Darkened Doorways (UC/CC ADULT) *Liz/Sean needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I can see in her eyes the shock of what I have told her which makes an ache grow in my heart knowing I am the one that caused her beautiful green eyes to look that way. She shakes her head from side to side almost as if she is trying to clear her mind. I swallow a lump in my throat as she bites her lip knowing she is close to tears.

I wait anxiously for her to say something anything would be nice other than the deadly quiet that has suddenly filled the room.”Um…” Maria finally says in a shaky voice. She clears her throat and then says, “Are you sure you aren’t just attracted to Isabel?” I blink in surprise at her question knowing she was not done so I remained quiet while my brown eyes clearly told her that my answer was no.

“She is really…uh attractive.” Maria said. She looked away from me when she asked, “Do..Do you think you could love her?” . My jaw dropped open in shock for an instant. Closing my mouth, I moved my hand to her chin and gently lifted her head so I could look directly into her eyes. "First I am positive that I am not attracted to Isabel. Second I do not find her attractive." I pause for a moment to let what I have said sink in and then said, "Third I do not love her since my heart already is spoken for. I love you Maria."

Deciding my words were not enough to truely show her how I felt for her, I leaned forward and brought my mouth to hers. Slipping my tongue out of my mouth, I slowly ran my tongue along her bottom lip and then slipped my tongue inside her mouth. Once our tongues touched in a passionate kiss, I did something I had never done before I completely opened myself to her showing her flashes of my life with her in the center which showed she was my everything.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: and to add to that... as soon as I can tonight I'll be posting Isabel getting to the Crash as well
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

After school I’d gone home for a short while to try to think about what had happened at school today. First Max’s sandwich, then the pencil sharpeners, and then what I’d seen… that photograph… it was all on my mind. I knew I needed to take the picture, which I’d kept, and show it to my brother and tell him about the other situation in class and find Michael, but I didn’t know how to bring it up.

Finally, after rearranging several things in my dresser and on it, trying to calm down which just wasn’t working, I made my way out to my car and headed for the Crashdown. Pulling up, I can’t keep from glancing around nervously, wondering just what was going to happen next. Getting out of the car, I made my way into the restaurant as calmly as I could until I saw Max and the new kid Clark sitting there in conversation. Okay, here’s my chance to talk to Max…

Walking over to them, I give a tentative smile to Clark, “Hi, glad you made it… I need to steal my brother real quick if you don’t mind?” I glance over at my brother, giving him a look that said I desperately needed to talk to him and that he’d better not turn me down. I’d try calling Michael in a little while, but first I needed to talk to my brother. Then, I’d catch Michael and let him know what I’m thinking.

I glance around while waiting for my brother or Clark to respond and see the new girl talking to Liz and can’t help but wonder if Nacedo is either one of these two people.

~Tia~

“Um, yeah. I’m Liz.” The girl says, tapping on her name tag and I have a feeling she didn’t like me addressing her as Parker. Well, that’s just too damn bad. But, I keep my expression friendly and kind of neutral as she smiles at me almost too politely, “And there’s no need to apologize. Its not like it was your fault, was it? And my new partner is one of my best friends so there’s no need to switch. Its no hardship to work with Alex. In fact, I’ll probably get more work done with him.”

If only she knew just how much my fault it was. This was just going to be far too interesting. “As long as you’re certain, Liz. I mean, being new is one thing, but taking someone’s place is something I didn’t intend to happen. I hate to make waves, you know. Especially when there’s no telling how long I’ll be here.”

I pause, letting her take that in a moment before I sigh and shrug, “But hey if you’re sure that’s cool If you should change your mind just let me know. I can be rather persuasive to teachers if I want to.” I smirk, thinking that at some point I’m sure Max will inform people as to why I was kicked out of my last school supposedly. “Oh and this Alex… Max mentioned he has a band… do you think he’ll be in later? I’d like to ask him to play at the party I’m going to have.”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Clark looks kinda put out and I understand that. I know I'm being a bit rude but I'm having a lot of trouble focusing here. I feel almost dizzy with so many un-explained things happening. I don't know what's going on. I glance at him, biting my lip, wondering if I can make it better and I see him rub his forehead.

Then he rips his napkin into four pieces, laying them on the table in the same way my sandwich re-arranged itself at lunch. The four-square.

"What about your food..." He says quietly, still sounding miffed. "Or is the table too full with me sitting here?"

My eyes go wide, seeing the pattern he's made. Was he the one who did that to my sandwich? No, he couldn't have been. He was at another table -- unless he had powers, like us? Is he ... like us?

"You're right. I'm just a bit distracted," I say. I this isn't making me feel any less off-balance, but I need to find a way to focus. Stay in control. I need to know what this is about.

"Milton, my boss, he asked me to come by this afternoon. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself," I tell him. I settle back into the booth, wondering where to go from here. Is he another alien? What does he know? Or is it all co-incidence? A square isn't an uncommon shape -- except that my sandwich did the same thing...

Suddenly, Isabel is beside the table. I was so distracted I didn't even see her come in. That's bad. I need to be more alert than this.

“Hi, glad you made it… I need to steal my brother real quick if you don’t mind?” she says to Clark.

Oh no. He's not going to like this -- but I can see that Isabel means business.

"I still have food coming. This better not take long," I complain to Isabel, although I'm actually almost glad of the distraction. The only reason I'm not entirely glad is that her urgency indicates there might be something else to worry about, too.

"Sorry, Clark. I'll be right back," I promise him as I get to my feet
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
"You're right. I'm just a bit distracted," No kidding. Hopefully by me. But then again, if so, how come he's not trying to find out more about me. I must find a way to get the truth...
The book. I will retrieve the book Nasedo told me about. He said he put it in the library wall... But how... how can I get them there...
Certainly not tonight. But soon.

"Milton, my boss, he asked me to come by this afternoon. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself," Ahead of himself. Humph... if he was ahead of himself he would have realised already the truth. Why doesn't he realise I am his pre-destined partner! I am who he is meant to be with!

I feel a presence head towards us. My hearing picks up the footsteps, and immediately I recognise the shoes from earlier. Isabel. She looks over at me and gives me a tentative smile.

“Hi, glad you made it… I need to steal my brother real quick if you don’t mind?”

ERGH! For hell's sakes! What is WRONG with these three?! Can't they see anything in front of there own noses! Blatantly Isabel is still freaking about that picture but... hello! Get with the program already!!! I swallow before giving a faint smile.

"I still have food coming. This better not take long," Liar. He should never lie to me. I am his other half. He should know that! And he will! I would do something more but... my head feels like its about to split in two. I can't use any power right now.

"Sorry, Clark. I'll be right back,"

I shrug and smile at Isabel. "Hey..." I look at Max. "Take your time... I'll be here..."

Oh yes... I WILL be here. I will be here waiting... and coming up with a plan.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"I still have food coming. This better not take long," Max says and I just simply look at him as he stands, something tells me he hasn't been comfortable and I can't help but worry about whether something more has happened.

"Sorry, Clark. I'll be right back," he says and I feel myself look at Clark who smiles at me.

"Hey..." He then looks at my brother, "Take your time... I'll be here..."

Something about how he says that makes me nervous and I say simply, "Thanks." Then without further thought, I grab my brothers arm and lead him outside, needing to put as much distance from the interior of that building and myself as possible. In fact, I don't stop walking or start talking until we are a little ways from the Crash and then when I turn, the first thing I blurt out is, "I think the fourth is here."

Taking a deep breath I force myself to explain, "I think Nacedo is here... that thing at lunch... then in bio the same symbol was made out of sharpener's... and then when I came back from the bathroom, I found this in my book." I held out the photograph of myself and Michael. I couldn't help but cringe at how it showed me and him embracing and kissing. "I don't know if it's Clark or the new girl... but Nacedo is a shape shifter and Clark was talking about destiny and signs..."

I look at my brother, hoping that he can put things together, needing to have his normal logic step in, "What are we going to do?"
A List of All My Fics

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-This might suck 'coz I wasn't sure what to post.

Alex

Okay so that was one strange day at school. Two new kids in one day both of whom struck me as not being completely 'normal'. Call me paranoid now that I know aliens live amongst us and that I happen to have the hots for one particularly gorgeous one who doesn't even know I am alive nowdays...anyway I am getting carried away here.

As I stroll down the street towards the Crashdown I think about the new boy Clarke. Something about him made me uneasy. Yes, I have to admit it was annoying that Isabel straight away gravitated towards him. Obviously, he's tall, good looking and muscular...everything I am not,well except the tall part. Geez, I am pathetic! Why I am so obsessed with her?!

Pushing the door to the cafe open the bell overhead tinkles and I go and take my favourite seat by the counter, not without noticing Liz, who is talking to the new girl. Drumming my fingers on the counter surface in time to a new tune going through my head, I can't help but eye the apple pie lying nearby, I think I will have a piece of that as well. Just then I spot him, 'the new boy'. Oh great! Now he's here as well.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Isabel drags me off and I can't say that I'm altogether sorry. It feels a relief to be away from Clark and all the strange things that were happening there -- of course the strange things were happening even when I was alone with Liz, so maybe I'm not completely safe even now.

"I think the fourth is here." Isabel says. "I think Nacedo is here... that thing at lunch... then in bio the same symbol was made out of sharpener's... and then when I came back from the bathroom, I found this in my book." She holds out a paper and I take it, realizing it's a photo. A photo of Isabel and Michael kissing? When did this happen? Why is she showing this to me now? I really can't imagine her kissing him like that...

"I don't know if it's Clark or the new girl... but Nacedo is a shape shifter and Clark was talking about destiny and signs... What are we going to do?"

"I -- I don't know," I tell Isabel. "Clark was arranging paper the same way at the Crashdown just now. And ... other strange things are happening."

Nacedo. Could he be Nacedo? Maybe that would explain the four-square symbol, but what about the rest? I don't know what to think of that. I look at the photo in my hand. "I take it this photo is faked?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: hope this works :D

~Isabel~

"I -- I don't know," Max begins and I really wish he hadn't said that because it just makes me feel even more nervous. "Clark was arranging paper the same way at the Crashdown just now. And ... other strange things are happening." I can't keep from looking at him curiously, what other things could he be talking about?

I watch him glance back at the photo before he asks, "I take it this photo is faked?"

I nod, "Yes... come on, me and Michael... never. He's like our brother, Max." I pause a moment as I look at him, "Think we should call a meeting? Let the others know what's going on and see if they've had any similar issues. I mean... think about it... if it is Nacedo... he's killed before, we should kind of warn the entire group..." I really don't want to see anyone hurt. As much as I hated that Max had risked our secret, Liz, Maria and Alex were now as much a part of this as we were and if any of them were hurt because of us... because of who we are... I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

I glanced up just in time to see Alex walk into the Crash and wondered whether she should ask him herself or what Max would decide. This was all just too confusing. Of course, either way that would have to wait since he was already inside the Crash and I wouldn't risk asking right there if Clark was Nacedo.
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Right," I nod as Isabel protests that Michael is our brother and not someone she'd be kissing like this. Just like I'd never kiss anyone except Liz ... although I keep finding myself thinking that I'm kissing Clark. Looking at the picture, I know it's not just a kiss. This is intense, passionate. How did this happen? Why would Nacedo or anyone make a photo like this? What is he trying to tell us?

"Think we should call a meeting? Let the others know what's going on and see if they've had any similar issues. I mean... think about it... if it is Nacedo... he's killed before, we should kind of warn the entire group..." she says.

She's right. Nacedo is dangerous. And Clark -- the way he was going on about destiny to me and apparently to Isabel, he definately knows something. He could be the shape-shifter.

"Yes, of course. They all need to know," I say, wondering how soon we can contact everyone. I just saw Alex but I don't know where Michael and Maria are. Holding the faked photo, my fingers are trembling. I bite my lip and try to look Isabel in the face. It's harder than I thought it would be.

"Have you ... have you been having any ... ah, hallucinations?" I ask her.