Choices (thread #3) Adult, CC, 4 spots open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"God baby that feels so good..." He moans as I continue to kiss his neck very slowly before I start kissing his chest.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~
I groan as I feel her start to kiss my check. "Ergh...Liz...." I moan quietly.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Occ- The italics part is a flash.

~Liz~

I slowly begin kissing my way up his chest. Finally I move my lips back to his mouth.

Khivar standing the living room of the Evan's house, blasting Mr.Evans out the window, then blasting Mrs.Evans through the wall and finally him blasting Isabel.

"Oh my, God," I say quickly pulling away from Max and holding my hand up to my mouth in disgust.

~Khivar~

Okay, so yeah I could of just opened the front door like a normal human being but, hey, I'm not one. So I quickly use my power's to blast the front door open. The door flies off it's hinges and falls to the floor with a loud thud.

"Philip!" I hear the women scream. Probably the husband's wife or something.

I walk inside the house, Nicholas right behind me. I smile at the sight of the women, her eye's wide with horror as she stare's at me.

Before I have a chance to kill her, the man, whom I'm assuming must be Philip, come's hurrying down the stair's, I can see Vilandra running right behind him.

"Vilandra," I say with a smile. "My, I haven't seen you in such a long time. Actually, that's a lie I saw you yesterday." I add with a little laugh.

"What do you want from me!?" She say's angrily, her hand raised in the air, ready to blast me.

"Actually," I say with a smirk. I quickly raise my hand, blasting Philip Evan's off his feet. He flies threw the air, crashing through the living room window.

"PHILIP!" Mrs. Evan's screams out, rushing towards him.

"Don't worry, now." I say. "You can be with your husband." I raise my hand towards her, blasting her hard against the wall. She flies through the air, hitting the wall with such a force that the wall breaks down.

"Now, that's what I call power!" I say with a loud laugh just as Vilandra screams out in anger, using her power's to blast me only nothing happens.

"You can't kill me, Vilandra." I tell her with a smile. "You just can't. Think of me as superman, I'm invicible." I raise my hand one more time, using my power's to blast her feebly against the wall. I don't want to kill her now. Later though.

"Come on," I tell Nicholas. "Our work here is done. For now anyway's."

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
She kisses my mouth before jerking away.
"Oh my, God," she says before slapping her hand to her mouth. My immediate reaction is "Oh God, did she just realise she didn't want to do this with me?!"
I look at her and mutter "Liz?"
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Max, we need to get out of here." I tell him, grabbing the sheets and covering myself up with them. "Now. I just had a vision thingy when I kissed you and I saw Khivar. He was at your house killing you're parent's."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Max, we need to get out of here. Now. I just had a vision thingy when I kissed you and I saw Khivar. He was at your house killing you're parent's."

I freeze.
I'm going to be sick.

I quickly get up and jerk on my pants and trousers, dump by feet in my shoes, grab my socks and shirt and start climbing out the window. I daren't say anything. If I do, Ill throw up.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

Before I have a chance to do or say anything he quickly get's up and change's into his clothes. He quickly heads towards my window.

"Max, just hurry up and go, okay?" I tell him. "I'll meet you there as soon as I get changed. Just go and make sure they're okay."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"Max, just hurry up and go, okay? I'll meet you there as soon as I get changed. Just go and make sure they're okay."

I nod in reply as I hurry across her balcony and leg it down the fire escape. I sprint to the jeep, jump in and roar it to life before zooming away. I drive as fast as I can, praying to...I don't know what exactly...but praying no stupid cop got me right now.

In a matter of minutes Im at the house.

The door has gone. And the windows are blown.

I jump out of the car.
"ZAN! ISABEL! MOM! DAD!" I yell as I hurry up the path.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Isabel~

I let out a small groan as I open my eye's. Everything seems blurry. And then it hits me. Khivar was here. With Nicholas.

Oh, God, mom and dad! And Zan!

I quickly get off from the floor. Luckily I don't have any scratches on me. My heart races as I rush over to my mom, who's lying on the ground, a small puddle of blood as formed around her head. With my hand's shaking I bend down and feel her pulse. Nothing. No! She can't be dead!

And that's when I hear the Max call out from the front door. I see him come inside the house.

"Max!" I say as I see him, tear's are pouring down my face. "I think mom and dad are dead. Khivar killed them."

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~~
I dash inside and see Isabel, tears streaking down her face.
"Max! I think mom and dad are dead. Khivar killed them."

I quickly run over to where I see Mom. I quickly put my hands over her to try and heal her. "Come on Mom" I mutter. As I try to heal her I mutter "Zan?" to Isabel.