Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) *Starting - 3 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
“It’s gonna be okay. We are all in this together. As long as we stick together nothing can defeat us.” Maria tells me. I trust and her everything but... I still don't like it...

“Seeing as how I can freeze men in a single bound I wanna be called The Icicle, and I look really sexy in blue so… Dibs.”
I look at her scowling. That means the whole of Roswell would see her in blue looking sexy?! I don't like it!

"Oh yeah? And how exactly are we going to MAKE these costumes? Because I'm telling you now, nothing you do or say could POSSIBLY make me where spandex or whatever stretchy material costumes are made from!" I say crossing my arms determinedly.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

My plea falls on deaf ears as Michael starts speeding towards Roswell and I can make out from the hard look on his face that he isn't going to listen to me.I can make out one muscle of his twitching in his jaw which means he is in his protective-stubborn mode.

"I didn't...imagine..." Max protests weakly but is interupted by my control freak of a boyfriend,"Maxwell don't talk right now, you need your strength."
Poor Max...he just slumps back against Tess who glares at Michael.I know it's no use arguing anymore.I can only hope that if Max had indeed heard some other people in there...that they managed to escape.

As we reach home,I hope out of the jeep and drape one arm of Max's around my shoulder,"We have to get him in quickly before any of the neighbours see and tell mom and dad." I say urgently to Tess and Michael.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"We have to get him in quickly before any of the neighbours see and tell mom and dad."

I quickly jump out of the jeep and carefully get him to put his arm around me. I then rush with him towards the house. Not bothering to wait for Isabel I use my powers to bash the door open. I quickly take him into the living room and put him on the sofa and wait for the girls.

Someone has to be in charge with Max like this...and that person's gonna be.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

If things weren't so crazy right now I would have yelled at Michael for bashing in the door the way he did...talk about using our powers in public!
I'll have to repair it before my parents get back else we'll have a lot of explaining to do.

Tess sits by Max's side on the sofa so I decide to get him some water,"I'll get him some water." I tell her and make my way in to the kitchen after beckoning Michael to follow me

As I fill a glass I say shakily,"Thsi time it was too close for comfort Michael.Max could have..." I trail off not wanitng to say the worst "We have to do something about Pierce."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
The girls come in and then Isabel goes to get Max water. She beckons me to follow, so I go after her, huffing to myself. "This time it was too close for comfort Michael.Max could have...We have to do something about Pierce."

"Isabel we just exploded the compound. Theres no way he could have survived that" I reminded her. "No more FBI or anything else...its over" I tell her.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Isabel we just exploded the compound. Theres no way he could have survived that" Michael says impatiently
"No more FBI or anything else...its over"

"I just don't want to get complacent again,that's all." I tell him getting annoyed "Next time...if there is a next time we might not be so lucky.All I am saying is that we should keep our guard up for any signs of unusual activity.If not Pierce then some other lurking danger."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Kyle frowns at the mention of me looking sexy for others and I have to supress a grin. He's more wonderful than I ever gave him credit for. I have to admit I adore seeing him a bit jealous. It shows me that he cares. "Oh yeah? And how exactly are we going to MAKE these costumes? Because I'm telling you now, nothing you do or say could POSSIBLY make me where spandex or whatever stretchy material costumes are made from!"

He exclaims while crosses his arms over his chest defiantly. I admire his stubburn scowl before adding. "Well, my mom believes in being self sufficant so she taught me to sew when I was little. As for spandex personally I think you'd look really good in something that shows off your toned physique." I tease with a honest smile.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"I just don't want to get complacent again,that's all. Next time...if there is a next time we might not be so lucky.All I am saying is that we should keep our guard up for any signs of unusual activity.If not Pierce then some other lurking danger."

"Don't we always?" I say simply, looking at her. I see her face and I sigh. I cross over to her and put my arms round her. "Don't worry...I'll protect you and Max with my life"

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"Well, my mom believes in being self sufficant so she taught me to sew when I was little. As for spandex personally I think you'd look really good in something that shows off your toned physique."

Really? I raise my eyebrow seriously considering it. And then I realise her little trick. "Nuh uh! Not going to happen! And what exactly would we call me? Mr speedy?!" I say incredulously. "Theres no way I'm being called Mr Speedy or anything else just as ridiculous! No way!"

Ok..maybe way if Maria persuaded me, which I bet she will try and do...but hey, I can at least be stubborn for a little while!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

He raises his eyebrow up with a quizzical expression as if he's really considering my lil' offer. "Nuh uh! Not going to happen! And what exactly would we call me? Mr speedy?!" He thinks aloud and the double entandre there is just too funny for words. He's way cute when he's ranting. "Theres no way I'm being called Mr Speedy or anything else just as ridiculous! No way!" I see a crack in his stonewall resistance. Now if I could just convince him.

Batting my eyelashes in that sweet and innocent fashion that all girls inherit at birth I plead, "Please...For me." He knows he can't turn me down. "Mr. Speedy is a very complementary name. I love fast men!" I wiggle my eyebrows with a moxy seductive look. "Come on. Chicks dig super heros." I finish with a wink. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~KYLE~~~~
She bats her eyelashes at me in a flirty fashion.
"Please...For me."
Oh no...nuh uh...thats not fair!!!

"Mr. Speedy is a very complemrntary name. I love fast men!"
She wiggles her eyebrows at me.
"Come on. Chicks dig super heros."

And then she winks

Damn her!!

I growl at her and sit on the floor, sulking. "Fine, But I'm not being called Mr Speedy...somthing else..."

I try to think of something I like. "Speed demon?" I suggest lamely.