Darkened Doorways (UC/CC ADULT) *Liz/Sean needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I'm waiting on an Isabel post. Sorry ...
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

waiting for Maria
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Karen is dropping out of this so Alex is now available...anyone wanna take/temp?
I can if no one else wants, but just offering 2 every1 else first :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I already have two, so I think I'll pass right now.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"... just... just that I'm doing one thing and suddenly I seem to be doing something-else." Max replies and this just doesn’t really answer my question. There has to be something to give some clues about what he wants. "Clark is there and ... and then I'm back to where I was before. I know it couldn't have happened but it seems so real."

My brother turns to me and I can see how uncomfortable he feels mentioning things, "I think he's doing something to me. Making me see things, to feel things. He has to be Nacedo."

“What would he gain out of causing these things? What could his angle be? We need to think about this, need to work out what the problem could be, what we might be facing…” I shake my head, I really don’t know what else to say, “We’ll figure it out Max. Let’s get everyone together to discuss things. The sooner we have everyone aware of what might be happening the better.”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

“What would he gain out of causing these things? What could his angle be? We need to think about this, need to work out what the problem could be, what we might be facing… We’ll figure it out Max. Let’s get everyone together to discuss things. The sooner we have everyone aware of what might be happening the better.”

I nod as Isabel starts asking reasonable questions. Questions that get me to start thinking rationally and not just in a panic. Getting everyone together. Yes, we agreed on that, but -- discussing things? I don't want to have to explain all this again -- Not that I really explained it to Isabel but even that much seemed nearly impossible to say. How could I tell them, especially Liz, the things I was seeing and doing and feeling???

No, I'm sure we can discuss the situation without having to go into details like that.

"Right. We have to call everyone. Maybe we can meet on Liz's balcony, or at the school," I say. I need to get to a phone. Isabel has a cell, but it'll be faster if she and I are both calling. Of course, one call to the Crashdown will get Liz and Alex. That's a good thing...[/i]
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

I'm very sorry to see you go Storm!!!

Well guys that leaves us with some casting needed...
I'm going to take Isabel, unless anyone would like to play and I will see. So we really need an Alex and a Tia. Now I can take Tia too but I wanted to offer first.

Clark: MadRoswellFan
Max: Isabelle
Liz: ~ruby~
Kyle: Isabelle
Isabel: MadRoswellFan
Alex: *OPEN*
Michael: RiaRath101
Maria: FaithfulAngel24
Tia: *OPEN*
Sean: *OPEN*
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

Would you mind terribly if I were to take Tia? And perhaps Isabel?
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Bumping for Maria