Choices (thread #3) Adult, CC, 4 spots open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I promise you, I'm doing this for me. I had been thinking about it for a while anyway's, the whole going back to college thing and becoming a doctor. And applying to UNM is perfect, i'll be close to home and I'll get to be with you everyday and Zan of course. He's an adorable little guy and I can't wait to get to know him better."

I grin at her. I pull her tighter towards ms. "I can't wait for that too" I say before kissing her gently. I then pull away slightly, looking into her eyes. "Are you sure about this baby? I dont wanna get my hopes up" I joke.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"I can't wait for that too" He kisses me, pulling me closer to him. "Are you sure about this baby? I dont wanna get my hopes up"

"I'm one hundred percent sure of this," I answer him, looking him in the eye. "Actually, I've never been more sure of anything in my life."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I'm one hundred percent sure of this, Actually, I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

I grin at her for a moment before pulling her into a passionate kiss. Okay, so its not sleeping....but I think this is way better...
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

He starts kissing me. Hmm, God I love being in this guy's arm's, it feel's so good.

"I'm guessing that we won't be getting much sleep, now will we?" I say with a small laugh before giving him another kiss.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I'm guessing that we won't be getting much sleep, now will we?"
"Hmm.." I moan against her lips. "We can...we most definitely can..." I murmur as I start to kiss her neck. "..If you want to that is..."
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Hmm..We can...we most definitely can..." He says as he begins to kiss my neck. "..If you want to that is..."

"Na, that's okay." I answer, "I think i'd rather be doing this..." I tell him before moving my lips to his and begin kissing him. I wrap my arm's around his body.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Na, that's okay. I think i'd rather be doing this..."
She brings her lips back to mine and I moan softly. I open my mouth deepening the kiss. My hands roam her soft creamy skin of her bare back.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Hmm," I moan as his hand's roams my bare back. "Hmm, God, I love your hands. But don't worry I love you, too." I add with a grin as I slowly start kissing his neck.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Khivar~

"Let's start with the parent's, what do you say?" I ask, grinning down at Nicholas as we exit the motel. This town is so small that you don't even need a damn car to go around in, you can just walk anywhere you want to.

"Who's parent's?" Nicholas asks me stupidly and I can't help but smack him hard across the head.

"OW!" He cried out angrily, holding his hand up to the spot where I just hit him.

"ZAN'S PARENT'S, WHO'S DO YOU THINK?" I ask angrily. God, he's so stupid he make's me sick.

"You could of been talking about the girl's parent's." He says angrily.

"No," I answer. "I hurt them a little already. If I go back to that lame restaurant and attack them again...it's no use. Zan will probably be waiting there for me to attack again. I'll just attack his house. I'll kill both his parent's."

"You're just going to walk in there and kill them?" Nicholas asks. "But, surely somebody will be there to stop you. Vilandra or Rath perhaps. They know you're after them."

"I can take Vilandra and Rath very easily." I answer him as we continue walking towards the Evan's residence. "I'll just walk in and kill the both of them. If Vilandra or Rath are there, they just won't have time to react I'll be too quicky for them."

"What if Zan is there?" Nicholas asks.

"He won't be there." I answer immediately. "He's with his little girfriend."

"How would you know that?" Nicholas asks me, glancing at me.

"Because I went to check on them last night." I answer him. "They we're sleeping together. It was such a charming little scene you should of seen." I pause. "I'll definetely be getting myself of a piece of that Parker girl after I get rid of Zan." I let out a small laugh. "Actually make that before I kill Zan. I want to kill his girfriend and I want him to watch as I kill her. As I make her scream."

"This is it if I'm not mistaken." Nicholas said as we stop in front of a pretty nice and big house. "This is where The King and Vilandra live."

"Come on," I say as I slowly start walking up to the front door as he quickly starts following me. "We have people to kill."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Hmm, God, I love your hands. But don't worry I love you, too."
I moan as I feel her lips on my neck. "God baby that feels so good..."