Practical Enchantment (AU Adult Pt.9)* Max needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

bump!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Bump!!! :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Me too. I have so much to tell you. Some of it your certainly not going to like. I don’t even like it. Oh Michael, I know that everything happens for a reason ,but I just can’t believe that I had to be that wicked in my past to get to where I am now," Maria starts, and I open my mouth to ask her what she means by it, but she continues, hands running all over my body in a way I missed so much, so I let her finish talking before saying anything.

“We’ll talk about all that yucky business later. Right now I just want to bask in the fact that we are both in the same place at the same time alive, healthy, and in love." I smile at her, and she pauses just long enough to use her powers to dim the lights, put on some candles, and start some music. I love the ability to do things without actually getting up.

“I just want to be with you tonight. I know the world could quite possibly be crumbling around us and there most definitely people out there wanting a hero of some sorts ,but I need just a small moment of time where it’s just you and me. Michael and Maria. Not a Charmed One and a Half demon destined to save the world from impending doom. Do you think we could just pretend that we’re an average boring and entirely normal couple who fight over who left a wet towel in the bathroom and the high electric bill?”

I let her words process, and another smile comes to my lips even though I really do want to know what she's talking about. “Please," she adds, giving me this adorable pout, and I let out an overly large sigh for her benefit as she captures my lips in a deep kiss that leaves me wanting more. Now how am I going to say no to that?

"Fine," I say pretending to be gruff. "We can be normal. But normal couples can't start CD players with their minds," I joke, before kissing her back just as passionately. Using my powers, I shove a chair in front of the door, and grin at her look of confusion.

"I don't want anyone to bug us while we're...being normal."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

When I gently draw back to study his usually mysterious expression I see that he is putting on a good show as if I have convinced him but that he is still a tad reluctant to comply to my wishes. "Fine," He grumbles but that twinkle in his eye clearly gives him away. He’s just as content as I am. I smirk happily at the revelation. I knew my powers of persuasion would get him. "We can be normal. But normal couples can't start CD players with their minds," He teases good naturedly before capturing my lips with a fervent desire that makes me go weak at the knees.

I am so wrapped up in all things Michael that it disarms me when I hear a loud thud. Shocked I abruptly break away from his warm embrace to turn my eyes going toward the door fearful of what could disrupt our tender moment. Much to my relief I find that he has used his rather impressive powers to shove a chair in front of the door. Our gazes meet once again. He answers my unspoken question that hangs heavily on the air. "I don't want anyone to bug us while we're...being normal."

A wide smile breaks out across my features. He is so incredibly sweet without even meaning to be. “You realize that we are a complete contradiction of terms.” I state with a joyful grin. Not wanting him to misunderstand my phrasing I add, “I wouldn’t change us for the world.” I reveal before my hands slide up his forearms and onto his chest. "I think I still would have found you and loved you had I not been a witch and you not a mystical being."

My lips find that tender spot on his neck where I can feel his pulse beating wildly. Is that what I’m doing to him? I nip the area a bit with my teeth feeling all kinds of pride when he sucks in a sharp intake of breath. I place a gentle kiss on top of it before whispering, “Shirt off.” With just a mere thought his shirt vanishes and the man of my dreams is bare chested making this the best reality I have ever been to.

With a soft sigh of appreciation at his gorgeous form I confess with a slightly breathless, “ Opps. I cheated just a little bit.” I try to act like I am remorseful but not even Nicole Kidman is that good of an actress. I couldn’t be the least bit sorry if I tried. ”Okay, from now on we do it the normal way.” I giggle wanting this to be special. Although I know in my heart that no effort need to be made on my part. Every time with Michael is special. He's the one and nothing not even destiny can change that. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“You realize that we are a complete contradiction of terms.” Maria says, a huge smile playing across her face as she notices the chair I've just moved. “I wouldn’t change us for the world. I think I still would have found you and loved you had I not been a witch and you not a mystical being." And I agree. I think that Maria and I met for a reason, our meeting over her clumsy injury had nothing to do with magic, and I think it would have happened no matter who we were as people.

She finds that spot on my neck that drives me crazy, and all thought process leaves me as my heart speeds up. I suck in my breath as she nips the same area with her teeth, and then suddenly feel cold. Tilting my head down, I can see that I'm shirtless, and then I realize she's willed it off.

“Oops. I cheated just a little bit. Okay, from now on we do it the normal way," Maria says, giggling breathlessly. Grinning back at her, I slide my arms up her sides, taking her shirt with it.

"Fine. But I don't believe you've got the willpower to stop using magic right now," I joke, running my fingers lightly up the curve of her spine as she shivers from the sudden cold air.

"Geez, is this house naturally cold?" I ask, leaning my weight on my elbows so I can plant a kiss on her now bare shoulder. "Well, we'll just have to find a way to keep warm."
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

This is just a filler post to let everyone know I’m still here.

~Kyle~
every things over? That’s it? Well it’s about time! Oh why do I think I just jinxed myself? Oh well we’ll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings I guess.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

The love of my life flashes me that signature grin of his and all my inhibitions and reservations melt away. His skillful hands roam up my body releasing me from the confines of my top. He speaks to me in a low seductive tone. I feel my heart flutter in my chest signaling that something truly magical is happening.

"Fine. But I don't believe you've got the willpower to stop using magic right now," He teases while running his long masterful fingers up my spine. That seemingly small act causes my body to break out into a delicious shiver. Anticipation builds and I feel the electricity between us building. The crisp cool air of the room hits my bare skin and the shocking contrast makes me shudder involuntarily.

"Geez, is this house naturally cold?" He questions with a sweet enchanting smile. I admire the length of his body as he puts his weight on his elbows so that he can place a soft kiss on my now naked shoulder. A deep aching occurs low in my belly alerting me that thins are about to get interesting.

"Well, we'll just have to find a way to keep warm." He states with a debauched expression. His intense brown eyes hold promises that need not be spoken aloud. “I can think of a couple of ways.” I offer helpfully before trailing my fingertips over his bare chest. "Anything I can do to help furthur the cause." I state with a wistful grin. :wink:
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“I can think of a couple of ways. Anything I can do to help further the cause," Maria says with a smile, trailing her fingertips lightly across my chest in a way that is making goosebumps form.

"Well," I start, letting myself fall back flat to the bed, taking her with me. "You could start by getting rid of those all too concealing pants," I say with a low voice, trailing kisses from her shoulder to her jawline, not stopping until I've reached her lips.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Well," He begins while tumbling backwards never letting me go so that I hit the bed with him. "You could start by getting rid of those all too concealing pants," He instructs with a smile that causes my brain to cease all function. My soul mate begins bestowing upon my neck butterfly kisses and works his way up to my jaw line. I find it impossible to stay still. My body is convulsing with a need that I’ve never experienced before. That should surprise me ,but Michael has given me so many firsts that I find all others pale in comparison.

His mere touch takes my breath away. His sweet gentle kiss is one I can never resist. Once he reaches my mouth I surge forward taking control by drawing his bottom lip into my mouth and gently sucking it. I break away and flash him a seductive look before whispering, “Your wish is my command.” I bring my right hand to the button on my jeans and unsnap it slowly. Letting my motions be teasing I slide the zipper down at a painstakingly unhurried pace. The expression on his torured face pleases me greatly.

I slide the material down over my thighs until it drops to my ankles. Shooting him an impish grin I remove the unwanted clothing and toss it across the room.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Your wish is my command," Maria says with an accompanying sexy smile, and I watch utterly still as she flicks open the button of her jeans and teasingly slides the zipper down, then pulls the pants off at a torturously slow speed.

I don't move again until she's thrown them across the room and then I move only enough to wrap my arms around her and roll us around on the bed, so she's against the sheets and I'm pinning her down, one leg between hers, an arm on either side.

"There, that's much better." I say with a mischevious grin of my own. Crushing my lips down on hers, I don't break for air until the longest possible second and draw away slightly breathless.

"But I'm still cold...you have any ideas to remedy that??"