Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Liz is with Zan, not Max.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Kyle blinks dumbfounded and then drops his head when realization occurs. With his head in his hands he groans loudly. “Oh god that’s right. In front of every one at school and tourists . . . thank god mom and dad weren’t there.” You can say that again. Mom and Dad would have absolutely killed me had they seen my little karaoke performance. Not to mention the hot and heavy groping that went on afterwards with Rath. My sweet if not hilarious step brother raises his eyes up to meet mine and gives a slightly exaggerated cough as if to clear the air.

“So a flower, preferably Tess’s favorite and then dinner and a movie?” I nod my head enthusiastically in complete agreement. Ahh he’s growing up so fast. “Ok that’s what I’ll do. Thanks Maria knew there was a reason I keep you around.” I beam proudly at him. “I thought it was just because I’m pretty.” I bat my eyelashes at him in a teasing manner before giggling uncontrollably. “Seriously though, have a good time on your date. You deserve it.”

With that I stroll through the bedroom door. It’s about time I get to bed. Speaking of…”Oh by the way…don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” That’s really not saying much.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

So sorry for the simple mistake... edited it..
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- No problem, ~SavitarOmegrion~

*Zan*

It seems like an age before Liz is ready but I know it really doesn't take all that long for her to check everything and lock up.

"Well, time to go." She says at last, locking up. As we stand outside she takes my hand and I feel little butterflies inside me dance. "Do you mind dropping me at my house long enough so I can get changed while you grab your guitar?"

"Okay," I say slowly, reaching up to caress her cheek softly. I want to do so much but it will be better if I let her sort herself out like she wants first. I settle for squeezing her hand and sending her a beaming smile. "This way."

In a moment, we're at the jeep and I'm opening the door for her before moving around to the driver's seat.
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

ooc: just wanted to let you know I'm still here, trying to decide what to write...
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Bump!
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Post by StormWolfstone »

I really miss this RP, just reread both threads and it's made me all nostalgic.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.