Darkened Doorways (UC/CC ADULT) *Liz/Sean needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- let me know if this is okay. I'll be happy to edit if needed.

*Daniel Pierce*

My first weeks of work as a deputy here in Roswell have been surprisingly easy. A lot of open smiles, friendly comments in a southern drawl, and a number of overly eager gestures and I'm making myself a place. The 'labeling your files' charade was a great way to get a look at some of Valenti's files, which weren't as complete as I'd hoped but were still very interesting.

While I've kept myself busy, I still found myself glancing at the clock at least twenty times today. It's Tia's first day in class and I've been mentally keeping track of her progress through school. When she's in lunch. When she's in lab with Max. When she's in English with Isabel. I know she's a professional and I'll be getting a full report when she gets home tonight but I want to know right away. With any luck, she'll get some surviellance equipment up in the home of at least one of them by tomorrow night. If only we could get some in the school -- not to keep tabs on Tia, but to watch the others. If Tia can figure out where they sneak off for privacy during school hours, that would be a primary location.

But now, school is out and I take a chance to open my computer. I quickly tap into the feed from the Crashdown where I expect to find a number of the teens. We've managed to get one (illegal) camera there in the restaurant but nothing in the back room or up in the Parker's apartment. Just the same, it's quite informative. I back-track and fast-forward through the scene which means there's no sound but it's still very interesting. Tia's there and I just caught Max leaving. He seemed to be very upset by whatever Clark was telling him and then Isabel came and took him away. Too bad Tia can't listen in on the conversation between the Evans kids. She's busy chatting up Liz. One step at a time.

Oddly, Michael isn't anywhere to be seen. My reports say that he and Max usually hang out together. So where's the spikey-haired kid now?

I quickly shut down the video before anyone spots me. I'll be reviewing the feed at leisure later. Right now, I'd to go check up on Michael. Unfortunately, I'm still on office duty. I hope Valenti lets me out in a patrol car soon. I don't want to have to put pressure on him from outside. Fortunately, I have less than an hour on the clock and then maybe an off-duty "Deputy Fischer" can happen to drive by Michael's apartment for a little check.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Right," I see my brother nod at my protests and wonder what was going on in his mind. I wait rather impatiently, my concern building as I find that I have too much time to think about this. I know we need to tell the others. We can’t leave them in the dark. As much as I had once felt that the humans shouldn’t have been involved, they were and I felt a need to protect them as much as I could.

"Yes, of course. They all need to know," Max says, and I look at him, noting that he seemed nervous. I knew my brother well enough to know that he didn’t get nervous like this, not often. Paranoid and brooding might cover him most times, but his stance is different.

He can’t seem to quite look straight at me at the moment and it causes me to reach out a hand to place it on his shoulder only seconds before he asks, "Have you ... have you been having any ... ah, hallucinations?"

“What sort of hallucinations have you had, Max?” I ask, having not experienced my own but feeling my concern escalate. I know I haven’t exactly been the ‘listening’ sister lately with how I’ve been about him and Liz at times, but I’m hoping that he’ll bring himself to tell me what’s bothering him, what’s happened.

~Tia~

“Well, speak of the devil.” Liz says as she turns slightly, I can see her relief and wonder suddenly if maybe she’s the weak link. Maybe getting information out of her would be my best way to deal with this. She waves at a guy and I turn to see who it was, “Hey, Alex! Come over here. There’s someone I would like you to meet.”

I watch as he rises from the seat he’d just taken at the counter and heads our way, taking in his appearance and noting that he was every bit as centered as in his photo. He had a way about him that said he was pleased with who he was. That he didn’t care what others thought and yet he might be a bit unnerved. As he reaches the table he greets Liz, "Hey Lizzie."

When he turns my way, he speaks in a guarded yet friendly manner, "Hi, I'm Alex." He extends a hand which I take with a smile, doing my best to give a completely approachable expression. After all, my acting classes were paying off already.

“Hello, I’m Tia. It’s nice to meet you, Alex. Would you like to join me? I happen to have a possible business proposal for your band.” I cut right to the chase with a grin, wondering whether he’ll be willing to listen or not. I mean, after all, I don’t exactly look like rich kid type with how I dress, but I really don’t care about that either.

My cell phone rings while I’m waiting for the response from Alex and I look to see who it is before answering, “Hello? Yes, yes the party will be on Saturday. I’ll need you to get me the kegs. I’m thinking at least six. Thanks, dad.” I played off the phone call, which had actually been from the idiot that was pretending to be my father. “Right, well if they can get delivered that will work and we can keep them cool in the big freezers in the garage. You and mom have a safe trip.”

Hanging up the phone, I glance around the café a moment before looking back at Alex, wondering whether the call would aid in what I was planning to discuss with him. Somehow, I have the feeling that Pierce is watching. I still hate knowing how close my superior is at the moment, but I have a job to do and do it I will.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

“What sort of hallucinations have you had, Max?” Isabel asks as I finally manage to look her in the face. Her hand on my shoulder had helped but her question doesn't.

I bite my lip and look away, gazing down the street to where I can see the light from the windows of the Crashdown. I can still see him in my mind's eye. I can remember the feelings all to well...

"... just... just that I'm doing one thing and suddenly I seem to be doing something-else." I stop myself then, not able to say what it was that I am doing in these bizzarre episodes. "Clark is there and ... and then I'm back to where I was before. I know it couldn't have happened but it seems so real."

I turn and look at Isabel again. "I think he's doing something to me. Making me see things, to feel things. He has to be Nacedo," I finish. It explains how he can be doing these things, how he knows about the four-square symbol. It doesn't explain why he's showing me kissing him or why it feels so good...

I shudder and try to shake off the memory of that feeling. It's not real. He made me feel that, just like the rest of it. It's not real. I love Liz. I do.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Occ Bumping for Maria
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Before I can protest Michael scoops me up into his arms and proceeds to whisk me off to the bed room. My cheek rests happily on his broad chest. I can feel his heart fiercely pounding out of control. The sound causes my body to respond is such a way that my breath comes out in soft pants. It’s as if my heart aches to match it’s rhythm so that we can truly be one as it was always mean to be. I don’t care what freaky alien visions he has. I know in my soul that Michael was made for me. Just as my place in this world is by his side.

"I need to find away to prevent them from being able to unlock my door" He announces while kicking the bedroom door shut with his boot. Damn that man can make the simplest things sexy as hell. Setting me down gently on the bed I find that I am bathed in the heat of his burning gaze. I feel slightly feverish. It’s a fire that I simply cannot resist. Michael’s hands come to the neck of my blouse as he makes to true on his promise.

"Time to make you squirm." I send him my best smoldering stare before raising up so that we are eye to eye. “Oh baby you washed your sheets just for me.” Licking my lips in anticipation I begin to undress him simply with my eyes. The musky scent of him about sends me over the edge. I am barely touching him but every inch of flesh my fingertips skim seems to burn. I flashes him a wicked look before stating, “We’ll see you squirming and begging before it’s all over.” I challenge with lust filled intentions.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I smirk seeing Maria trying her best to give me a stare that will scare me. She says, "Oh baby you washed your sheets just for me.” I snicker while watching her lick her lip and undress me with her eyes. My jeans are becoming unbareably tight but I want to give her pleasure and not be tempted. Though I am almost certain that she will object to me having them on while she is completely naked.

Her hands are barely touching me making me want her even more if that was at all possible since I wanted her desperately now. “We’ll see you squirming and begging before it’s all over.” Maria said. I smiled evilly and said, "You." Using my powers, I made her clothes disappear from her body. Breathing in deeply, I admire her beauty. "So beautiful"I said in a thick and husky voice.

Bringing my hands to her breats, I cup them in my hand admiring how they seem to fit perfectly in my hand. Knowing she has always thought they were too small, I say, "Perfect no need for that damn Aqua bra." Her skin is so pale compared to my hands. Her buds are a rosy color which I admire while moving my thumbs over the peaks. I'm going to take my time working my way down her body kissing and licking every part of her body leaving no part untouched
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael shoots me a deliciously wicked smile before stating. "You." Mmm I like where this is going. Using his powers he makes my apparel vanish right before my eyes. Such a naughty boy. He’ll pay for this later. My lover takes a deep breath and surveys my body. Any other man in the world and I would have squirmed uncomfortably under such a heated gaze but with Michael it feels perfectly natural.

"So beautiful" Michael admonishes his eyes filled with love. His hands make their way to my chest where he cups them lovingly. The mere touch causes me to gasp with pleasure. Does he know the effect he has on me? I’ve always been insecure with the size of my boobs my Spaceboy doesn’t seem to have any complaints.

"Perfect no need for that damn Aqua bra."
His thumbs roll over the peak and I throw my head back savoring the feeling. I need more. He gets me. All of me. There’s nothing in this world that can accomplish what his touch does to me.

"I need you Michael."
I confess passionately.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

"I need you Michael." Maria confesses. I continue to tease her nipples with my thumbs while lowering my head. Taking her right nipple into my mouth, I suck hungrily and start to roll her left between my thumb and forefinger. Slowly releasing her nipple from my mouth, I scrap my teeth over the tightened bud. I blow air against the wet peak before takingit between my thumb and forefinger.

Moving my head, I take her left nipple into my mouth sucking hungrily. I move my tongue swiftly back and forth over the nub before slowly releasing the bud from my mouth. Looking into her green eyes, I said, "Squirming yet?" I smirked before I laid her back against the sheets and placed her head on the pillows. Admiring her body, I breathed in deeply feeling like I would die if I didn't have her right then.

Pushing my needs aside, I slowly spread her legs apart and kneeled between them. Inhaling deeply my mouth watered from the smell of her unique scent. Bringing my mouth back to her body, I circled her nipples again before kissing my way down her body I continued until my mouth was just above her heat and then stopped. Looking up at her, I breathed in and out letting my breath tease her while i watched her intently
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

bumping!