Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

checking in.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I finally break from my amazing kiss with Liz. This is so perfect. I try to tell myself that her going out with Max tomorrow doesn’t make it a date, doesn’t impinge on what we have, but I can’t stop feeling that way. I don’t understand why she can’t tell him that she has to change their plans but I know better than to ask. I push that thought from my mind, glad that she’s committed to seeing me on Tuesday. Concentrate on the positive.

“Hey – your shift’s almost over,” I say, noting the time. “Kyle's already left. What do you say we head out a bit together. Just you and me, some drinks and a guitar. I’ll take you out to the desert and write you a song.” I smile at her. My most seductive smile. I want her to agree so much. “Or we can stay local if you want. Go down to Bottomless Lake Park or something? You can bring your homework if you like.” I suggest, leaving the plaintive ‘please’ unspoken.

~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

*~Liz*~

“Hey – your shift’s almost over,” I hear Zan say as he breaks the kiss, leaving me feeling bereft without his lips on mine. “Kyle's already left. What do you say we head out a bit together. Just you and me, some drinks and a guitar. I’ll take you out to the desert and write you a song.” He smiles and I find myself at war with what to do. Should I do it or should I turn him down. Of course the real question is, do I want to turn him down? The answer of course is no.

Besides, what woman could say no to a look like that from a man like him. “Or we can stay local if you want. Go down to Bottomless Lake Park or something? You can bring your homework if you like.”

Homework, I've actually got most of what I need done finished and I can always finish things up tonight when I'm back home... The more time I'm spending with Zan, the more I don't want to face Max. The more I feel guilty that Zan is upset about me going to the movies with Max.

Nibbling my bottom lip, I glance around, looking out toward the main part of the Cafe'. "I need to clean up..." I start but then look back at Zan, "But, I think going out to the desert would be nice." I smile at him, looking into his eyes, "Besides, I kind of like the idea that I'll get a private performance." Was I just coy? Did that really come from my lips?

Man, I think something strange is happening here. Reaching for his hand, I give it a light squeeze as I joke softly, "Haven't you written enough songs about me though?"
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

My smile nearly bursts free of my face as Liz agrees to spend time with me tonight. I know I shouldn't. I know how hard she works and I don't want to shortchange her on her sleep, but I just want to spend every possible minute with her. A private performance for her will be amazing. Everytime I've performed, I'd imagined that she was there listening. She has come a few times with Maria or the others, but this time she'll know it's all for her. She'll know that my songs are just for her.

"Haven't you written enough songs about me though?" she asks. Her smile is intoxicating.

"Never enough," I tell her, leaning in for another soft kiss. "I could write songs about you forever." I lean back, staring into those beautiful eyes. My hand rises of its own accord and my fingers run feather-light along the skin of her cheek down towards her chin, detouring up to lightly brush across her lips. "... My muse..."

With an effort, I break myself free of this spell. "I'll wait here until you finish," I say. I could run home and fetch my guitar but I don't really know where Max is. I've spent the whole day here and he hasn't shown his face. Funny how fast the time has gone but I'm not going to put any bets on him having calmed down at all.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

still here, I'll try to get a post up later....
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

ooc-kinda took my time, sorry.

~Kyle~

"Hey Kyle. How's it going?" Maria asks stepping into the room. "I just wanted to see how you are doing."

I grin. “I’m doing great.”

She closes the door behind her. "Also I was kind of hoping I could ask you for some advice." Noticing the kicked puppy expression she’s wearing I begin to worry.

“Hey sis what’s up?” I ask taking a set at my desk, motioning towards my bed. “Take a load off it’s been a long day. Feels like it’s been going o forever.” I laugh.
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

~Liz~

"Never enough," Zan replies and from his smile I can tell that he's glad I agreed. Then he's leaning toward me and his lips are on mine. I keep expecting someone to wake me up because this is not something that happens to Liz Parker. "I could write songs about you forever." He leans back and I'm drawn into his gaze as my breath catches in my throat with the lightest of touches from his fingers sliding along my face, across my lips.

"... My muse..." A wave of joy sweeps through me at that simple and yet profound and softly spoken term. I would never have expected to be considered as anything, but he called me HIS muse.

"I'll wait here until you finish," Zan says at one point and I find myself having to shake my head to clear it as I smile.

"Umm, okay." I don't want to move, I don't want to move. The mantra goes over and over until I force myself to. I reach around him for the broom and then before moving out to the front, I place my free hand on his chest as I lean up to give him a chaste kiss. With a smile, I go out into the front and start going through the closing clean up which takes nearly an hour.

When I'm finished, I lock the front door and move into the back room where Zan is waiting and looking so enticing. A part of me is reminded of a dream I'd had once, with a similar situation and it caused me to pinch myself, "Ow." I muttered when I felt the pain. Well, at least I'm not dreaming. Not unless I'm manifesting the pain from my own subconscious.

"All I have to do is trash and then turn out the lights and lock the back door." I told Zan as I began to gather all the trash moving it toward the alley door so I could toss the bags into the dumpster out back. She propped open the back door, and grabbed two of the five bags she'd gathered, moving towards the dumpster amazed that she wasn't dreaming. Everything he'd said to her started running through her mind and always coming back to his calling her his muse and his admission of love.
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I wait as Liz cleans up. I've spent all day at the Crashdown before, but today is different. Today, Liz knows my feelings and she actually likes it. I'm not just looking for excuses to stay and hang out, I'm invited and she's waiting to be with me as much as I'm looking forward to hanging out with her.

Finally, everything seems to be done. "All I have to do is take out the trash and then turn out the lights and lock the back door." Liz tells me.

"Great," I say with a smile. I pick up the other three bags of trash and follow Liz out to the alleyway. I toss the bags into the dumpster and then catch Liz around the waist. "Hey," I say, pulling her close. I give her a brief kiss followed by a broad smile. I'm sure she wants to wash up even more than I do and she has to lock up,too, but I couldn't wait.

"Okay, let's go get cleaned and we're outta here," I say, heading back inside.

Last edited by isabelle on Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

umm, any ideas on what I should do with Michael?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

My always amazing step brother replies, “I’m doing great.” I take this as a good sign and proceed to close the door and step inside. When I admit that I am looking for advice Kyle’s expression changes completely. I notice the worry and immediately want to take it away. I never want him to fret on my behalf.

“Hey sis what’s up?” He questions while setting down at his desk and gesturing for me to take the bed. I do so a tad reluctantly. I don’t quite know how to broach the subject. Should I just blurt it out or attempt to disguise it as a euphemism of sorts? “Take a load off it’s been a long day. Feels like it’s been going on forever.” His warm chuckle brings me to a sense of calm. Kyle and I haven’t always been super close but I’ve always felt like there was an understanding between us. I can tell him anything and he won’t judge or criticize me. Even if what I am about to say is outrageous.

Taking a deep breath I muster up all the courage I can manage. “You have no idea.” I sigh before running a tired hand through my long blonde locks. “Things just happen so fast. Sometimes you just get caught in the moment and...” Realizing that if I go about it the wrong way I will confuse him I decide to start with a question. “Kyle, have you ever had feelings for two very different people?” I pause for a moment. Looking up to meet his eyes I only hope that he won’t notice the torture beneath mine.

“I am afraid I may have made an awful mistake.” I reveal with shame clear in my tone.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment