Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) *Starting - 3 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

If anyone wants Michael or Tess please say :) (or if you can temp :))
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I try to immerse myself in this moment because I know the protected sense of ease I feel is merely temporary. With Kyle’s arms wrapped snuggly around my waist I feel as if nothing could touch us ,and there is only good in the world. If I have learned anything from my little time incardinated it is that there is no safe place. We were abducted from The Crash down. The place Liz and I have worked at since we were old enough to wait tables. We spend most of our awake hours there.

They’ve took our home from us ,and now it’s time to take it back. I want to make the world a safer place for all the other innocents out there. They shouldn’t have to live in fear of their home being invaded by unspeakable evil. “We should use our powers for good.” I state not reallu even thinking about my statement. It’s just a fact. We can’t have these incredible gifts and not use them to protect others. Not after what was done to us. "There are so many others who need our help." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Liz~

“You’ve told me now” Alex said to me smiling. He puts his fore head against mine and I smiled back at him. I look deep into his beautiful blue eyes. Alex’s eyes look like a crystal ball that I want to look in to see what my future holds.

I notice Alex’s attention turns to Kyle and Maria. I see they are wrapping in a lip-lock. I guess this whole event changes us in our relationship toward each other. But the questions I keep asking myself inside my head are: what will happen to us now? Should we live are lives back to the way things were before we were ‘freaks’?

I slip my hand in Alex as I led him to Kyle and Maria, “We should use our powers for good. There are so many others who need our help.” Maria said.

I look at her for a moment, think about if we should do that, well it does actually sound like a good idea, so why not? We can stop the people who did this to us and stop the people trying to this to the other people in the world. So yea I am all up for it.

“Actually Maria, I think that’s a great idea. We could call ourselves The Roswell Righteous” I said still holding on Alex’s hand. “What do you guys think?” I ask them, looking at each of them.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“Actually Maria, I think that’s a great idea. We could call ourselves The Roswell Righteous” Liz announces while squeezing Alex's hand sweetly. I have to curb the urge to go awww. So cute! “What do you guys think?” She questions while looking to each and everyone of us individually. "Sounds perfect." I state while tilting my head back to gaze into Kyle's eyes. Who would have knew that in such a short time things could go from so very wrong to couldn't be more right? :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
Liz slips her hand in mine and leads us back to the others.

“We should use our powers for good. There are so many others who need our help."
That's Maria for you. Always thinking of the big picture.

"Actually Maria, I think that’s a great idea. We could call ourselves The Roswell Righteous. What do you guys think?”
I give Liz a smile. The Roswell Righteous...I like it!

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"Ok, sorry for interrupting, but its got to be said. Helping people? Thats fine, and all good. But Roswell Righteous? It sounds like we're about to become crime fighting superheroes! Next thing you know we'll be talking about costume colours and our names..."

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"I think I should be called the brain" I interrupt Kyle grinning. "And I always liked green..."

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"What?!" I yelp looking at him. "This is all going too fast. Yesterday we were just normal kids, and now we're superheroes?!" I say bewildered. "It's all too fast..."

And then I realise that being fast is my power and I groan at my own stupidity.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-You guys have decided your group's name while the pod squad are still stuck in limbo in the jeep :lol: :P
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Karen can ya tell me where we are with them and I'll move them along a bit. And to be fair, "we guys" are meant to form our group first :P)
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-I wasn't begrudging you guys that...just that I,T,M and M are still on the road worried about having left people behind in the burning building with Isabel telling Michael to turn back :lol:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Always the voice of reason the hottie beside me pipes in with a concern.“Ok, sorry for interrupting, but its got to be said. Helping people? Thats fine, and all good. But Roswell Righteous? It sounds like we're about to become crime fighting superheroes! Next thing you know we'll be talking about costume colors and our names..." Kyle trails off before Alex jumps in with an enthusiastic grin. "I think I should be called the brain" I nod at the suggestion sounds fun to me.

“And I always liked green..." He calls the color and I suppress a smile. Finally some light hearted conversation. I was so tired of that life and death melodrama back in the lab. Now we can really start living. Locking eyes with Kyle I almost state out loud… As we were meant to. Not one for change Kyle continues to fight the inevitable."What?!" He yelps and its so adorable I could just tackle him with kisses, but I won’t. I let him have his little breakdown and then all will be well again.

"This is all going too fast. Yesterday we were just normal kids, and now we're superheroes?!" He states clearly baffled by the whole situation. The boys got a point. The times are a changing. We can either move forward or get left behind. I for one chose the former. "It's all too fast..." He groans and apparently he’s noticed his own pun. I try to assure him with a gentle smile. “It’s gonna be okay. We are all in this together. As long as we stick together nothing can defeat us.”

Sounds good to me. Deciding to call mine before anyone else picks it I announce. “Seeing as how I can freeze men in a single bound I wanna be called The Icicle, and I look really sexy in blue so… Dibs.” Flashing Kyle a confident wink I then beam proudly at my friends. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(OOC: Can anyone temp Tess?)
~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Michael...we have to go back.He says there were other people being held there.Oh my god...what have I done?"

I continue driving... in fact I go faster without meaning to. "Isabel we can't. It could have easily been Pierce or anyone else." I tell her. "Max might have even imagined it. We can't go back or Max is at risk along with the rest of us." I explain.

~~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"I didn't...imagine it..." I try to say.

~~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~~
"Maxwell don't talk right now, you need your strength" I tell him sharply as we reach the edge of Roswell. I then drive to the Evan's and stop.