Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc:
Karen - Anyone else correct me of Im wrong, but I believe its Saturday

Storm - Its totally up to you hun. If you want to not play one of your characters thats fine, just say which. But its compleetely up to you, I trust ya :)

ALL - Some people are feeling this is dragging. How would people feel moving it on to Sunday? Max and Liz have there cinema thing then... Opinions?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC Whatever you want to do, Mad. :D

*Maria*

I think I'm just about to get something out of Parker when the hottie walks through the back room door and states."Hey Maria, will you show me where the couch is? Oh, hey Liz, didn't see you last night. Or, well, if I did, I don't remember." I grin and wiggle my eyesbrows suggestively, "That's cause her and Zan didn't show." There has got to be a story behind that and I plan on getting it out of her later. Eying the couch I glare at it critically.

"I don't think you should take the coach." I reply glancing back to meet his eyes. "Liz and I are gonna be running back and forth through here all morning. You'll never get any rest." I revel biting my lip in an attempt to come up with a place where he can get some peace and quiet. "My bed." Brilliant answer. "You can take a nap in my bed." Wow, I am an genius. "I'd let you sleep it off in Kyle's room ,but there are things in there that have never seen the light of day. Trust me. It's a danger zone."

He looks like he's about to fall over so I step toward him ,and I place my hand around his waist so he can lean on him. "No arguements. A Deluca's word is final." I can't help but worry a little bit about him. He seems to be more than a tad under the weather. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria waggles her eyebrows, and I look back and forth between them, unsure of what's going on. "That's cause her and Zan didn't show." She says, and I raise my eyebrows at Liz. Well, considering she's my best friend, I better hear this story later, or else.

Maria stares at the couch for a minute once I've spotted it, then looks back at me. "I don't think you should take the coach. Liz and I are gonna be running back and forth through here all morning. You'll never get any rest." I'm about to deny and say that it will be fine, when she makes another suggestion.

"My bed. You can take a nap in my bed. I'd let you sleep it off in Kyle's room ,but there are things in there that have never seen the light of day. Trust me. It's a danger zone," She says, and there's a tone of finality to her voice that makes me immediately want to agree. Plus, a bed's way more comfortable, escpecially if it's the bed of the girl you've had the hots for for a while. I'm not going to complain.

She walks over and places her arm around my waist, as though I'm going to pass out any minute, which could be an option, and confirms the fact that I couldn't say no if I'd wanted to. "No arguements. A Deluca's word is final."

"Lead the way," I tell her with a smile, even though it hurts. As we head up towards the bedroom, I call back. "Liz, you and I are talking later."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Liz did come back to the Crash, just that Maria was already gone by then, lol
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC LOL Well Maria doesn't know that :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Nuts. Why does he get to be in charge? I could handle a party a lot better than him!"
I try not to let myself smile. I get to be incharge. And I will make sure at the party...that Liz is hanging with me.

"Where is this place you've booked, anyway?"
Mom smiles. "The community hall. Ive hired the two smaller rooms and everything. But I dont want you letting in just anyone. I want invited people only. Im relying on you two to behave..."
She looks at Zan before looking at me "...and to keep things in order"

Wow...cool! I smile at Mom. "Thats sounds great. And I promise you can rely on me Mom" I tell her.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Lead the way," He instructs with a smile even though I know his head must be killing him. As we head up towards the bedroom, he yells back down the stairs. "Liz, you and I are talking later." He assures her with a slight knod before allowing me to lead him toward the better. At this particular point in time I am racking my brain trying to remember if I have left anything potentially embarssing out in the open like, underwear or my Cosmopolitan Kama Sutra.

Nope. I'm pretty sure thats all safely tucked away. If not it's too late now. Opening the door I reveal my small ,but comoftable looking room. The walls are painted crimson while the carpet is a shaggy black. It leans on the extreme side ,but I like it. It's me! I help him into the bed drawing back the dark red comforter and then tucking the black silk sheets around him. Wow, there's aomething so peaceful about seeming him lying there. As if that is where he belongs.

I try to shake those thoughts out of my lut driven mind while I hand him my favorite pillow. "Here ya go. Get some rest. I'll be back to check on you in a little while." Smiling at his gorgeous form I make my way over to the door ,but pause halfway through the exit. "If you need anything just yell for me." Grinning widely I quickly turn around and head down the stairs to what should be a very crowded resturant. How am I supposed to concentrate on work when there is a hottie in between my sheets? :wink:
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

When I first walk into Maria's room, I'm shocked by the contrast of dark colors, with the red and the black, but it's a good kind of shock. She leads me to the bed, and I lay down, staying silent while she sort of tucks the sheets around me.

Here ya go. Get some rest. I'll be back to check on you in a little while. If you need anything just yell for me." She says, leaving before I can say anything, and I just lay there, staring up at the ceiling.

Yeah, like this is going to help my headache. I'm lying in the bed of the girl I've had a major crush on for over a year. There will be no sleeping. I try, but it just doesn't come, so I lay there, my hand on my forehead, counting the paint streaks on the ceiling.

"Yeah right, get some rest," I mutter to myself, shutting my eyes to see if it stops the buzzing. But when I shut my eyes, I'm distracted by images of Maria on these sheets, so I open them again. Bad idea.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Making my way back to the kitchen I clean up the last remaining shreads of evidence that a party took place in record time. Admiring my handy work I walk over to the door and flip the dign so that it reads 'Open'. For the next few hours I run rampart taking orders and wiping off tables. It isn't until the customers slack off that I find an oppertunity to take a break. Yelling for Agnes to cover me, I make my way up the stairs to check on Michael.

Carefully opening my bedroom door I peek in to see that he is staring intently at the ceiling. Not wanting to hurt his head I shut the door quietlt and slip off my shoes before sliding into bed next to him. It is then that he turns to stare at me clearly surprised. "I'm on break. I wanted to see if you need something ,and maybe close my eyes for a minute." I admit with a devilsh grin. "I'm so tired." Covering my head in my hands I will the weariness in my body to ease.

Turning so that I am lying on my side facing him I question, "How are you feeling?"I stare deep into those soulful eyes and for a minute I forget where we are and how potentially dangerous this could be. Something flashes acorss his expression that I don't quite understand. Leaning over my hand meets his cheek worriedly, "Are you in pain?" Concern for him overwhelms me. :wink: