The Island (ADULT/AU/CC) *Starting - 6 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

candyGazer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by candyGazer »

Michael

"Great! Tell you what...I'll give you my cell number...if you have a moment, gimme a call" I smile and take the card from her small hand.

"I'm really looking forward to it"I nod my head in agreement.

"I'm sorry to hear about your wife" "But I guess you can say you were loved. Thats something right?" My smile slowly vanishes, as I look at her. I have no idea how to respond to that. "Yeah, in a way it is." I finally answer, sounding unsure. "But sometimes I wonder if the pain is worth what we had, but then I remember Ashley."
banner made by Melinda
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Hailey*

"What kind of books do you write?" He questions and the expression he wears leads me to believe that he is sincere with his inquries. I smile a tad nervously. Guys always tend to go with one extreme when they hear that love and romance is the topic of my life. Either they think that it's awesome and think they can play the knight and shining armor for me ,or they are intimidated and steer clear. I hope that this one doesn't run.

He's actually quite interesting. Although there is something about the way he carries himself. Like he's hiding a secret from the world. It's captivating. " Romance mostly." I admit with a sheepish grin. "I dabble with suspence ,but love is my speciality." Feeling the curiocity overwhelm me I ask, "What is it that you do?"
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"It's nice to meet you,Maria Deluca.Yeah I was at that party last year...most boring if you ask me,there's only so much partying I can take.After some time they all seem the same." I smile and nod agreeing with her completely. That gig did get really lame towards the end. I never tire of it though. It's my life. I go from one hopping function from another. Club owners pay me just to make an appearance at their places of business.

"I know you are a singer but what kind of music it is that you're in to?" She questions the embarassment clear on he expression. I flash her a warm smile. It's actually refreshing to meet someone who doesn't know every detail about my life. With the tabloids always spewing out lies about what and who I'm doing I never get a blank slate with anyone. "Well, I mostly put out songs that are in the pop/dance genre." I admit reluctantly. "I signed a contract with my record label when I was fifteen so I kind of had to put out the tracks they approved of ,and thats what sells copies."

Wanting her to understand that I'm not one of those flaky teeny boppers I explain, "I've finally fufilled my end of the deal so now I can put out whatever I want." Biting my bottum lip I decide to share my real passion with her. "In all honesty I'd rather make my own sound instead of putting out the same garbage over and over. I want to make music that changes people." I hope she doesn't think that I'm completely corny. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Hunter

"Romance mostly. I dabble with suspence ,but love is my speciality." She says, grinning a little sheepishly. Well, maybe that's why I didn't recognize the name. I've never really read romance novels.

"What is it that you do?" She asks, a second later, and I just smile. I might as well be honest, she doesn't know I'm undercover.

"I'm a cop, it's not as interesting as author though."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Hailey*

"I'm a cop, it's not as interesting as author though." He answers and I smile good naturedly. "Well, interest is in the eye of the beholder." I reveal with a smile. "All I do is sit at a computer and type all day. You. You get to go out into the world and arrest people." I joke with a light hearted giggle. "You chase down the bad guys and make the world a safer place. I entertain desperate housewives with too much time on their hands." I reply looking up to meet his eyes. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Okaily dokey folks. POM has said its ok for me to crash the plane, and she'll catch up.
So folks...fasten your seatbelts!)

~~~~~MARC~~~~~
The plane starts to shake. Turbulance. Or in other words...the plane is going down. My seatbelt is already done up and I check all my belongings are in labelled bags, so hopefully I'll get some of my stuff back.
Its time.

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"The captain has turned on the seatbelt sign. Can you please all return to your seats and fasted your seatbelts. Thank you."
Oh great. Peeeerfect. Now I have to put down my paper to do my seatbelt up. Quickly I put it down and do it up. As soon as I have the plane gives a violent lurch.
What the hell?! I look over at the girl next to me. Oh God...

~~~~~TESS~~~~~
As the plane lurches, I hadnt managed to get my seatbelt on. Im thrown against the top of the plane, hitting my back HARD. As I fall back to the floor, the oxygen masks come out from the ceiling. I grab one and try to get back in my seat, whilst trying to see if Michael was ok.

~~~~~DANIEL~~~~~
I grab a mask in front of me as the plane starts plummiting. I hear a crack from behind me, and I turn around in horror to see that the back of the plane has gone. I shut my eyes as we hurtle to earth.

~~~~~MARC~~~~~
I open my eyes to see trees. Im here. This is it. I stand up quickly and mutter "Welcome to the Island....the islanders have arrived."

We're here. And now the games begin. I hear screams and rush towards the beach.
The fuselodge is smoking....its going to explode.
"MOVE!" I yell at the top of my voice. I hear screaming from the wreckage. I see a blonde (Tess I believe. I know all the celebrities names. I was told to keep particular watch on them all. She appears to be inconscious) trapped under a wing and start to try and heave her out.
"OI YOU!" I yell at the nearest person. "HELP ME GET HER OUT!"

~~~~~~DANIEL~~~~~
I open my eyes to see...sand. I sit up and my heart fills with dread.
"No" I mutter. I grab the black object beside me and open it. I try to turn it on....but it wont.
"No!" I yell out. My laptop.
My millions...
"nooooooooooo!"

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
As I open my eyes I see nothing but trees. I have no idea whats going on. But I know one thing...Im alone and not on a plane. Quickly I take off my shoe and grab some of my drugs and take it. Oh thank God. I moan quietly in pleasure as I feel it hit my system. I smile at myself as I put it back in my shoe.

And then I hear the screams. I start running towards them. And then I see the middle of the plane.
"Oh my God..."

(OOC: Feel free to be trapped in rubble, in the jungle or anywhere else :) Opening for anyone to help Marc and Tess :) )
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

*Across TV's everywhere, the scheduled programing is stopped momentarily for this message*
~~~~~ANNOUNCER~~~~~
"Welcome folks to The Island. As you can see, our players in our game are already set up and on the Island. But now its your turn to play with them.
Every week, a vote will take place in which you get to decide what happens next. This week, your vote is....
What do the islanders discover?

To vote please PM MadRoswellFan with your choice of the following options.

A) They find people already on the Island (If youd be willing to create someone for this please indicate on your PM, or if youd be willing to play someone I create. Also please state if they are from the back of the plane, or if they are actors.)

B) They find something other than human that lives on the island (Please indicate what, for example Polar Bears, Monster, Some other wild animal you wouldnt expect etc)

C) They find dynamite, which KILLS someone on the plane (yes, a character in the RPG, and yes the roleplayer is aware and is ok with it)

D) They discover a natural resource (Please indicate what, eg. Caves, Lake for fresh water, or something else)

The choice is yours! You have 72 hours to conduct your votes.
Please label your PM's with the title "The Island Vote 1"
The winner will be the one with the most votes. If for example everyone votes for D, and gives different answers with it, I will decide which I prefer from these answers.
ANYONE can vote, whether they are a character in this rpg or not.

So get voting!
And now...back to...The island.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"In all honesty I'd rather make my own sound instead of putting out the same garbage over and over. I want to make music that changes people.",Maria says and I notice a passionate look on her face.Her sincerity is really very admirable.

"Well I hope you get to do just that." I tell her warmly with a smile and just as I open my mouth to say something more the plane shakes violently once,"Ohh...what was that?" I ask looking around nervously

"Just some turbulence ma'am,nothing to be worried about." says a passing flight attendant
I relax in my seat once more but another jolt shakes us,this time much longer and the oxygen masks fall from the ceiling,dangling in front of our faces.Immediately I fasten my seat belt and pull the mask towards my face and breath,trying to stay calm but panic is fast taking over.

Last thing I remember was this loud gut wrenching noise from behind me and I turned around and gaped in horror as the people three rows behind me got sucked out of the plane when it almost seemed to snap in two.Then...darkness.

OOC-Anyone can rescue Isabel.I figure she is trapped under some of the wreckage,or baggage...
candyGazer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by candyGazer »

Michael

I grasp the arm rests and sqeeze my eyes shut as we crash. I hear numerous screams from behind me, along with cracks throughout the plain. I reach over for Tess, but don't feel her. Quickly my eyes snap open in time to see her on the floor struggling to get back up. Hastily, I grab her hand and try to help her up, all the while trying my damnest to use my other hand and make sure I don't go any where.
banner made by Melinda
candyGazer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by candyGazer »

Alex

I look around me, in shock, as people are injured, or worse. I knew flying was a bad idea! A loud, almost unbearable sound coming from the back of the plane, attratcs my attention. The plane splits in half, easily. Ok, now time to panic.
banner made by Melinda