Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

“I’m going to use the one that you chose.” Tess says. And suddenly I feel three kinds of special.

Daniel clears his throat and moves to stand, “Tess, I’ll see you back at the shop. I’ll go ahead and get these prints ordered so that you’ll have a receipt ready.”

“You don’t have to go.”

“Yes, I do. I think there’s a time when a man realizes that the woman he’s interested in already has given her heart away even if she hasn’t admitted it. This is one such time. I want to see you happy, Tessa. Stop fighting what you feel.”

That was out of the blue but not as much as what he said next. “Take care of her, Kyle. If you hurt her…” and then he leaves.

“I… I should go too…” I turn back to Tess who looks meagerly embarrassed.

What the heck was all that? A lovers spat or something? “Um yeah.” I slide out of the seat and offer my hand to help Tess up. Hey I’m crushing on the girl of course I’m gonna act chivarees. But the strange conversation just nags at me! Usually I’m smarter then this really I am but dang if Tess doesn’t bring out the moron in me.

“So...see you tomorrow?” oh hell someone shoot me now!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael raises his head up to meet my eyes. His look of surprise mirrors my own. I can’t believe I just said that. I mean it is what I was thinking but usually I at least attempt to censor myself so I don’t vocalize my every thought. For some reason with Michael I find such efforts to be futile. As if I could tell him just about anything. I open my mouth ready to take it back if I have offended him in some way ,but the look of amazement that happens upon his features ceases that notion.

"Really?" Before I can confirm or deny he captures my lips with such an intensity that I find the thought process to daunting to complete. Our bodies fight to be closer as if that was even possible. Struggling with the boundaries that our clothing still provides I whisper against his lips, “I’ve never felt this way before.” His intimate touch goes deeper causing my body to shudder involuntarily. My hands roam over his body settling on his hips. I love the way our bodies seem to compliment one another so perfectly.

Delirious with pleasure I throw my head back taking in the sensations. It isn’t until then that I realize this may be going a lot faster then he would have liked.. I mean yeah he’s a boy ,but Michael isn’t just some guy. He’s the guy. At least he is the man in my life now. I’m not really sure the title he wants in my life. It isn’t something we’ve discussed and I don’t want to break this wondrous moment by acting like an insecure girl and asking, ‘Exactly what am I to you?’

Instead I lean forward and press my mouth to the spot just below his ear. "Never stop touching me." I command my voice twinged with lust and need. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“I’ve never felt this way before," Maria whispers against my lips, as her hands slide down my body to rest on my hips. My body feels as if it's overheating the more she touches me, and I let out a groan as she leans forward, her searing hot lips pressed against the sensitive spot below my ear.

"Never stop touching me." Those words said in that breathy whisper are enough to make me go hard, and I can barely think anymore. Our bodies are so close, and I just try to form the words.

"Wouldn't dream of it," I reply breathlessly, running my other hand through her loose hair. The electricity in the car right now is running so strong that I can hardly breath, in a good way.

I can honestly say I've never felt this way before either, if I could speak. But her, that statement before, does it mean she's admitting how she feels for me? I mean, it's so much to comprehend right now, but it was so seriously put. We'll have to have this discussion at a later time though, because I'm not stopping what's going on now for the world.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Wouldn't dream of it," He promises and the funny thing is I believe him. I’ve always had a hard time trusting men and the things they vow when their otherwise mesmerized by my uh…wits.

Still I feel like this time is different ,because I really care about Michael. He isn’t the kind of man to say one thing and then do another. This could actually be real. I don’t know wither to be scared to death or overjoyed. The one thing I do know is that in this moment being with him feels right. I’m going to trust that feeling.

His strong graceful hand runs through my hair and I focus solely on the sound of his breathing and the rhythm it creates for us.I bite my bottom lip trying to hold back a moan that threatens to escape my lips when his thumb brushes up against my most sensitive spot. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria holds back a moan as I hit a sensitive spot, and, smiling against her neck, I do it again, drawing the same reaction from her. Her breath is still coming out in pants, and all I can think about is what she said. They're good thoughts though, not bad ones. Because I believe what she said, and that gives me an inkling that we'll hopefully be seeing more of each other after tonight.

Tonight, I mean, it started out with a hangover. Maybe I should get sick more often, it seems to be working out in my favor.

Her hips are thrusting to the movement of my hand almost involuntarily, and I match the rythym, all of this feeling so natural even though it shouldn't be. But why should I be worried what should and shouldn't be? I'm getting too philosophical on myself. Time to enjoy the moment.

"Maria..." I whisper out, it's own statement with no words to follow. I can't form sentences right now, because my body is feeling so electric, like my brain is being zapped. Instead of talking, I just focus all of my energy on kissing her, and doing things to her that I know she'll still be thinking about later.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Ooc: This is a JP for Kyle and Tess done by Maougha and Storm

Tess took Kyle’s offered hand and nodded slowly; even though she was standing she didn’t release his hand though. Instead she looked into his eyes for a moment, "Kyle... I" She paused a moment, not knowing what to really say and took a deep breath because she knew Daniel was right, but she also didn’t want to be rejected. "Kyle" what do you think about me?" She began, "I mean... have you... ever... thought about me as... more then a friend?" She was nervous as she awaited his answer, was even tempted to tell him never mind and walk away, but she also knew that if she went back to the shelter too soon, she'd have Daniel lecturing her on being open.

Kyle was a little surprised Tess’s question almost blurting out ‘I think your hot!’ but stopping himself before he mad a complete fool of himself he answered. “Ah well.” he faltered this talking to the girls was more Rath’s thing not his. What was he suppose to say?

“I’d be lying if I didn’t say I think you gorgeous.” Kyle finishes giving an awkward smile.

Tess sighed, her shoulders dropping. That wasn't quite what she'd been looking for and she really didn't know how else to bring it up. Still, his compliment did cause her to smile and she looked at him for a long moment, "I... I guess I'll... go... I don't want... to keep you from your work."

With a sudden thought, certain she'd be making a fool of herself, she stepped closer to him and kissed his lips gently before drawing away and starting for the door. She had all she could do to make herself walk slowly because she was suddenly feeling as though she was going to be laughed at.

Kyle tried to gauge her reaction, her shoulders slumped a little but she smiled at him. That had to be a good sign right? Then she spoke. “I I guess I’ll go I don’t want to keep you from your work.”

Then she did something that really threw him for a loop. She stepped up close to him and kissed him! Kyle’s mind was racing a mile per minute, it had been a soft kiss over much faster then he would have preferred. Coming back to reality in time to see Tess walking towards the door he made a split second decision.

Quickly catching up to Tess and moving in front of her he bent down kissing her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Tess was shocked to suddenly find Kyle in front of her and having him kissing her, his arms wrapping around her. However, her eyes closed, her arms lifted to wrap around his neck and she melted into the kiss. She'd question how this came to be after, but at that moment she was going to welcome the sensations he was evoking within her.

After several long moments, she drew back just enough to catch her breath before saying, "Wow... I... uh... wow." She made no move to get away from him, she simply reveled in the moment, "I really hope that means you might want to go out with me, Kyle..." She found herself saying, blushing before she clamped her mouth shut nervously.

She’s kissing back! She’s kissing back! The only thoughts running threw his mind until the need for air becomes too great. Pulling back with a goofy grin on Kyle watched Tess catch her breath.

“Wow I Uh wow.” her inability to form a proper sentence causes the grin to grow wider. “I really hope that means you might want to go out with me, Kyle.”

Did she? She just asked him to go out whit her. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! He nodded then smiling said. “You name the time and place.”

Tess released a sigh of relief as she looked at him, "How about when you get off work, tonight and we can figure out what we want to do then?" She couldn't believe she was actually going to be going out with Kyle. She had been interested in him for so long and had always let herself believe that there would never be a chance for her, but now... she was just amazed that he wanted to go out... with her!

“How about when you get off work, tonight and we can figure out what we want to do then?”

Kyle was grinning stupidly again, his arms still around he answered. “Sounds great, I get off around eight but it’s a busy day so I might be working late. heck I’ll just get Maria to cover for me, meet you at eight here?”

Tess nodded, her smile widening as she simply looked at him for a long moment, "I don't mind waiting if you're unable to get off right away." She told him, pressing her lips against his once more in a passion filled kiss that spoke volumes of promises for another time. She allowed it to linger for a couple of moments before she drew back and smiled, "I'll be back at eight, but don't worry if you're not quite done when I get here."

She lingered a moment in his arms before slowly pulling away, though her hands sought his a moment, "I'll be looking forward to tonight, Kyle."

Tess nodded. “I don’t mind waiting if your unable to get off right away.” she kisses him again and Kyle finds him self looking forward to tonight even more. Pulling apart Tess says. “I’ll be back at eight, but don’t worry if you’re not quite done when I get here.”

“I’ll be looking forward to tonight Kyle.”

“I can’t wait for tonight,” he says. “Well better get back to work.” he grins sheepishly realizing that their not the only people in the room.

Tess nodded and laughed softly, "And I'll head back to work myself so that I'm not here being distracted." She realized then that she had left some of the work that she and Daniel had been going over on the bench where she'd been sitting.

She stepped completely back and smiled, "See you later, Kyle." Forcing herself, she walked away toward the table and picked up what she'd almost forgotten before once again heading towards the exit. This time, as she passed Kyle she gave him a smile and waved.

Tess laughed. “And I’ll head back to work myself so I’m not here being distracted...” her words causing Kyle to color slightly. Then she moved back smiling. “See you later Kyle.” she then goes back to the table and picks up something she must of forgot earlier. On her way back past him she smiled and waved.

Kyle grinned at her as she left. Still grinning he turned back to the crowed diner catching the looks being thrown their way. “Can I help you?” Kyle asked only receiving whistles and laughs from some of the guys.

Laughing and a little embarrassed he gave one last look back at Tess before going back to waiting tables.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I gasp taking in a sharp breath as his fingers work me into what an only be described as pure ecstasy. My hips jut forward in an instinctive rhythm that matches the timing of his very talented hand. My entire body feels warm all over. I try to steady my wildly pounding heart which doesn’t seem to want to obey. Licking my lips I enjoy the sensations that are quickly filling my senses. I feel like Michael is all around me. Taking over every part of my being.

Unconsciously I bite down on my bottom lip when he touches me in such a way that causes my form to quiver in anticipation. My hands run frantically over his flesh trying to take as much of him in as I possibly can. Still I’m almost afraid to touch him too much. As if making love to him might drive me crazy. The experience itself would bring me to a place that has no control whatsoever. That should scare me but I’ve never felt safer. What are we doing?

Okay, so that was more of a rhetorical question? Is this going too fast? I doesn’t feel like it is. In fact it feels right. Wrapped up in this moment I think this is where I am meant to be. Here in this place with him. He’s not like all the other guys. He’s different. Special. I know he’ll catch me if I fall ,and I’m falling for him fast. I never thought I’d feel so strongly about anyone and then he came and took me by surprise. "Maria..." My name flows of his lips like honey and I savor the mere sound of it.

I speed up my motions while tightening my hold on him. I want him as close as possible. We just can’t seem to get close enough. The sound of his rampart breathing is enough to send me into a whirlwind. It’s nice to know that I’m having such a provocative effect on him as well. His thumb hits my bundle of nerves just right and I can’t help but call out his name in an entirely appreciative nature. “Michael!” I throw my head back in response.
:wink:
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I really don't understand why she won't 'break her word with Max.' We're not talking some sacred promise. It's a casual date? Why can't she say that something came up? Something definately 'comes up' when I think about her and Max is just too slow, I think, ignoring for the moment that he actually did ask her out first.

I bite my lip as she talks. She's worried about people spreading stories about her after me spending the night. How would going out with Max help that? She'd look worse, I think, if she were suddenly going out with someone-else after that... But somehow I don't think that's something I should say.

Shaking her head, she traces my jaw lightly, "I'm not even certain why you'd be interested in me... You could have anyone... someone that's known for being able to relax and have fun, someone that doesn't have to juggle a full time job and school... someone that isn't plagued by the gossip mills all the time. Dating me... do you really want to have the wagging tongues connect you and me in rumors?"

She removes the ice pack, murmuring, "It's been on long enough."

"Liz," I say slowly, capturing her hand in mine. "I want to be with you because I think you're the most terriffic girl I know. You are fun. Last night was the best date I've ever been on. I love your intelligence, your smile, and your independence. School, your job, that's all part of you." I take a deep breath, not sure how to tell her what I feel. How can I make her understand?

I smile at her, running the tips of my fingers over her cheek and back towards her hair. "If the gossips start to talk about you and me together, all I'd ever feel is proud. I want to be with you. I've wanted it for a long time." Haven't I been clear about that? I told her about the songs I've written over the years, all with her in mind. I've told her everything -- except the fact that I know Max has been obsessing over her just as long.

"I don't want to have them talk about you and anyone-else," I add, my eyes shadowing in jealousy. I finally got close to her and she wants to date my idiot brother. It's just not fair!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"Liz," Zan begins, his hand taking mine. "I want to be with you because I think you're the most terrific girl I know. You are fun. Last night was the best date I've ever been on. I love your intelligence, your smile, and your independence. School, your job, that's all part of you." I can’t keep from searching his expression, finding that the more he spoke the more I didn’t want to leave and return to work. The more I just wanted to remain here with him and forget about the movies, forget about the world. I can’t get over how much his words touch me.

Zan gives me a smile that melts my heart and I can’t keep from closing my eyes as his fingers slid over my cheek toward my hair. "If the gossips start to talk about you and me together, all I'd ever feel is proud. I want to be with you. I've wanted it for a long time." I open my eyes, as I look at him, still unable to completely understand why. I wasn’t attractive, not as attractive as so many of the women out there.

"I don't want to have them talk about you and anyone-else," Zan adds and I can see his jealousy. Does he really think that Max and I are going to be dating?

Sitting down beside him, I give him a slight smile, “Zan… I’m going to the movies with Max… that’s it. Nothing more. It’s not even a real date. He asked me because he felt sorry for me, Zan. I know that’s why he did it. And… after what he did to you… I’m not even sure I want to be around him, but my word is important to me.”

I squeeze the hand that held mine gently as I look at him, “Please, understand that my mother raised me to never go back on my word. To do something when I say I’ll do it. If I start going back on my word now, it’ll be… it’ll be like dishonoring my mothers’ teachings. I don’t have much in life right now, Zan. I’d have even less without my honor.”

I leaned over and gently pressed my lips to his, afraid I’d hurt him if I weren’t careful and drew back. “I want to be with you too, Zan. If I was some other girl, I wouldn’t have told you that there had even been plans with Max… if I didn’t want to be with you, I wouldn’t have been honest, I wouldn’t have had you in my apartment after the dancing… and I wouldn’t have gone out with you.”

I draw in a deep breath, nibbling on my lower lip nervously, “Please don’t ask me to become someone I’m not. Don’t make me choose between you and my honor.”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Repost
KarenEvans wrote:Alex

Isabel Evans nail marks are going to be all over my back and just that little thought is enough to give me a high. So being with her in this intimate embrace is more than my system can handle. I am on the highest of highs."Alex." Hearing her call my name out of need and lust drives me crazy and I increase my pace, knowing that I am about to lose control.

Grunting with an effort to last as long as I possibly can I am rewared when I feel her muscles clenching aorund me and I get the tell tail signs of her going over the edge, her body shuddering in my arms and I take that as my que to let go as well, burying my face against her neck, "Oh god Isabel!" I hear myself groan. It's going to be a few more minutes before I can speak.