Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) *Starting - 3 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Aha I broke him. He looks at me with waivering resolve and mumbles "Fine, But I'm not being called Mr Speedy...somthing else..." He seems to ponder the thought quite profusely before offering "Speed demon?" He suggest with a shrug of his broad muscular shoulders. I'm having a hard time concentrating on the subject at hand.

Maybe it's because we almost died. I've still got adreniline pumping through my veins. Kind of gives you a rush. "Sounds good to me." I purr while wrapping my arms around him. "Whatever makes you happy." He seems content with that answer so I step up on my tippie toes and plant a chaste kiss on his lips.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

this RPG hasn't been updated in the past 90 days. If any of you wish to continue it please contact me or another mod to unlock it.

thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>