Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) *Starting - 3 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) *Starting - 3 needed*

Post by madroswellfan »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Heroes
Rate: ADULT (just in case...may be lowered later....I always put adult just in case :) )
WITH ALIENS
Disclaimer: I dont own a thing, just my random imagination. This is slightly like "Fantastic Four" which I own no part of either! (So I dont own any superheros if they already exists!) Not a thing is mine folks!
Couples: eventually CC, but start UC.

(ooc: Yes I made this, yes I know its spelt wrong, yes I know its not very good, and yes...I am an idiot :) Just clearing that up :))

Summary:
Firstly, in this Roswell is the size and scale of Metropolis. The Pod Squad have the same background as in the show. But Max never healed Liz and no humans know of there alien side (although, they do all know each other from school, but only vaguely). Max and Tess are together, as are Michael and Isabel. The four of them do good deeds around Roswell, but don't go by secret identities.
Max is captured by Pierce like in Season one and the others go to rescue him.

Meanwhile...
Liz, Maria, Alex and Kyle are taken by Pierce as test subjects. He is trying to discover if he can make humans have powers. He captures the four of them, and injects them with chemicals to create powers.
Liz gets the power to know things before they happen.
Alex can be asked any question and can immediately give the answer, no matter what the question, (except questions about feelings - unless its him that is)
Maria can freeze people in time.
Kyle can superspeed.

As the Pod Squad come to rescue Max, they burn down the building, relasing the others. The four humans with powers decide to do good in Roswell and come up with secret identities.
Liz - Oracle (Considered the leader of the group)
Maria - Icicle
Alex - The Brain
Kyle - Speed Demon
Together the four are called the "Roswell Righteous". Liz and Alex become a couple, as do Kyle and Maria.

When the Pod Squad see that the "Roswell Righteous" have moved in on there turf, they are not pleased. The come up with secret identities too, and become "The Pod Squad"
Max - Apollo (Considered the leader of the group)
Michael - Destroyer
Isabel - Dream Weaver
Tess - Manipulator

At first the two teams of do-gooders hate each other as they both think the other has moved in on there patch. Oracle and Apollo both think each other are lousy leaders at first. But as events unfold...relationships begin to form.

At school, all the CC couples know each other. How you want to play that is up to you.

Later on...
Pearce shoots Kyle, and Max heals him believing he's after the pod squad, so the Roswell Righteous find out about him.
Isabel dreamwalks Alex and discovers his secret, so the Pod Squad discovers his secret.

And soon pieces start to fall into place.

Of course Pierce won't give up so easily...
(And possibly other baddies like Kivar/Nicholas later? Who knows...)

Opening Couples:
Max/Tess
Michael/Isabel
Liz/Alex
Maria/Kyle

Eventually:
Max/Liz
Michael/Maria
Kyle/Tess
Alex/Isabel

Cast:
Max - MadRoswellFan
Michael - MadRoswellFan *temp*
Tess - *open*
Isabel - KarenEvans

Liz - Dreamer_Dreaming
Alex - MadRoswellFan
Maria - FaithfulAngel24
Kyle - MadRoswellFan (temp)

Pierce - MadRoswellFan

Rules:
1) Long posts (at least two paragraphs) with expression.
2) If you could make a short bio that would be good :)
3) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted me and other players involved.
4) If you aren't going to be a round for a while, please say so I can arrange a temp. If we don't here for you for a while and you don't tell me I will recast.

(ooc: If anyone has a better idea for a secret identity and wants to change it, if I like it your more than welcome to!)
Last edited by madroswellfan on Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:16 am, edited 28 times in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel and can I rename the secret identity to Dream Weaver or Dream Walker?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Sure! No Problemo Karen :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

This looks Amazing!!! :D

Can I be Maria? :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

She's yours Faith :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Ok, well we're starting! Yay!
Starting from the Roswell Righteous and Max are captured by Pierce :)

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
My eyes flutter open to see a bright white room. Everything is white, except a Chrome table....an operating table.I look around trying to find a door. Where am I? Whats happening?
And then I remember...
That deputy...Fisher? He took me somewhere...injected me with something to make me sleep...And now Im in some white room, inthe middle of God Knows where.
Suddenly people fill the room. I try to get away from them but they grab me and tie me to the table. I watch one of them as they stand forward towards me.
"You've made a mistake! Let me go! Who are you?!" I cry out in pain.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~
One minute, I was at the Crashdown. And the next...Im here. WHere ever here is.
Liz, Maria, Kyle and I were just...at the Crashdown after closing...and then suddenly...everything went dark.
And now Im here. Some white room.
"Liz? Maria? Kyle?!" I call out to the room. I can see anyone....but Im tied up in what looks like the middle of the room.

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"Liz? Maria? Kyle?!"
"Alex?" I say groggily as I wake up out of my sleep. "Alex whats going on? Where are we?" I groan. I feel like someone has hit me with a ten ton of bricks. "Where are you?"

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"I think Im behind you...wheres the girls? What happened?"

~~~~~kyle~~~~
"No idea!"
Oh God...we're screwed.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I awaken to find that I am strapped down to something. Uh Oh this can't be good. I yank on the restraints but to no avail. This is soo not happening. I mean it can't be right. This is just a horrid dream and I will wake up. Shutting my eyes tightly I wait for the nightmare to end so that I can wake up in my nice warm bed and be safe, but alas that never happens. Okay, Deluca try not to freak out here. What is the last thing you remember?

Hmmm. Liz and I had just closed The Crashdown for the night and Alex and Kyle were debating the importance of something. I don't remember some kind of 'guy' thing that ended in laughter. I went to refill the salt shakers and then... nada. My mind goes blank completely. There has got to be a logical explaination for this. That's it! Logical. Where are my friends? "Liz?!" I call praying to whatever God exists for help finding my best friends. "Are you there?" I question my voice weak with fear. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Liz~

I lay there unconscious on the cold metal cage. I begin to hear my voice in the background, but I can’t make out the voices. There voices do sound familiar to me, "Liz?!" I heard a female voice. I open my eyes as I felt my head was about to explode.

"Are you there?" I heard the voice again. I looked around to where I was laying and saw I was in a metal cage. How on earth did I get here? Oh my God! Where am I? I get off of the floor and stood near the others. “Maria? Alex? Kyle? Where the hell are we?” I said scary out of my mind.

Last time I remember, Maria and I were closing up and the boys were debating on something, God knows what.

“Guys?” I heard the echo of my voice. I’m not liking this, I’m not liking this at all.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~ALEX~~~~
"Liz?! Are you there?"
I sigh as I hear Maria. But wheres Liz?

“Maria? Alex? Kyle? Where the hell are we? Guys?”

"We are all back to back, constrained, in the middle of a white room, nine by seven meters long in a secret government agency building" I state.

~~~~~KYLE~~~~
"We are all back to back, constrained, in the middle of a white room, nine by seven meters long in a secret government agency building"

"What?" I yelp. "Alex what on Earth did you just say? And what are we doing in a government agency building?!"

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"The agents are experimenting on us" I state matter of factly again.
What the hell?! Where is this information coming from?! How would I know that?!

"Ok what the hell is going on?!" I yelp out. "Girls are you two ok?" I ask.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"MICHAEL." I burst in to his apartment "MICHAEL...where the hell are you?"
I go straight to his bedroom and enter without knocking but cover my eyes with my hands "Michael are you decent?"