The Fifth [Adult,UC,CC,Slash,AU] - Tess&Lonnie open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Is this rpg completely dead now?
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

I was waiting for someone to post so I could post posted for Rath ages ago
dont want it to die :(
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

sorry! Will post Liz later today!!!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
We head inside and Kyle heads to the kitchen.
"Just settle down... like you want. You know the drift... you've been here before,"
He clearly doesn't know what to say to me. I bite my lip as I sit down on one end of the couch, not sure what to say or not to say. What do you say to your ex after he was shot and then healed by my alien... no. No he's not my alien anything anymore. He's not mine. He belongs with Tess now.

"I'll get the coffee done in a second." I hear him fumble around in the kitchen as he makes the coffee. Whilst he does so I try to think of things to say when he returns. The weather? School? Yeah, somehow I don't think those will go down too well. I could talk about the Crash but... what could I say about it?

I hear him come out of the kitchen and come over towards me. He hands over one of the cups and I smile at him as he sits down. Ok now what....I need to say something...

"You know, you can really talk to me,"

I swallow as I try to work out what to say in response to that. I blow gently on my coffee before murmuring, "I know... thanks... same goes for you too..."

I can't think of anything else to say so I take a sip of my coffee. Of course I scold my tongue and I wince at the pain. Great going... I sigh as I look over at Kyle. "I'm ok though I mean... I think I'm finally starting to... to get over it." I say. I then realise I really can't say that stuff to him whether he said I can or not. Its just too... wierd. I look down before saying, "The crash is doing well... everyone's liking the new special..."

Maybe I should just go... I don't think Kyle really wants me here anyway and I don't think either of us are feeling any better.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Uh, I'm so sorry I forgot this.

Right now Im doing a roll call, does everyone still want to continue?
- Dorothy Parker
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

i do
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Me 2
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

you know I'm here :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Hey,

I'm sorry guys. This just isn't working. I can't concentrate on playing anymore. That means, Im leaving all the rpgs I'm in.

I am very sorry for being a pain in the ass and not posting. I'm sorry I kept my characters and said I'll post tomorrow/next week/asap/soon. Im sorry I couldn't fullfill my promises. My life is just too messy right now and I just cant go on.

All of my RPGs (Land of Hope, World of Changes [co-work with Storm], The Fifth [Co-work with Storm]) can be taken over if you're interested in them. I will be reading rpg's still even if I'm not playing. I'd like to see the three ideas go somewhere.

I apologize for doing this, but right now it's the only thing I can do.

Thank you for everything. I love all of you.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'll miss you Anna!
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.