Choices (thread #3) Adult, CC, 4 spots open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Isabel~

"I- I don't know." I answer him as tear's continue to pour down my face. "I think he's fine. I'm going to go upstairs and check on him. You stay here and try to heal mom and dad."

I quickly rush up the stairs to Max's bedroom and open the door. I see Zan huddled in a corner of the room, tear's streaming down his little face.

"Zan?" I say, rushing over to him. "Zan, it's okay." I tell him, taking him into my arm's. "Everything's going to be okay. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

He shakes his head. "No. I'm fine Aunt Izzy. I just heard alot of sounds downstairs and I got scared so I ran into this room and stayed here."

I hug him tightly. "You're alright now, Zan. Everything's going to be okay."

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~~MAX~~~~~~~
I try to relax my breathing as I try to heal Mom. I close my eyes to focus only on her.

And then I hear another sound of breathing. I open my eyes to see her open her eyes. "Philip?" she says immediately.

I quickly get up and go to him, and start to heal him.
But its like hitting a brick wall. Its the feeling I got when I tried to heal Nasedo.

"No" I mutter. I try again and again...but I can't.
I open my eyes and look at my mom, tears running down my face.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

I quickly grab my clothes and change into them. I just want to go downstairs and check up on my own parent's before I head over to Max's. I have a really bad feeling about this.

Once my clothes are on, I exit my room and rush downstairs into the Crashdown where everything seem's perfectly fine. People are busy enjoying their meals. I quickly spot my two parents behind the counter.

"Good morning, honey." My mom says, smiling. "Did you sleep good? Do you want some breakfast? I was just about to make some more coffee?"

"Oh, no thanks." I answer immediately. "I was just wondering if I could borrow your car keys. I really need to go see Max right now."

"Oh," My mom says. "I- of course." She hands me the keys to her car and I smile at her in repsonse.

"Thanks," I say, "I'll be back in about an hour, okay?"

"Sure, honey." My mom says with a smile. "Just be careful on the road."

"Alway's." I answer before rushing outside. I spot my mom's car and quickly get in and take off. It only takes me about 5 minutes to get there. Once I finally make it, I park the car and dash out. I freeze in my spot when I look at the house. The house is in ruins. Or at least the front door and windows are.

I take a deep breath and walk towards the front door. Or what's left of it anyway's. I step inside, looking around and I let out a huge gasp when I see Mrs. Evans lying on the floor. I can Mr. Evans through the window. There's blood everywhere.

"Max," I gasp, holding a hand up to my mouth.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"Max,"

I block out her voice. I WILL save my Dad. I have to. I keep trying to heal him. I will not give up. He's going to be ok. He HAS to be.
"Come on" I mutter.

I am aware that Mom gets off the floor but I dont look, Im concentrating.
"Come on Dad" I say louder as I try again and again.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Khivar~

Nicholas and I stand near the end of the road further down the street to the Evan’s house.

“Gosh, that was thrilling,” I say with a grin on my face. “That definitely gave me a head rush, I mean I haven’t killed someone in week’s now I was starting to grow a little restless.”

We continue to watch and stare as the girl, Elizabeth, pulls up in front of the house and quickly make’s her way inside.

“My, she’s in for a surprise isn’t she?” I say, gazing into the distance toward the house. Finally I turn to look at Nicholas. “How do you feel about a burger right now? I’m absolutely starving and I <i>really</I> would like you to try those Martian burgers over at that Crashdown restaurant. Trust me, you won’t be able to get enough of them once you try them! Oh and those shakes they have!”

“You want to go for a burger <i>now</I>?” Nicholas asks, looking at me like I just completely lost it. “But we just killed Zan’s father. He’s going to come after us.”

“I said I’m starving!” I snap. “So just temporarily shut that trap of yours and let’s go get something to eat!”

“Alright,” Nicholas says, throwing his hand’s up in despair. “Let’s go then,”

~Liz~

<i>"Come on"</i> He says as he tries desperately to save his father. <i>“Come on Dad"</I>

I can see the tear’s in his eye’s as tear’s start to form in my own eye’s. I know it’s useless. And I think he know’s it to, he just doesn’t want to believe it.

I walk slowly towards him, tear's are now sliding down his cheek as he desperetely tries to heal his father.

"Max," I say whisper softly, bending to and kneeling next to him. I put my hand on his back. "Max, come on." I say gently, my voice cracking with emotion. "It's too late."

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Max, Max, come on. It's too late."
"No!" I say angrily shaking her hand off me to try and heal my Dad.
"Come on Dad...don't leave us...come on..."

I try again and again but its not working.
"Dad please" I beg, sobbing as I try desperately to heal him.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"No!" He says, shaking my hand off. "Come on Dad...don't leave us...come on...Dad please"

"Max, it's just not working." I choke out, the tears in my eye's are blinding me as I try to blink them away. "Come on, I know this really hard but you have to let go."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Max, it's just not working. Come on, I know this really hard but you have to let go."

She's right.

I slowly remove my hand. I want to be sick. Im gonna throw up. I turn slightly and throw my arms around Liz.
"Its all my fault" I murmur between sobs.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

He finally removes his hand and collapses in my arm's. "Its all my fault" He says as he sobs.

I feel my heart break in half at his words. Of course he's going to be blaming himself for his father's death even if he isn't repsonsible. That's just how he is.

"We'll make him pay, Max." I say as tear's start streaming down my face. "I swear we'll make Khivar pay for this." I continue to hold on to him tightly, running a soothing hand up and down his back.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"We'll make him pay, Max. I swear we'll make Khivar pay for this."

See utterly my fault. I slowly move away from her and don't bring myself to look at her. "Theres no we Liz" I murmur. "This is my battle. This only proves that he will come after everyone around me. Im not taking that chance with you."

I force myself and stand up. Im going to find that sick bastard. Im going to make him pay RIGHT NOW.

Im seething with anger. Im gonna kill him and Im going to do itin the most painful way possible. Even if it kills me.

I storm out of the door going towards the jeep.