Practical Enchantment (AU Adult Pt.9)* Max needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Practical Enchantment (AU Adult Pt.9)* Max needed

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Big Thanks to Crashdown_51 for the amazing work on the banner!

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Rating: Adult; Just in case.

Genre: AU, Romance,Drama

Pairings: CC but completely up to the cast if they want to change it.

Disclamer: I don't own anything, except parts of the plot. Please don't sue me.
Note: Slightly based aroung the movie/book Practical Magic. With a splash of Charmed tossed in for good measure. So there you go...

Maria & Liz Deluca are sisters.Their Father died at a very young age followed by their mother who passed due to having a broken heart. After their parents death the girls went to stay with their aunts who taught them spells and sorcery.

They soon learned they were different from other little girls. The Deluca women are natural born witches each having their own power which is both a blessing and a curse. For every man a Deluca woman loves is doomed to die. What doesn't help matters is that they are constantly battling demons and saving the world. At this point Liz, Maria, & Tess all live in the Maynor. They are the last three desendents of the Deluca line.

The girls have a "Book of Shadows" which they refer to during a crisis. Liz and Maria were born 10 months a part. Their bond in unlike anything of this Earth. They are as close as close can be especially between such different souls. Liz, Maria, & Tess make up the Charmed Ones.

Elizabeth Deluca:(22 years old) She is the oldest and most responsible. Grounded and connected to her roots Liz wants to stay in the little Town of Roswell and run her own botanical shop. Intelligence and rational thinking are her strong qualities. Her powers are a lot more developed than her sisters for she spends many hours praticing and learning her craft. Liz has the power of Telekineses. She can move things with her mind. She doesn't date ever. After she saw what love did to her family she decided to do what was best and never fall in love. What happens when she meets someone who makes her want to change her mind? An angel perhaps?

Marianna Deluca:(22 years old) Is the younger of the two siblings and about as wild as you can get. The free spirit longs to rid herself of the claustraphobic town and see the world. However demon fighting takes up much of her time leaving little room for the freedom she seeks. Power wise Maria does not have an active power. Ria is an Empath (people who can sence how another person feels during high emotion) and is also Clairvoyant. She recieves premonitions of the future which helps them out when saving innocents ,but not so much with the demons.For that she takes self defense lessons which have allowed her to kick tail. Maria has it something awful for the bad boys and has had to have more than one restraining order inforced against them. She finds the idea of falling in love thrilling. Her spontaneous nature and need for excitentent leaves any men in the dust. Can she find a man whose rebellion rivals her own?

Maxwell Evans (Immortal will never age) is a White Lighter. Basically a guardian Angel for witches. He has watched over the Deluca sisters their entire lives going unnoticed. He secretly in love with Liz but will not show it for it is against the rules. Liz has seen him around a couple of times ,but she thinks he's a doctor. He has the power to heal all wounds. Oh and he can orb in and out. (Kind of like teleport if you've never seen Charmed)

Michael Guerin (Immortal will never age) What a tortured life he has led. Born half demon half human (His father is The Source his mother a mortal) he is always having to fight his dark side. Everyday is a constant battle. He used to work for The Source (Which is basically the Devil) But quit to try to be good. He has to live like a fugitve to keep from being captured by good and Evil alike. Michael is pyrokinetic.He has the power to throw balls of fire and to shimmer. (Demons way to teleport) but he tries not to use them unless he has too. Michael falls in love with the pure spirit he meets (Maria) only to find that he is meant to destroy her. He trys to stay away but something keeps drawing him back to her. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "fighting your inner demons"

Tessa Harding (20 years old)is Maria and Liz's only cousin. Living in the Maynor with the two feuding sisters has been quite the expierence. The natural born peace maker has become somewhat of a buffer between the two. She too is a natural born witch. She poccesses the gift of freezing time. Which she uses occassionaly for personal gain ,but who wouldn't? She clearly embraces her wiccan nature by working at the botanical shop Liz owns. Tess is fiercly independent and strong willed. She has had many boyfriends in the past but nothing worth noting. She has not met a man who was not intimidated by her powerful nature. Until now....

Alexander Whittman (23 years old) is Liz and Maria's best friend. He has lived next door to the girls his entire life. While he may not have super powers he still does his part in fighting the scourge of the underworld. His smart aleck cracks and dry humor leave the baddies scratching their head. He uses his computer hacking skills to get info for the girls on a regular basis. Breakfasts together are a daily routine for them. Alex goes out on dates every once in a while, but "saving the world" tends to take up a lot of his free time. Managing his own computer programming company has made him, how do you say? rolling in the dough. He just wishes he could find someone who loves the real him.

Kyle Valenti (23 years old) is a fire fighter who causes a lot of ladies to feel heat. If you know what I am saying. He dated Liz in High School, but it was never serious. Still very close to the girls he is all the time fixing things wrong with their house. A lot of things get broken when demons are around. He is one of the few mortals who know their secret. While he usually likes to stay out of the spell casting process he has no problem whooping Demon tail with his bare hands. Kyle has not met the girl of his dreams. Then again he hasn't met Tess yet.

Isabel (Calypso) (Immortal; Will never age) Enemy to the Deluca sisters to start with. She obtains the power of Cryokinesis. (She can turn a person into a block of ice.) She can also shimmer. The intense beauty is a caous Demon. Although from looking at her you would assume Super model. Many Many Many years ago she was in love with a man who was unfaithful to her. She feel it is her sworn duty to punish all men for what they have done to woman kind. Her Ice princess shell will be awfully hard to crack. I hope Alex is up for the job. The person who plays Isabel should start her off as a villian and slowly but surely redeem her once she meets and falls in love with Alex. She is not truly evil she only feels that there is no love left in the world.

Sebastion Guerin AKA The Source(Imortal One of the perks of being the root of all evil) Father to Michaelis and all around Bad due. He wants nothing more than to destroy all that is good. Starting with The Charmed Ones. The only woman he ever loved was a human (Michael's mother) and she was burnt at the stake after being accused of witchcraft. Blaming the mystics for her demise he took it upon himself to kill every witch he comes in contact with. His only links to the oustide world is his son(who has defied him) and his favorite Calypso (Otherwise known as Isabel) she too as begun to feel for the decript humans he loathes. He vows to bring them back to the dark side at all costs.

Dustin MacNeille (18 years old) Dustin always knew he was adopted and never really cared he had two great parents who he loved and they him. Until his eighteenth birthday when he was involved in an accident. The official story is that he was thrown from the car because he was not wearing his seat belt. This was how he had survived the crash that had killed his parents. On his own now Dustin as begun searching for answers that only the past can tell him.

Charlotte (Immortal) Charlotte was at one time in a relationship with Michael when he worked for his father. Then, when he turned to the good side, she left him, and became one of Sebastian's many lovers. She also trained for many years, becoming an assassin for hire. Sebastian often uses her, and has recently hired her to capture Michael. Her powers allow her to change her appearance, sense emotions, and blend into her surroundings. Which come in handy for her line of work.

Zarifa Blair (23 Years Old) She used to be a whitelighter, but when her first charge was so viciously murdered. Zar, as her friends call her,flew into a Rage at the Elders because they would not do anything about her fallen charge, cutting all ties with the Elders she has become a Vigilanty hunting and taking down demons. She has picked up a fair amount talent with magic and fighting in her time as a hunter.She can still heal and orb because her mother was a whitelighter

*Past Lives*

~Isabel in the Past~

Isabel Van Huesen, the only daughter of Baron and Baroness Van Huesen and sister of Maxwell Van Huesen.Isabels's been surrounded by love and wealth her whole life and trusts others easily because she has never known for anyone to mistreat or deceive her.She meets Scott and falls for his charms and thinks she has met the love of her life.Even though his quite younger brother Lysander,is the one she noticed first. Will all her beliefs and illusions be shattered by her best friend and fiancee or will love and friendship triumph in the end?

~Maria in the Past~

Born Rosalyn Demarco the only child of Lawrence and Emmaline Demarco. This fiesty red head has never played well with others. Her only true friend is Isabel and they'd been inseperable since birth at least until now. After her parents horrific death Rosa comes to live with Iz and her family although she doesn't seem to fit in to their cookie cutter perfection of a house hold. Frustrated that she can't seem to get anything right she rebels against everything she was ever taught. Such as loyalty. No one knows of her affair with Isabel's fiancee except for Lysander whom she despises. Will she come to terms with the her devastation caused by the absence of her parents in time to save the one good thing she's got left? Her friendship with Isabel.

~Liz in the Past~

~Tess in the Past~

~Alex in the Past~

Lysander

~Scott~

Scott

Coupling:

(As of now)

Max/ Liz
Michael/Maria
Alex/Isabel
Kyle/Tess

Michael: Fehr's Bear
Maria:FaithfulAngel24

Max: Lizzie_Parker17

Liz:
madroswellfan

Isabel: KarenEvans
Alex: FaithfulAngel24

Kyle: Maougha
Tess: Alizaleven

Dustin MacNeille Maougha
Zarifa Blair: Aliensister

The Source: madroswellfan
Charlotte Fehr's Bear

You can always make up a new character, but you just need to make a bio and pic to run by me.
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel~past

"Too bad...I'll just have to force you" says the devil without batting an eyelid and in the blink of an eye he's holding Lysander against the wall by the throat "No one move! Or he gets it!!"

OH MY GOD!!
This can't be happening.I watch in horror as flames seem to spring out of his hand forming in to a ball

"Come with me now, or I kill this guy right now" I look at Lysander,my eyes filling with tears "Well?"
What choice do I have?If I don't go with him he'll kill Lysander.Can I really go on living my life knowing that I had a chance to save the one I love?No I wouldn't...I'd die of sorrow and guilt.

"I'm sorry Lysander." my voice sounds sad even to my own ears "But I love you too much to let you die."
I take Sebastian's out-stretched hand,"I hope we can be together again someday my love."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~SEBASTIAN~~~~~
"I'm sorry Lysander. But I love you too much to let you die."
I grin as she takes my hand.
"I hope we can be together again someday my love."

I quickly shimmer out with her, taking her to the hidden room with in the castle. I have been living here for a while and it suits me nicely. I turn to her and smile wickedly. "Well now Isabel, I want to offer you the chance to live forever."

I begin to circle her. "A chance to reject those in the world that spawn you...a chance to get back at the evil male population." I stop and face her. "A chance for vengance" I lightly run a cold finger down her cheek. "You would be a perfect demon."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel~past

In an instant we are in another room and he begins circling me like a lion circles it's prey,"Well now Isabel, I want to offer you the chance to live forever." he says with an evil smirk
Like that would be worth something without Lysander in my life.

"A chance to reject those in the world that spawn you...a chance to get back at the evil male population...A chance for vengance" he runs one slender finger of his down my cheek and I flinch away "You would be a perfect demon."

"Please don't touch me." I spit out venomously "The so called evil male population hasn't done anything to me in this timeline.Rosa prevented that..." I see the surprised look on his face so I continue triumphantly "Yes,I know everything.All that happens in the future.You'll have to kill me before I agree to become a demon ever again."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~SEBASTIAN~~~~~
"Please don't touch me."
I snort at her 'request'. What an idiot...
"The so called evil male population hasn't done anything to me in this timeline.Rosa prevented that..."

What the hell is she talking about?! I look at her confused.

"Yes,I know everything.All that happens in the future.You'll have to kill me before I agree to become a demon ever again."

"Again?" I say incredulously. Immediately I form a fire ball and point it at her. "What are you talking about? Why again? Are you saying that you know the future..."

Rosa...she knew the future. That would make sense...but how...
"Tell me everything you know or I'm going straight back in there and killing Lysander. I will then turn on every one of your pathetic friends. So if I were you I would start talking" I spit at her.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel~past

"What are you talking about? Why again? Are you saying that you know the future..." says the stuttering source of all evil
Well at least it looks like the good side has one ace up it's sleeve.This guy apparently knows nothing about the whole 'come back from the future' thing that is being played out within these palace walls

But my triump is short lived as he proceeds to threaten me yet again with the life of my beloved,"Tell me everything you know or I'm going straight back in there and killing Lysander. I will then turn on every one of your pathetic friends. So if I were you I would start talking."

If looks could kill,this sorry excuse for a man...oh wait a minute he isn't a man,he's a demon,a soul-less monster.I need to stall him.Desperately my mind searches for something to tell him,hoping that Rosa has taken Lysander and the others to safety.

"I don't know much...it's very confusing." I begin and mentally reach out with my mind,hoping Lysander can hear me
'Lysander...it's me Izzy.Please if you can hear me,go to a safe place.He's threatening to kill you all.Please.I love you.'

Focussing my attention on this Sebastian once more I continue,"They've come back from the future to correct some mistake they made in this timeline.And that is all I know for sure,aside from the fact that you made me in to a demon." I furrow my brows in mock confusion and pace the room,just wanting to put some distance between him and me
Last edited by KarenEvans on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Bump
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Lysander*

Everything is happening so fast. I don't understand. What is going on? Who is that man and what does he want with my Izzie. She refuses his command and he growls, "Too bad...I'll just have to force you" Oh Hell No! Nobody threatens my girl and gets away with it. I'm just about to commit some kind of masculine act when within the blink of an eye he has be pressed tightly against the wall. His iron clad fist of power is wrapped around my throat and I struggle in vain for much needed oxygen. I am dying and despite my futile attempts I cannot get free.

"No one move! Or he gets it!!" He bellows fiercely. My vision is dimming and I am on the verge of passing out cold when I see flaming erupting from the very palm of his hand. This fellow is not a man at all ,but a demon. Perhaps the devil himself. The evil being speaks, "Come with me now, or I kill this guy right now" Isabel's eyes widen with fear and tears brim over as she seems torn over the ultimatium. I want so badly to stop her from doing what I know she will do. Save my life. Just as I would have willingly gave up mine for her. Please someone stop her!!!

"Well?" He questions as if he hasn't the time to bother with us mere mortals. I swear upon whatever Gods or Goddess' that may exist I will see the end to the trechorous being assualting me and the one I love. His deed will not go unpunished. I swear it!!! "I'm sorry Lysander." She whispers meekly and my heart shatters into a million pieces. "But I love you too much to let you die." She accepts his outstretched hand and tears fill my eyes as she whispers softly, "I hope we can be together again someday my love." And in that moment my life is gone.

I fall to the ground with a hard thud and when I come to my senses my whole world has vanished into thin air. Looking up at those I had trusted I scream out with hate and pain, "How could you let this happen!" Grabbing a big rock I throw it just as hard as I can in the opposite direction from where I am standing before I stumble over to them. "How could you let him take her!!!" I sob as the pain overtakes my senses. I rush to the redheaded witch and grab her harshly,

"Rosa or Maria whoever the hell you are... you will get her back! She doesn't deserve this! She never asked to be apart of all this...magic and mahem.." Taking a deep breath I look into her eyes and see myself within them. A stark raving mad man who just lost the love of his lfe. I release her and she runs to her sisters side as if she's afraid I will harm the petite brunette. The nimble girl clings tightly to her bo and I feel envious and severly pissed off, but mostly I have sadness.

It is all that I have. I am all alone. Falling to my knees I let the breakdown happen. "She was MY everything." I weep and weep until I cannot no more. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Sebastion pops in for a little surprise visit and before any of us knew what was happening he had Alex as a hostage and Isabel in a compromising position. I stood stunned and unsure of what to do as the couragous Isabel took the monsters hand and vanished without a trace. Speechless is not a good look on me. Although at this point I wear it with pride. What do you say to a man who's fiance was just kidnapped by The Source of all evil. 'Uh Sorry..' Doesn't cut it.

"How could you let this happen!" He exclaims while lifting a large rock and chucking it wildly in the opposite direction. Staggering forward he continues to assault us with questions we don't have the answers to. Shame and guilt fills my features as he cries openly for the love he has lost. "How could you let him take her!!!" He must have seen the put in my expression for he grabs me in a fit of rage and demands. "Rosa or Maria whoever the hell you are... you will get her back! She doesn't deserve this! She never asked to be apart of all this...magic and mahem.."

We should have known this would happen. I should have been prepared. I go stiff in his arms unsure of how to handle the situation. Fighting back may only provoke him, but I cannot allow him to knock me around like a punching bag. He releases me before I have to take action. As soon as he does I make my way over to Liz making myself ready to protect her if need me. His unpredictable movements remind me that of a wounded animal. Although the suffering in his eyes tells a much sadder story.

My best friend in the whole world hits the ground on his knees as if he has nothing left to live for and wails uncontrolably, "She was MY everything." I swallow harshly trying to keep my wits about me. Which is becoming increasingly difficult with my dearest friend appearing so broken and lost. "We will save her." I promise him with a look of determination. "You have my word." :wink:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-errr Faith,Isabel sent Lysander a mind message or whatever you call it.It's in my last Isabel post.