Darkened Doorways (UC/CC ADULT) *Liz/Sean needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
"I think the fourth is here. I think Nacedo is here... that thing at lunch... then in bio the same symbol was made out of sharpener's... and then when I came back from the bathroom, I found this in my book. I don't know if it's Clark or the new girl... but Nacedo is a shape shifter and Clark was talking about destiny and signs... What are we going to do?"

"I -- I don't know, Clark was arranging paper the same way at the Crashdown just now. And ... other strange things are happening. I take it this photo is faked?"

Don't you love superhearing. Nasedo told me I have some powers that the others won't. Like superhearing. He says I'm the power behind the throne. And now they're starting to suspect I'm our protector! What a joke! Don't they know about the fourth? Don't they know about me?!

Wait....that means they don't know about the cave. They don't know...anything...
I guess I'll just have to show them... in my own sweet time of course.

"Think we should call a meeting? Let the others know what's going on and see if they've had any similar issues. I mean... think about it... if it is Nacedo... he's killed before, we should kind of warn the entire group..."

Ergh. They hang out with the humans too much. I'm tempted to go over there to that human at the counter...make them sweat about what I'm saying to their friend. But I have no interest in them.
However, I am interested in Rath...Michael... Where is he? Why is he not here?! I need to show him too.

"Yes, of course. They all need to know, Have you ... have you been having any ... ah, hallucinations?"
I smirk to myself. He loved the warp really. I know he did. He can feel it in his bones. He just needs to open himself up to it.

My powers seem to be slowly returning. My headache has gone but I think it is too soon to try anything much yet. I'm tempted to walk out...see if they follow.... but I think they would not.

I need another plan. Just you wait...Max... soon they won't just be 'hallucinations'. I smile at the thought. Soon....

Soon.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

LIZ

As long as you’re certain, Liz. I mean, being new is one thing, but taking someone’s place is something I didn’t intend to happen. I hate to make waves, you know. Especially when there’s no telling how long I’ll be here.”

There’s something about Tia that really gets under my skin. I can’t say exactly what it is. There’s just something about her that makes me feel uncomfortable. She just seems so…smug. Its not what she is saying. It’s the way that she is saying and her body language. It really does make me uncomfortable.

Maybe I’ve been spending too much with the pod squad. I don’t think that I use to read this much into things before they invading my life.

She sighs and shrugs, “But hey if you’re sure that’s cool If you should change your mind just let me know. I can be rather persuasive to teachers if I want to.”

Her sigh and shrug makes me think that I’m reading too much into this. It must be hard moving to a new town and starting a new school. Wait, there’s a smirk on her lips now. Smug and unnerving. That basically sums it up.

“Oh and this Alex… Max mentioned he has a band… do you think he’ll be in later? I’d like to ask him to play at the party I’m going to have.”

“Well, speak of the devil.” I say, relieved to see Alex walk through the door and head to the counter. I wave at Alex, “Hey, Alex! Come over here. There’s someone I would like you to meet.”

Well, maybe like is too stronger word but I could really use Alex to help make this conversation flow. Plus, I might be able to make my escape if the pair start talking about music.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael seems a tad taken aback by my questions. I don’t think he was expecting my hurt filled inquires. His hand touches my chin ever so softly as he tilts my head back so that our eyes meet. In that instant all doubts are removed. Still I need him to voice the promise his loving gaze easily makes.

"First I am positive that I am not attracted to Isabel. Second I do not find her attractive." He pauses for a brief moment so that I can take all this in. There’s a glow in his eyes that captures my attention. It is in that instant that I realize he is the light that is leading me. I could no sooner second guess him then I could myself. I believe with all that I have that he is the only man who could ever truly have me.

When I am in his arms, Nothing else seems to matter. The world could come down around us and I wouldn’t care. As long as I get to spend the end with him.” Third I do not love her since my heart already is spoken for. I love you Maria." His heart felt words are pure poetry. He proves his love and loyalty by following up his confession with a gesture of affection.

Leaning forward he presses his lips to mine and kisses away my tears. My eager hands instinctively move upward to caress his cheeks and pull him closer. The moment our tongues I am flooded with images of moving pictures. At first I’m too confused to understand what’s happening ,but then it all comes together.

*Michael as a child running through the desert naked and scared.*

*Hank advancing on him and lashing at him with leather belt. The fear and shame that overwhelmed him.*

*Watching Max and Isabel as they play basketball with their parents. Wishing he could be a part of a family.*

*The betrayal he felt when Max told Liz their secret. How could he break their sacred pact?*

*His nervousness as he pressed his iridescent paint covered hand to my bare chest. He hoped that I didn’t notice how his arm was shaking.*

*Our first kiss. He was looking for any kind of excuse to press his lips to mine. The surprise and shock of it. He never thought I’d actually kiss him back.*

*The night he crawled through my bedroom window. There wasn’t enough grief relief in the world to make that ‘No’ stick. The way he felt when I dried his tears with my fingertips. We lay together for hours. Not a word needed to be said. That was the first time he had ever felt truly safe.*

*The first time we made love. He held me tight and claimed me as his own. He realized that nothing would ever be the same.*

*One night unbeknownst to me he watched as I lay sleeping and prayed to a God he wasn’t sure that he believed in that nothing on this Earth or any other would take me away from him.*

Ultimately I felt his love for me. Strong and undeniable. No one could take my place in his heart. I am his only one.

When we break a part both gasping for air I pant breathlessly, “Oh Michael!” I thow my arms around his neck and hold him tightly. “I love you too.” Leaning back the tiniest bit so I can meet his eyes I whisper, “Thank you.” :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

We finally break apart and Maria pants breathlessly, “Oh Michael!” I don't know how many times my name has come from her bee stung lips after I have made them swollen from kissing her but I do know that hearing her say my name in any form is one thing I will never get tired of. She throws her arms tightly around my neck and holds me tightly.

I hear her say, "I love you too, "and can't help but grin. Maria pulls back slightly and looks into my eyes. I look deeply into her green eyes memorizing ever detail while she says, "Thank you." I nod my head knowing she knows that opening up completly was hard for me. Unable to resist, I smirked evilly before I say, "Just remember who said it first."

Before she can respond, I bring my mouth to hers and capture her mouth in another fierce and demanding kiss. While our tongues battle, I can't help but think of how I had planned to have her squirming and begging me for release already. Needing air, I break the kiss and breath in while moving my mouth to her rapidly beating pusle. Closing my mouth over her rapidly beating pulse I suck hungrily knowing I will leave yet another mark on her.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I gaze lovingly up at my restless warrior as he flashes me one of those devil may care grins of his. I swear I fall more and more in love with him every single day. "Just remember who said it first." Michael teases relentlessly. I am just about to protest in true Deluca fashion when he silences me by pressing his lips to mine in such a way that makes my entire body melt into him.

He’s the only one I dream of. I believe he’s probably the only one really knows me at all. It’s such a joy just to be around him. I am his mom and he is my dad. We are lovers as well as best friends. We are everything. It’s just the ultimate relationship of pure unconditional love. I have never had a feeling like this before and neither has he.

Some people doubt our love but we’ll prove them wrong. We’ll face whatever comes together. I know what lies ahead is more then likely alien related and dangerous but I can’t really panic. That’s what’s so wonderful about Michael. He brings me a wonderful sense of calmness even when things feel out of control.

When oxygen becomes a survival issue we reluctantly break apart and stare into each others eyes. There’s a look that passes between us that no words can vocalize. It’s the look that a animal gives one’s mate. An understanding is met without speech. My love begins leaving a hot trail of kisses down my neck until he reaches my pulse point.

My breath hitches in my throat as he sucks hungrily on my skin. My chest rises and falls in time with his ministrations. A twinge low in my belly alerts me that great things are about to take place. "Please." I plead unsure myself about what I'm begging for. I'm sure whatever it is Michael will give it to me. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I grin against her skin while I hear, Maria begging, "Please." Slowly lifting my mouth from her neck, I run my tongue over the new mark. I smirked knowing that soon this would fade and I would have to remark her. Looking up into her green eyes, I said, "Did you want to move this into the bedroom?"

I knew I could do to Maria what i wanted on the couch but knew that my alien friends tended to use their powers to unlock the door and let themselves into my apartment. One of these days, I was going to just blast them for walking into my home like it was their's. The only person who had that right in my opinion was Maria.

My mouth was already watering from my thoughts of slowly stripping her of every last stick of clothes, then kiss every part of her body on my way down to her heat. My alien heightened sense of smell was telling me that she was already wet with desire which was all good since I planned on making her much wetter. Slipping my tongue out of my mouth, I ran my tongue around my bottom lip before I said, "You can squirm here or on my bed."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

“Hey, Alex! Come over here. There’s someone I would like you to meet.” I turn to face Liz and see the beaming smile on her face and I know that she is just begging me to join her at that table with the new girl, Tia or whatever her name is. Sighing, I get off my stool and amble over to them, "Hey Lizzie" and then I look at the new girl "Hi, I'm Alex." and stick my hand out.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I can feel him smirking cockily against my skin. I never knew confidence could be such a turn on. He knows just how and where to touch me to leave me breathless. I let out a soft moan as he runs his tongue seductively over my skin. He’s marked me as his own. I belong with him. To him. We are each others.

I desperately struggle not to arch my back and press myself closer to him. I detest what little space is left between us. My breath hitches in my throat when he looks up and captures my gaze. How does he do that? Make me want him and need him in such a way that I can’t even contemplate anything else. It’s as if I’m mesmerized by his smell, taste, and touch. He is my addiction.

"Did you want to move this into the bedroom?" I feel myself growing weak at the mere thought of taking this forward. He notices my look of utter longing and he captivates my attention by running his tongue provocatively over his bottom lip. I swallow harshly as I try to steady my racing heart. If he’s not careful we won’t make it to the bedroom. I’ll have to have him right here and right now.

"You can squirm here or on my bed." Choices. Choices. I love having options. I take a much needed deep breath before I answer. “Take me to bed.” I command feeling that familar twinge low in my belly. "I don't want to give the others a show if they should happen to pop in unexpectedly." I explain as best as I can. :D
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Maria breathes in deeply and I wait impatienly for her to answer my question. Finally she answers, “Take me to bed.” It was only a couple of seconds for her to answer but seemed like an eternity. I nod my head and growl as she says, "I don't want to give the others a show if they should happen to pop in unexpectedly."

Not wanting to wait any longer, I scoop her up into my arms and hold her close to my body. "I need to find away to prevent them from being able to unlock my door"I say while walking across the room toward my bedroom. Going into my bedroom, I smirk knowing my room was clean since I had hoped to have her end up in here tonight.

Kicking my door shut, I walk over to the bed and set her down in front of the bed so I could slowly remove her clothes. Bringing my hands to her top, I say, "Time to make you squirm." I know perfectly well that she will pay me back.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

Heading home after Football practice, I wonder where to go. Well, home is an obvious option, but I'm not really feeling ready to concentrate on homework and I know that's exactly what Dad's going to want me to do as soon as I go through the door. Assuming he's home and I think he will be...

But what are my other options? This route takes me past the Crashdown. A few weeks ago, I would stop in to see Liz, but she's dating Max now. Maybe I should have called Vicky before I left. I don't know if she'd be open to last-minute plans or if she'd be insulted. I shrug. Gotta get a cell phone -- which I guess means I've gotta get a job. Mr. Hansen from the shop class said he could get me a part-time job as an auto-mechanic. Doesn't sound too exciting, but it is do-able and I sure could use a bit more income...

The Crashdown comes into view and I wonder again about Liz. If my idiot friends hadn't gone and beaten up Max, I might still be dating her. He's one wacko, 'though. That night Liz was on her blind date with the radio-show guy, Doug Shellow, I'd hung out with him and he'd gotten drunk in nothing flat. Then things got really weird. I must have been way more wired than I thought.

Still after that, I can't seem to hate him the way I did before. I'm still jealous as hell. Everyone in school says Vicky Delaney is hotter than Liz, but I don't know about her. Somehow, my mind keeps going back to Max and Liz. Does she think Max is hotter than me? Gotta admit he's not bad looking but he's not buff like me. He's no athlete.

That new guy, Clark, he's got some muscles. I can see that. He's way hotter than Max. He's built. He's got great hair. And he's really nice, too. It was kinda nice spending lunch with him, especially since I could rag on Max and Liz a bit. Wonder if Miss Fickle Parker is going to throw Max over for him, now?

Damn. Maybe I should drop into the Crash and make a phone call. See if Vicky is around. It's worth a try, right?