Choices (thread #3) Adult, CC, 4 spots open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Choices (thread #3) Adult, CC, 4 spots open

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Title: Choices
Disclaimer: None of the Roswell characters belong to me, they belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, Upn, Ect.
Rating: Mature
Summary: Takes place at the end of Season 3 during the episode Four Aliens and a Baby. When Maria is talking to Liz at the Crashdown after she blasted Tess at Michael's appartment.

Liz: I blasted Tess and she went flying.

Maria: Wait a minute. Back up a second. You 'blasted her'? I thought your little power flare-ups were over with.

Liz: Yeah, me too. But, I saw her and all of this energy just came out of me -I mean, all of this - like - anger and hatred. Oh...I-I just thought that part of my life was dead and buried.

Maria: Wait a minute. No. That part of your life was never dead and buried. I mean, you've never truly gotten over that...

Liz: Okay, but... I just want Tess out of my life.

Maria: Well, it's easy enough. Just walk over to one of those men over there and tell'm where she's hiding.

[Liz looks over and sees the soldiers standing outside the Crashdown doors, questioning people.]

Liz: No, I - I can't do that.

Maria: Fine. I'll do it. (Maria starts to get up.)

Liz: No! Sit down! (Maria sits down, but shakes her head.) What?

Maria: I am - I am so sick of seeing my best friend like this.

Liz: Like what?

Maria: Like, a victim! I mean, you don't have to be a victim... Forgive Max, or get him out of your life. It's one or the other. ...You have to make a decision. It's your decision. It's your life.

So what if Liz had done just that? What if she had decided to get Max out of her life once and for all by leaving Roswell??

The RPG takes place when the whole gang's about 25 year's old. Liz now lives in California, she's got a great job and a great boyfriend. But something happens that forces Liz to go back to Roswell, New Mexico. That something happens to be The End of The World that Future Max had predicted.

As for Max, he actually decided to keep Zan instead of placing him in family. And for the rest of the Characters, it's up to you guy's to write whatever you want about them.

And for the pairing's, there won't be much of M/L in the beginning, it's be mostly near theend or maybe in the middle of the rpg.

There are also going to be two new Character's to this RPG; Nathan Quinn, who's going to be playing Liz's present boyfriend. He's sort of like an FBI Agent.

And there's also Serena; Who'll be playing one of Liz's best friends. I was also thinking that maybe she and Kyle could sort of...get together somewhere along the rpg. She's also kind of the same as Maria, bubbly, witty, smart, and a great friend.

Cast

Liz Parker ~ Buffsteraddict
Nathan Quinn ~ madroswellfan
Serena ~
Max Evans ~ madroswellfan
Maria Deluca ~
Michael Guerin ~
Isabel Evans ~ Buffsteraddict
Kyle Valenti ~
Khivar ~ Buffsteraddict

This is Thread #3.

Thread #1 can be found here;

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=12515 right here.

And thread # 2 can be found right here;

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

We're still missing four characters, Maria, Michael, Kyle and Serena!! :) :D
Last edited by Buffsteraddict on Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Well now... so you like me on top now huh?" He says huskily before bringing his lips back on mine.

"Well, well, Mr.Hotshot," I tell him with a smile, "I can't say that I don't like you having on top." I say before I start kissing him again.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Well, well, Mr.Hotshot," she says giving me a smile. "I can't say that I don't like you having on top."

And then her lips are back on mine. A growl sounds from the back of my throat as out tongues collide. My hand strokes her sides hungrily. I want more of her.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Hmm," I moan as he continues to kiss me. Thing's are definitely getting hotter in here by the minute and I am so not complaining. I can't seem to be getting enough of him, I want more of him, I need more of him.

My hand slowly glides downwards, stopping at his belt buckle. I don't want to come off looking to eager, but I know that we both want this badly...
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I feel her small hand rest on my belt buckle. I dont want to move away from her lips, so in response I put my hands to the clasp of her bra. I want her so much...but if she doesnt want to I would understand...
Then why is she driving me crazy... plus she was the one to reach for my belt.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

I feel his move towards the clasp of my bra as my hand rests on his belt buckle.

I gently pull away from him and look him in the eye. "I want to do this Max."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
She pulls away from me and looking into my eyes says
"I want to do this Max."

I swallow and smile at her. I'm about to say so do I when suddenly a different question pops into my head
"Liz...how many times have you done this?"
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Liz...how many times have you done this?" He asks me and I swallow hard. Nathan and I have done it before, we had been together for almost two years.

"Nathan and I, we've...done this before." I answer him. "I mean, we have been together for almost two year's."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Nathan and I, we've...done this before. I mean, we have been together for almost two year's."

I nodd. Of course I had only done it the once and we all know how that ended...plus it wasnt even good.

"Liz...your parents are right next door...are you sure you want to do this? I mean... I want it to be perfect for you"
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Liz...your parents are right next door...are you sure you want to do this? I mean... I want it to be perfect for you"

"My parents are probably downstairs by now, they're not going to want to wake me up." I answer, "And my door is lock so they can't come in." I pause, looking him in the eye. "I want to do this, Max. I'm sure of it, I love you."