Unchartered Waters(CC/ PG)Need Max and Michael

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Kyle~

Tess jumps at the sound of my voice and I immediately feel abd for scaring ehr, startling her, whatever. "Sorry," I say sheepishly, not meaning to have caught her off guard.

I look at my hand. And then at her hand. We have wedding rings and everything...this can't be a joke. No one would go to these lengths, would they?

And then I hear the same shuffling Tess does. it brings me a little comfort to know at times like these that she has alien voodoo on her side. But I definitely like the fact that she's still looking to me for help, support.

She jumps in my arms and I can't help but wrap them around her protectively, just taking a moment to hold her close, and maybe I'm enjoying it a little too much, holding her.

Then whispering begins on the other side of the door, and as my own nerves become more frayed I begin to rub her back subconsciously, hoping to bring her comfort. "Who do you think it is?" I say to her softly, realizing only afterwards that that's a completely stupid question. Chances are she knows about as much as it could be as I do.
Galita
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Galita »

I'll take Isabel
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Sure to both!

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

bumping

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)