The Fifth [Adult,UC,CC,Slash,AU] - Tess&Lonnie open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

The Fifth [Adult,UC,CC,Slash,AU] - Tess&Lonnie open

Post by Anna-Liisa »

This RPG was done by me and StormWolfstone.

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: The Fifth
Rating: Adult
Genre: AU with aliens
Pairings: Slash, UC, CC
Disclaimer: We do not own Roswell
Summary:

Aden (Kyle) was in one of the pods like the Royal Four and the dupes, but his pod was taken elsewhere, so that the dupes or the royal four wouldn't know about him. When Kyle was born Nasedo took him to Roswell and raised him as his own child, but then due to "leaving to Europe to work" he left Kyle with Jim, who had no children. Nasedo's real reasons remain unknown, but he edits Jim's and Kyle's memories to think they're related and so they forget him.

Nasedo tells the dupes about Kyle and then comes to Roswell with Tess (who lived in another family elsewhere the whole time).
After Max heales Kyle, Nasedo tells Kyle everything he needs to know (he's Khivar's son, he was sent to earth after the royal four to search the Granolith and bring the royals to his father instead of Tess and that the dupes in New york were made to be protectors of him). After Nasedo dies and the dupes find out about that, they come to Roswell to find Aden. Kyle's still refusing to believe everything, but he's slowly starting to understand things (about why he doesn't remember much about his childhood).

The royal four finds out about the whole thing when one of the dupes tells them about it...

There is also another suprise coming. Kyle is not Khivar's only son. He has a brother in L.A who was a secret from everyone except Kal, who raised the son. Cain was raised to believe that the Royals were his enemies and they were to be destroyed, he was trained for battle and told about who he was and where he was from, that when the time came he would have to go searching for the granolith and his older brother. Where his brother was in line to inherit power, he was simply the fist of justice that was responsible for doling out fate to those that stood in the way or those that were their allies.

Kal told him about his father and at sixteen, decided to take a vacation to Roswell where, word had it the Royals were about to receive a surprise. See, Kal kept in the loop, knew the underground vibes, what others from their planet were doing and saying. He just often remained back from it. So, he is aware that from all that he’s seen, all of the hybrids would be in the same place, at least when he got Cain there as well.

Pairings:
Kyle/Zan
Rath/Maria
Khivar/Nicholas
Cain/Tess/Lonnie
Michael/Ava
Alex/Isabel
Max/Liz

Cast list

Max: StormWolfstone
Isabel: StormWolfstone
Michael: NightshadeIsis
Tess:
Liz: madroswellfan
Alex: KarenEvans
Maria: StormWolfstone
Kyle: Anna-Liisa
Zan: StormWolfstone
Lonnie:
Rath: RiaRath101
Ava: StormWolfstone
Cain: StormWolfstone
Khivar: StormWolfstone
Nicholas: Anna-Liisa

Credit for the picture of Nicholas goes to Tribe Scrapbook.

Joining

Just send a sample post to me.

Posting rules

If your character is interacting with another, please be sure to give some dialogue and actions in your post so that the other player can write something to work off of it. And, please... no rushing the story line or doing something out of context. If you have an idea that you aren't certain will work with the storyline, feel free to run it by us. We also ask that the length be no less then 2 paragraphs.
Last edited by Anna-Liisa on Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:32 am, edited 11 times in total.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Can I try out for Liz?
Ill send a PM to you later today :)
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Sure, I'll add you for waiting audition :)
- Dorothy Parker
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Just a not: If someone wants to make a skin as an Original Character, you can send a bio to me and I'll see if we can fit it in :) After all, Khivar and Nicholas come to earth later, so they have people with them.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,

I will be back here later in order to write up the timing in which this RP will be beginning and the basics necessary to be known.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Bumping.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

The basic timing in which this RP will be taking place will be Surprise... however Tess will not be taken by Whitaker... people will be planning the surprise party and all that. Whitaker is in town... Nacedo is dead... but they still don't know who killed him or anything just yet.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Sending sample post for Alex.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Pairings changed a little.
If someone wants to temp/double Tess or Lonnie, please do say :)
- Dorothy Parker
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

We'll start this now. If someone wants to temp or Double Lonnie or/and Tess, you can tell me anytime. Also, you can join at any time (just send the sample :)). I'll post a Kyle post asap.
- Dorothy Parker