Darkened Doorways (UC/CC ADULT) *Liz/Sean needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

LIZ

"I'd like an alien blast…”

I quickly write in down and I’m just about to move away from her booth when she opens her mouth again.

“oh... and you're Parker right? I just wanted to apologize for how things were in bio, I never expected to be paired with anyone and I noticed that you had been paired with Max. If your new partner doesn't mind, we could try and switch if you like."

“Um, yeah. I’m Liz.” I say, tapping my name tag. Something about the way she calls me by my last name gets under my skin. I smile politely at her. “And there’s no need to apologize. Its not like it was your fault, was it? And my new partner is one of my best friends so there’s no need to switch. Its no hardship to work with Alex. In fact, I’ll probably get more work done with him.”
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
"There's nothing to say. I'm just a regular guy."
My arse. He's not regular at all. He's my king. All mine.

"I've always lived here. You've met my sister Isabel. My parents are ... okay, I guess. I'm dating Liz. There's not that much to say."
He won't be dating Liz much longer. I'll make sure of that. He will be mine, as it is foretold.

"How about you? Have you moved around a lot? What brings your family to Roswell?"
I smile at him. "My dad works with the army. We move around a lot." I say with a shrug. "But I like it here... Roswell New Mexico... everyones so... nice."

My smile widens slightly before I add, "It almost feels like I was destined to come here... start my real life here... What about you Max? Do you believe in destiny?" I quickly go into his mind once more and make him see him stand up, come round my side of the table and grab me. He kisses me passionately before laying me down on the table and making out with me. Liz looks on hurt, but doesn't stop us.

I quickly come out of it and raise an eyebrow, "What? Do I have something in my teeth?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I thought the mind-warping was hard for Clark since it wasn't his real power? He seems to be doing it pretty effortlessly...

*Max*

"My dad works with the army. We move around a lot," he says.

I feel the hair on the back of my neck rising to attention at the mention of the army. Another reason to be careful of him -- and his dad. The military and Law Enforcement are the two groups I have to be most aware of. They're the ones who will grab us if they get suspicious. Scientists are the others.

I'm already on edge, but I'm trying not to show it as he goes on to say how much he likes it here because everyone's so nice. Everyone? He says that even after I shut him out at lunch? I guess he's forgiven me for that.

"It almost feels like I was destined to come here... start my real life here... What about you Max? Do you believe in destiny?" he asks.

I'm about to say no when suddenly I find myself burning with lust and desire. I don't even know what I'm doing as I get up and move around to his side of the booth and pull him to his feet. In the next instant I'm kissing him. Hard. I want more and more and more. He yields to me, willingly, giving me everything I want, but I want more. I lay him down on the table, kissing him passionately, loving every sensation. In the back of my mind, I'm aware that others are watching, but I don't care. Liz is watching, looking shattered, but it doesn't matter. Clark is what I want, what I need and --

I blink because suddenly I'm sitting in the booth again. I move just my eyes, glancing around the Crashdown, but nobody seems to have noticed anything. Was it all in my head? It was more than just a day-dream. It seemed so real. What's going on?

Clark is smiling at me, looking only slightly uncomfortable and a lot amused. "What? Do I have something in my teeth?"

"No. No, you're fine," I say, hoping I sound more normal than I feel. Am I breathing a little too fast? It's me, I think. Something's happening to me. Something not normal. I'm starting to get really scared here.

I love Liz. I know I do. I never ever want to see her looking the way she did when I was kissing Clark -- but when it was happening, it was like I didn't care. Except -- it didn't really happen, did it? It was so real! What's happening to me?

"I really should go," I say, trying to get myself in control again. I told Liz I wasn't going to walk out on Clark but I don't think I can do this...
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael

“ I know. But it’s okay, We’re home now. Let’s just go inside.” Maria says which makes me smile even though I am nervous about what I have to say to her. She gets out of the car and I climb out. We walk over to the building together and she demands the keys. I toss her the keys and say, “I really should give you your own key,”while she opens the door. I watch her intently once we are both inside of my apartment. She shrugs her shoulders and I know she is nervous about what I have to say to her.

“It’s not like you to keep me in suspense. What’s the newest Czechoslovakian melodrama?”Maria says while crossing her arms over her chest. Moving my hands to her crossed arms, I slowly move them away from her body and take her hand in mine. I stare at her hand in mine for a moment loving how her hand fits mine. “Let’s go sit down”I say while leading her across the room and over to the couch.

Once we are seated, I keep her hand tightly in mine and say, “I just want you to know before I tell you that no matter what you are the girl for me.” Looking up into her eyes, I say, “Earlier in class I got these flashes of .....”I hesitated out of fear that what I am going to say will cause me to hurt and or lose her. “Isabel and me kissing in the desert and then by the rock formation for the Granolith. I don’t know why I got them so I was thinking maybe we have a new alien with the power to make us see things.”
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
"No. No, you're fine," He says. He's trying to act normal but since I'm watching him for signs of reaction...well he's reacting.

"I really should go,"

My face drops. I look down at the table and my hand shuffles the salt pot back and forth. "Right..." I say. "See ya Max" I mutter kinda huffily. He's not going anywhere. Even if he does decide to move... I'll get him back here somehow. I can always...

And then my body sways slightly. I catch myself before its too obvious. Damn it... I should not have done all those mindwarps so fast. I haven't got all that much power concerning mind warps... and I know that right now if I try it again, it will be painfully obvious to all that something isn't right. I can feel the intense pressure of a headache coming on, so I gently rub my forehead in a way that won't cause anyone to notice.

But what do I do now? I can't exactly mindwarp anyone. But I can't let Max leave either. I need a plan, and I need one fast...

Fast... I feel up to that... but what can I do that will make Max see... if I take salt pots from every table in here he will expect me to react. No... I need something else. I can't start a fire... and my hearing powers nor superstrength are going to be no good. So that leaves me doing some superspeed...

But how... I need something small...something discrete....
Wait a minute...

What if I don't superspeed. What if I do something more... obvious.
I take my napkin and start to rip small pieces off it absent mindly. To anyone else it will look like I'm bored or upset. I gently put each piece that I rip off down on the table, in the shape the four square. As long as Max sees that... hopefully he will change his mind about leaving.

"What about your food..." I ask quietly, "Or is the table too full with me sitting here?" I mutter so that he can barely here me. First he's rude to me at lunch and now he's gonna order food and leave me?
I don't think so.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Awesome post RiaRath101!!!

*Maria*

I stand as quiet and still as a stonewall. I make myself ready for whatever blow he has got to throw at me. Then he breaks through my Teflon lining leaving all my defenses shattered on the ground with just the simplest touch. His hands separate my clenched arms and he moves them away from my trembling body. This motion leaves me feeling unprotected and vulnerable. I can’t be hard and uncaring when he looks at me like that. His hurt expression is like DeLuca Kryptonite.

I let him take my hand tenderly within his. He stares for a moment at our joined hands and interlaced fingers. What is he thinking? All the hope in me in vanishing fast.“ Let’s go sit down.” He instructs a bit timidly as he leads me over to the couch. This has got to be epic if standing could become an issue. We sit on his couch as we have a half a million times before but this time it is very different. He clutches my palm as if it is his lifeline. The only remaining thing that is keeping him tied to this world. Perhaps it is.

I swallow harshly as he begins to tell me the thing that very well may make or break our relationship. “I just want you to know before I tell you that no matter what you are the girl for me.” Oh God! This is even worse then I could have ever imagined. Please Michael. Don’t torture me. If your going to cut me loose at least yell at me. Allow me to hate you so that I can at least attempt to move on instead of spending the rest of my life pining over you. Who I am kidding? Certainly not myself. There is no getting over Michael.

The absolute love of my life stares deeply in my eyes conveying a message of unity that I’m not sure I can trust at the moment. “Earlier in class I got these flashes of .....” He pauses and the pained expression he wears alerts me to the fact that this is significantly hard on him too. I try my hardest to keep a blank unreadable expression so as not to hurt him should this go badly.

“Isabel and me kissing in the desert and then by the rock formation for the Granolith. I don’t know why I got them so I was thinking maybe we have a new alien with the power to make us see things.” The very breath is knocked out of me. All my worst nightmares have seemed to have come true. Michael wants Isabel? No, he says he thinks it’s an outside force influencing him. What if it isn’t? I shake my head from to side to side in a disbelieving gesture.

I’m having a had time grasping this concept. I bite my bottom lip in an attempt to fight the on pour of tears that is threatening to surface. ”Um…” My voice is shaky at best so I clear my throat and try again. “Are you sure you aren’t just attracted to Isabel?” I spit out her name as if it were a curse wished upon my worst enemy.

“She is really…uh attractive.” Okay that sounded a bit pathetic. I can't bare to look Michael in the eyes. For within those golden brown eyes lies the key to our future which may now become just a faded picture of a reality that shall never exist. I’m more terrified now then I have ever been in my entire life. Shooting at the Crashdown that day weakly pales in comparison.

“Do..Do you think you could love her?” I ask with quivering lips.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Can anyone give me a quick update as to what's been going on(after the school scene) and where everyone is?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Well, to the best of my understanding: Max, Liz, Tia, and Clark are at The Crashdown. Liz is working and Max and Clark are sitting together.

Michael and Maria are at Michael's apartment. Michael just dropped the bomb about that lusty fantasy about Isabel.

I hope that helps a bit :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: What Faith said pretty much sums it up!
Btw great posts Faith and RiaRath101!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

:oops: Thanks :D