Chances Are.. (Adult) (UC/CC) (Starting... 1 Need)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Chances Are.. (Adult) (UC/CC) (Starting... 1 Need)

Post by StormWolfstone »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Chances Are
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: We in no way own any rights to Roswell.
Couples: UC/CC (Semi-Crossover with Kindred)
Author: StormWolfstone and RiaRath101

Image Banner Done By: RiaRath101

Summary:

What if Tess didn’t kill Alex, but he does appear to be dead? What if Tess did get pregnant and Max and Michael left with Tess to go back to Antar? What if Liz and Kyle went with them to Antar? What if when they left, Maria and Isabel moved to New York once they finished school to start their lives over? What if Alex reappeared in their lives with someone else that was kind of familiar?

This game is going to begin two years after Departure. Alex did ‘die’ but not the way people believed. He was embraced into a clan of Vampires called the Gangrel, after he was left for dead, drained by another clan. They had to make it look like he died so that he could start his new life and learn what they needed to teach him about his new life as Kindred. He went with them to New York. There, they settled down and he became a part of something else, never forgetting Isabel.

Isabel, lost without Alex could have gone with her brothers when they left but something kept telling her not to. Besides, with Liz leaving, she didn’t want Maria to be left alone. She’d come to care for Maria as a sister and in their grief over Alex they’d grown close. So, she’d stayed. When they finished high school, they both received scholarships to a college in New York where Maria could also pursue her singing career and Isabel her modeling career.

Rath, living his own life, Lonnie out of the picture for reasons he won’t mentions meets the new Alex as the once human begins working at one of the many shops that the Gangrel Primogen owned. Rath and Cash were friends. Had been for a year and he grew to befriend Alex. The two hang out often at the clubs that the Kindred own.

Maria, though part of her will always carry a thing for Spaceboy, she’d let him go without even saying goodbye. She’d felt that it was the best decision she could have made. When she and Isabel move to New York, she’s excited about the chances that are out there. While in one of her courses, she hears about a club having auditions and goes down there with Isabel to support her. Getting the gig, which to start would be one night a week and then if she was seen as being a success they’d up the amount of nights, she was even happier. She just wished she had one of her other best-friends around to share it with.

Cash, Primogen of the Gangrel, he’s moved his clan from LA to New York after Julian was killed. He just didn’t feel right there, especially when Sasha took her own life. So, he invested in some auto shops, pizza shops and began having fun. Having lived there for nearly five years now, he often spends times in each of the shops for his clan, but he mainly spends time in the one club he bought and the pizza joint he purchased.

Lenora O’Conner is a photographer, she’s often going around looking for new models and places to capture images of and promote. Many of her photos make it in top magazines and newspapers. She’s devoted to her art and once again looking for something new when she wanders into a club unlike anything she’d ever seen before.

Couples:

Alex/Isabel
Maria/Rath
Cash/Lenora

Players:

RathRiaRath101
Maria - Storm
Isabel - KarenEvans
Alex - Storm

Cash Storm (TEMP)
Lenora -alizaleven

Anyone that takes Lenora can decide what she looks like and her basic attitude. She would eventually not only want to photograph Cash’s club, but also Isabel and Maria.

Rules:

At least 3 Paragraphs per post. When you write a post, please make certain to include enough so that when you have someone else writing against you they have something that they can respond too… no rushing the relationship aspects… let there be angst please….. Audition posts unless I tell you otherwise.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:08 am, edited 11 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

sending sample post for Isabel
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Isabel is yours.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'll put her down as pending your audition.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

PM and no... it's a sample of how you would write the post for the character... from their point of view... what they'd be doing, thinking, maybe even saying... without using other characters in the game...
A List of All My Fics

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

bumping this back to page 1
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Hey my names no longer next to Rath
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

fixed it... I don't know what happened.
A List of All My Fics

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

:D cool
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Storm can I start to post for this?