Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

“You have no idea.” Maria says. She runs her hand through her hair, that’s something Maria does when she gets edgy. She just starts brushing her hair, the more stylish Maria’s hair the worse her day has probably been.

“Things just happen so fast. Sometimes you just get caught in the moment and...” she starts to ramble-again another telltale sign she’s on edge. “Kyle, have you ever had feelings for two very different people? I am afraid I may have made an awful mistake.”

Dude say what? How do I answer this? Me “Kyle the loser” I have about as much right to give couple advice as... well some other loser that I can’t think of right now. But I can at least try and make Maria feel better right? And if I some how end up helping her with her problem, go me!

“I remember one time when I was crushing on two really hot women, of course nothing could ever come of it, tragic really.” I sigh dramatically. “There wasn’t any problem until the night when the VCR broke you see both the season finals were on that night and how could I chose who to watch, Xena or Buffy? Oh it all worked out in the end ,I fixed the VCR and taped Xena and watched Buffy.”

I shrug. “Seriously, I’ve never really had this kind of problem, being the dateless wonder that I am. Or was but that’s anther story. So Maria what exactly have you done that’s so horrible.”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I sneak a peek at Kyle in an attempt to gage his reaction. He seems a tad conflicted but begins to answer. “I remember one time when I was crushing on two really hot women, of course nothing could ever come of it, tragic really.” Wow, that’s incredibly sad. I never knew my step brother had loved and lost. I feel absolutely awful. “There wasn’t any problem until the night when the VCR broke…” Huh? “You see both the season finals were on that night and how could I chose who to watch, Xena or Buffy?”

Oh my god. “Oh it all worked out in the end, I fixed the VCR and taped Xena and watched Buffy.” He shrugs nonchalantly and I want to choke him. Despite that I find myself laughing. If nothing else Kyle always knows how to put a smile on my face. “Seriously, I’ve never really had this kind of problem, being the dateless wonder that I am. Or was but that’s anther story. So Maria what exactly have you done that’s so horrible?”

I am so disgusted at myself that I don’t want to tell him. Biting my bottom lip I turn away so he can’t see my eyes. “I…I am sort of involved with two guys who are close. Really close. I don’t know how it happened. One night I was with the bad ass player just having a good time and the next night I was falling hard for…his brother.” I swallow harshly before mustering up the courage to turn around. “I don’t want to come between them, but I care about them both deeply. I just…don’t know what to do.” It's an impossible situation ,but just telling him about it makes me feel the tinsiest bit better.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

I don’t know why but I get the feeling Maria wanted to do me bodily harm for a moment there. However she starts laughing, score!

“I…I am sort of involved with two guys who are close. Really close. I don’t know how it happened. One night I was with the bad ass player just having a good time and the next night I was falling hard for…his brother.” she’s turned away from me now so I can’t see her face while she’s talking. “I don’t want to come between them, but I care about them both deeply. I just…don’t know what to do.”

“Wow so you are actually going out with the two of them right? Like officially dating the two? Cause if you were just hanging with one the night before who is as you said a player well he probably doesn’t expect anything more right? Oh and please don’t tell me what he expected I don’t really need to know.” I give a little shudder.

Then something clicks the night before at the party wasn’t Maria hanging out with Rath? And just today Michael was hanging around a lot. Oh crud! “Oh and maybe it’s best you don’t even tell me who these guy’s are!” I quickly say, yeah that’s good just deny that I know what’s going on and Rath well have no right to kill me. “You know so I can be objective her and not tell you to go for one guy cause I like him better or something. Yeah.”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“Wow so you are actually going out with the two of them right? Like officially dating the two? Cause if you were just hanging with one the night before who is as you said a player well he probably doesn’t expect anything more right? Oh and please don’t tell me what he expected I don’t really need to know.” I suppress a laugh. Poor Kyle. I think I just gave him a mental picture he never wanted to have. Then a look of horror as well as realization dances across his features. Uh Oh. He knows. That can’t be good.

“Oh and maybe it’s best you don’t even tell me who these guys are!” I think that’s probably for the best. Rath is Kyle’s best friend. That could get more then a little awkward.“You know so I can be objective here and not tell you to go for one guy cause I like him better or something. Yeah.” I flash him one of my infamous grins. “I would never want you to degrade yourself by being biased.” I tease good naturedly.

“I really don’t know what either guy really wants but I guess I’ll find out Monday.” I take a deep breath and then let it out slowly. “Being able to talk to you about it… it really means a lot to me.” I stammer not really sure that making myself vulnerable is a good idea. “Well. Thanks.” So much for the ice cold socialite. Me = Marshmallow. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

She grins. “I would never want you to degrade yourself by being biassed.”

“I really don’t know what either guy really wants but I guess I’ll find out Monday.” Then she takes a moment and say. “Being able to talk to you about it… it really means a lot to me. Well. Thanks.”

I chuckle. “That’s what we wonderful, honourable, and don’t forget, handsome brothers are for.” I pause for a moment then getting way out of character I say. “But seriously Maria if one of these guys does anything and I mean anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or something you come straight to me. Got that.”

And then I get an idea, I’ve been nervus since this evening after talking to Tess. Maybe Maria can help me out. “So ah.” I can feel the heat rushing to my face. “My dear sister who can go out with two guys at once got any advice for me? To go out with one. Ah girl that is?”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Kyle*

Kyle chuckles whole heartedly. “That’s what we wonderful, honorable, and don’t forget, handsome brothers are for.” I think it’s his incredible modesty that sets him apart from the crowd. His cool and calm demeanor changes for a brief moment and I catch a glimpse of his true protective nature. I’m so lucky to have somebody like Kyle looking after me. “But seriously Maria if one of these guys does anything and I mean anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or something you come straight to me. Got that.”

I nod in obvious understanding. I honestly hope it never comes to that. As fiercely independent as I am sometimes I have problems asking for help when it’s needed. I’m just grateful that I can open up to Kyle so easily. It makes all this bearable. “So ah.” My big brother blushes thirteen different shades of pink. What is it? “My dear sister who can go out with two guys at once got any advice for me? To go out with one. Ah girl that is?”

I can feel a bright smile making its way onto my features. “Depends.” I state with a warm grin. “Are we referring to girls in general or is there a particular girl that you wish to impress?” Any girl would be lucky to go out with Kyle. He’s one of the good ones. But if you tell him I said that I will surely deny it.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

“Depends. Are we referring to girls in general or is there a particular girl that you wish to impress?” she asks mercifully with out any teasing.

“Ok here’s the thing today while talking to Tess and her friend well things happened and I sorta made out with Tess in the diner. . . in front of everyone. Yeah and then she was like ‘I’ll meet you at eight tomorrow and we can decide what to do then.’ then just sauntered on out the door all sexy like. So help me! What do I do? Are flowers and chocolates still in? Do girls really like that?”

I’m babbling I know I am so I shut up quickly and gaze at Maria expectantly.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Kyle takes a deep breath and then answers, “Ok here’s the thing today while talking to Tess and her friend well things happened and I sorta made out with Tess in the diner. . . “ What?! “in front of everyone.” Wow! I didn’t even know he had it in him. “Yeah and then she was like ‘I’ll meet you at eight tomorrow and we can decide what to do then.’ then just sauntered on out the door all sexy like.” I laugh at this. Typical girl move. I’ve done it a couple of times myself. It drives men absolutely crazy. Case and Point.

“So help me! What do I do? Are flowers and chocolates still in? Do girls really like that?” And people think I am a babbler. I smile genuinely happy for my sweet if not clueless brother. “Okay, here’s what you do…” I carefully instruct. “You just play it cool. Act like you do this kind of thing all the time. Treat her with respect and be kind but don’t make a big thing of it. You could spook her if you come on to strong. “I put my hands together and immediately begin to plot.

“No chocolates it’s far too done. You give her a single beautiful flower. Not a rose that conveys the wrong message. Perhaps a Lilly or an orchid. Something tasteful and elegant. Then just be you. If she’s the right girl that will be more then enough. If not…hey you still got to make out with a hot chick in front of everybody whose anybody at our school. “ I flash him a warm smile. I think it's just about time the nice guy got the girl.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

She laughs. “Okay, here’s what you do. You just play it cool. Act like you do this kind of thing all the time. Treat her with respect and be kind but don’t make a big thing of it. You could spook her if you come on to strong.”

I nod paying close attention to what Maria is saying. She continues, clapping her hands together and getting way to into her scheming. “No chocolates it’s far too done. You give her a single beautiful flower. Not a rose that conveys the wrong message. Perhaps a Lilly or an orchid. Something tasteful and elegant. Then just be you. If she’s the right girl that will be more then enough. If not…hey you still got to make out with a hot chick in front of everybody whose anybody at our school.”

I blink then drop my head in my hands and moan. “Oh god that’s right. In front of every one at school and tourists. . . thank god mom and dad weren’t there.”

I lift my head back up give a little embarrassed cough hoping to carry on and ignore my little outburst. “So a flower, preferably Tess’s favourite and then dinner and a movie? Ok that’s what I’ll do. Thanks Maria, knew there was a reason I keep you around.”
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

~Liz~

"Great," I hear Zan say and as I go out to throw the bags in my hands, he comes out behind me tossing the other three and I smiled, finding it oddly enchanting that he just helps without saying a word. I'm about to start back inside when he catches my waist and pulls me close with a kiss that had me wanting to say sod the idea of going back in just then.

His smile was something that really pulled at me and I couldn't keep from smiling back, feeling my cheeks redden as he spoke, "Okay, let's go get cleaned and we're outta here," I nod and follow him back inside. It doesn't take long to make certain everything is in order and then I grab my purse from my locker and take out the keys.

"Well, time to go." I said with a smile, not feeling the same nervousness that I'd been feeling the night before or at times during the day. I walk to the back door, opening it and stepping out, waiting for him to exit before reaching around and hitting the lights. Closing the door, I locked it and then replaced the keys in my purse before reaching for his hand. "Do you mind dropping me at my house long enough so I can get changed while you grab your guitar?"
Last edited by ~SavitarOmegrion~ on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)