all the time, and it has a neutralizing effect.

Again, here's the LINK!! viewtopic.php?t=14074[/url]
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Just a quick observation. You need to put the ratings of the RPs when you post the characters you need for it. That way those who can't participate in the MATURE/ADULT ratings won't waste their time looking at those roles.
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

littleroswell wrote:Just a quick observation. You need to put the ratings of the RPs when you post the characters you need for it. That way those who can't participate in the MATURE/ADULT ratings won't waste their time looking at those roles.
Very good point. Thanks for keeping that in all our thoughts.

Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I need Michael and Kyle for "Age of Ulyssa" -- Rated Mature.

viewtopic.php?t=11590&start=0

Ulyssa is an embittered old sorceress, hideously ugly and unloved who has forced the pod-squad and their human friends into a horrible contract. They must bear children for her, giving away their first borns in order to save the world. All the girls must be pregnant in less than six months.

The worst part is, she's broken up the established couples. Michael is with Liz, Kyle with Isabel, etc.

Will jealousy and anger break up their world, or will they find a way to preserve their friendships?