Unchartered Waters(CC/ PG)Need Max and Michael

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Max~

"Of course you do....", Liz says, giving me a look before starting towards the kitchen area. "Um....now let's see if...Mommy can figure out where everything is".

I can't help but smile a little. Sure, thing's right now might be a little weird. It's just so unbelievable that I'm looking at my daughter. My...future daughter. A little girl that Liz and I created. It's just simply amazing.

"Maybe I should go check on the baby." I suggest as we head towards the kitchen. And that's when I realise that I don't even know the baby's name yet.

"Sweetie," I tell the little girl next to me who turns her little head towards me and smile's. "Um, I know this will sound a little silly, but could you tell me what you're little brother's name is?"
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

BUMP!!!!
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Hey guys, long time no see! I know I kind of deserted u guys and I'm sorry, I had lost net connection again, but I have it now and can get on at school (I'm in college now) Anyways, again I'm sorry.

Mandy

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

BUMP!!!!

I really want us to start this back up again, this looked like such a cool RPG

hugs mellie
Turn Off The Light
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Sure, we can give it another shot if u want to still be Tess :)

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

I'll post another Liz part and whoever picks up from there can do what they want :)

~*Liz*~

Claudia looks at Max and giggles. "Bubba's name is...Joshua Alexander Evans. For Uncle Alex in Heaven", She smiles and plops down on a chair by the table.

I smile softly and finally find the pancake mix.

"Ok, here we go. One chocolate pancake w/ strawberries coming up".

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

I hope we get all the players we need! :)

*TESS*

"You're guess s as good as mine," My eyes nearly fall out of my head at Kyle's nonchalance attitude towards the situation we are in.

"Your Guess is as good as mine? You can't be serious?" I whimper as I turn to look at my surroundings and try and stop the urge to jump on the bed and pound Kyle over the head. As I turn my gaze gets caught on the picture frames that sit on a sat of tall wooden draws.

As I walk over to take a better look I can't stop the gasp that tears from my throat, there in the picture frame is me in a white strapless wedding dress and Kyle in a tuxedo, we look older but there is no denying it's us.

Oh my god, I'm married to Kyle Valenti...I think I'm going to faint.
Turn Off The Light
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

BUMP!

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Kyle~

I immediately feel like a jerk when I can see how much she's freaking out. And that little whimpering noise she makes makes me wish I could take it all back. That I could be a good guy and say something more constructive, or productive, or comforting.

I mean, yeah I feel lucky right now, and yeah she's nice to look at, and yeah this is like my hugest high school fantasy come true, but it's still Tess. I'm into her for more than her body...and I just completely...I dunno, freaked her out, crushed her...but it wasn't a nice thing to do.

I watch her as she walks over to the picture frames hanging on the wall and I try to be more than a teenage boy.

I try to make her feel better about what must've been one hell of a drunken thing last night...although I don't feel hung over, but that's the only way I could've possibly forgotten having sex with her. And forgotten where we were.

"Tess..." I say softly as she studies the pictures. WHat am I even going to say? I don't want this to be a one night stand if you don't? Do you rememebr what happened? All fo it seemed even more insensitive then what I'd said already. "It'll be okay," I decided on, saying it sincerely, hoping that would convey that I wasn't jsut wlaking away here, but that I could. Hoping the words helped and she didn't freak out on me again.

ANd then she gasped at the pictures, and she looked light on her feet. I climbed out of bed, not even noticing that I was only wearing boxers, and moved behind her, in case she needed me. And then my eyes fell on the same pictures.

"WHat the Hell?" I asked, my mind reeling. Was I really married to Tess? Was this a practical joke? What was going on?
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

"Tess..." I hear call my name from the bed but I can't take me eyes off the pictures. I think I'm in shock, I mean that can be the only reason why I'm not just laughing this off as some practical joke....right? "It'll be okay," I just nod when Kyle tells me this, I mean...He can't know that but when he tells me it's going to be okay I believe him, how does that make sense? Ugh! I have to roll my eyes at my own stupidity, I'm acting all weak and vulnerable grr....

"WHat the Hell?" I jump and turn around as I realise Kyle is standing right behind me...and he's only wearing a pair of boxers, wow.Those are some nice boxer and what is that? I notice the sun glinting off something on Kyle's hand.

"Kyle, what's that on your hand?" I ask but I already know, when I feel the corresponding band on my finger, wedding rings. Suddenly I hear the scuffle of footsteps from outside the bedroom door and practically jump into Kyle's arms. Good god! what is wrong with me? I have powers, I am an alien queen and yet I'm jumping into Kyle's arms at the mere sound of danger, I never acted weak till I met Kyle Valenti.

"Did you hear that? There's someone out there" I say as I look up to Kyle's gorgeous face....hold up! Gorgeous. I mean I adnit he's cute but where did the wram and fuzzies come from. Yep, this man is dangerous.
Turn Off The Light