Mystique (Multi XO, CC/UC, ADULT) *PLEASE LOCK*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Dean

"I've had more than a couple, Enough that most girls would have passed out by now." Buffy says, running a hand through her hair. She does look as though she's had a few too many, but thankfully she's not too wasted to the point where she can't function. Because that would be too counteractive. "I am in fact intoxicated," she adds a moment later, staring into my eyes in a way that's unnerving.

Breaking myself from the grasp her eyes seemed to be taking on me, I decide to start with an easy question, to see whether or not she'll open up easily. Then if she does, I'll move us somewhere more private, and, well, interrogate her. Nicely.

"Well, where did you go before, anyways?" I ask calmly, my voice a little lower since we're away from the music.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Buffy*

Dean shakes his head slightly and I can’t help but smile. So I do have a bit of an effect on him. Good. That’ll work. However I’m not fully prepared for his next question. "Well, where did you go before, anyways?" His tone is a bit lower but there is no mistaking the seriousness of the inquiry. He’s testing me I realize. I’m not quite sure how to respond. It’s not as if I can tell the fair haired hottie that I was dusting some vamp to keep a girl from becoming a snack.

Still he’ll be able to sense a lie. I’m not sure how I can tell that. Perhaps it’s just instinct or female intuition. Whatever it is maybe I can use it to my advantage. Here it goes. “Oh I went outside. I saw this creepy guy taking a girl out there and he looked like the kind that would give a chick a hard time.” So far so good.

“ I followed them to the ally and as I suspected he was wanting a little more then she was willing to give and no wasn’t a word he wanted to accept easily.” That’s true enough.

“So I tried to make him listen to the voice of reason. When that didn’t work I…got straight to the heart of the matter and now I don’t think he’ll be bothering any more co eds anytime soon.” I hope that works. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Guys, I've decided that this rpg is no longer working as I planned. However, I think it could work with some re-arrangements.

The main problem I feel is there are too many characters. Therefore I'm going to close this thread and restart it with less characters. I believe I have edited out most of the characters that were not being played or I was temping, with the exception of a few of Storm's characters. (Storm, I hope this is okay with you, and if you want a particular one back in I will try and sort that for you.)

Please see the new thread here
Thanks guys
Mel