Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Character Of The Month?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Max as POM
14%
Max as POM
14%
Michael as Madroswellfan
57%
Kyle as POM
14%

Total votes: 7

Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Created by: Tabasco sauce
Title::Different Cirumstances
Rate: Mature
Couples: CC
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell, but I wish I did :D . The RPG was written by my friend. She is so kind to let me use her RPG because I love this RPG so much I thought I should try out again with you guys. This wills be hosted by me (Dreamer_Dreaming) and dreamer393.

When the story starts, our favorite Roswellians are starting their sophomore year of high school. (So they'd either be 15 or 16, whichever you prefer). The aliens are still aliens, and the humans are still humans. The twist is, the characters have different personalities than their counterparts on the show.
The circumstances in which podsters’ true identities will be revealed, and the eight teens become friends will be completely different, and I hope, just as exciting.

Here are the character summaries I have come up with. Feel free to change them, accordingly

Max Evans:
When he was eight years old, Max and his twin sister Isabel were found naked on the side of the road. A year later, when he was nine, he, his sister, and their new friend Michael started developing powers, which no one else seemed to possess. Realizing they were aliens from the 1947 crash, the three children decided to keep their identities hidden from everyone around them, including their adoptive parents.
When he walked off of the school bus that first day in third grade, Max fell instantly in love with Liz Parker. Her genuine personality and radiant smile captivated him. They were causal friends through elementary school, but when junior high came around, things changed. Liz became part of the popular crowd, while he became more of a punk. A friendship between them was impossible. Yet through his endless string of casual girlfriends, Max still found himself attracted to Liz. So when Liz is hospitalized after a car accident, his heart forces him to heal her wounds and reveal his secret.

Liz Parker:
When junior high rolled around, Liz and her best friend Tess Harding were determined to become a part of the popular crowd, and to their happiness, they were accepted with open arms. Between organizing school events, keeping up her grades, and cheering on the squad, she all but forgot the boy she sometimes spoke to in elementary school.
Liz thinks she has it all. Good grades, proud parents, and a great boyfriend. She had landed the elusive Kyle Valenti, a gorgeous heart-throb with the athletic abilities of a king. But when she gets hospitalized after a car accident, that boy who she had all but forgotten comes back into her life, mysteriously healing her critical wounds with the touch of a hand. Stranger, he left an array of glowing handprints on her body. As she goes back into her every day routine, she begins to question her happiness....and whether Max Evans was really all she thought he was.

Michael Guerin:
Like his best friend Max, Michael is a punk who dates around. Getting close is not an option, so it is better to stay unattached. But when the spunky new girl Maria Deluca arrives at West Roswell High, Michael can't help but be intrigued. The girl who became part of Liz Parker's group of teenage socialites can prick his temper like no other. Between their heated arguments and her sultry good looks, Michael can't help falling for her.
But Michael's perfect world is slowly beginning to collapse. His foster father Hank is being abusive, his secret identity is slowly beginning to be revealed, and his hair is beginning to lose its Spike!

Maria Deluca:
Arriving at a new school in the middle of high school is supposed to be traumatizing....right? Well, Amy Deluca sure didn't think so. After 16 years of running a struggling aroma therapy shop in New York City, she decides to move herself and her daughter to her childhood hometown, where she could open a store dedicated to alien memorabilia. The whole prospect of the change makes Maria angry and embarrassed all at the same time. How could her mother take her away from her friends, and then open a shop selling 'George Bush is An Alien' shirts?
But on her first day of school, Maria befriends the 'right' people, causing her insecurities to vanish. Liz and Tess are West Roswell's finest, and are more than happy to let a sophisticated New Yorker join their elite circle of friends.
Life is going great, until Maria comes across Michael Guerin, the chauvinistic punk in her English class. They argue about everything and anything, in class and out. But as their arguments grow more heated, Maria realizes that somewhere along the line, her hate turned into love. But just as their relationship begins to take off, Michael begins to distance himself, leaving her hurt and confused.

Kyle Valenti:
Most teenage guys would dream to be a star athlete. You're guaranteed to have the hottest girlfriends, the most popularity, and the easiest ticket into college. But Kyle Valenti isn't most teenage guys.
Being the sheriff's son, a lot more is expected of him than anyone else. He needs to be on his best behavior 24/7, regardless. He's always expected to make winning plays in all his games. Fumbling and messing up are not options.
Asking out Liz was a natural decision. She is the reigning queen of the sophomore class. It made sense to him at the time. But as he spends more time with his new girlfriend, he realizes he chose the wrong girl. Maybe it was her piercing blue eyes, her graceful stance, or her soft blonde curls. But something about Tess Harding, Liz's best friend, has his mind racing. The only problem was how to ask out one girl, only days after breaking up with her best friend.

Tess Harding:
What kind of friend are you if you're head-over-heals in love with your best friend's boyfriend? Tess Harding asks herself that very question each day, and is never closer to finding an answer.
Moreover, what kind of friend are you if you kept your true identity hidden from your best friend for 16 years? Still, she doesn't know the answer.
After Liz gets into a car accident, Max Evans, the punky playboy of the sophomore class heals her friend using nothing but his hands. He leaves behind a trail of silver handprints, showing that like herself, Max is an alien. Hoping to ease her friend's fears, Tess decides to tell Liz the truth...about her identity....and about Kyle Valenti. It looks like she'll have the answers to those questions.

Alex Whitman:
Alex Whitman prides himself in being different. His band, ‘The Whits’ plays a mix of grunge and punk music at several over 21 clubs in and around the Roswell area. His impeccable charm and fast sense of humor certainly make him popular with the ladies. It’s no wonder his two closest confidants are Max Evans and Michael Guerin. But after walking in on a number of heated conversations between his two friends, Alex begins to think that they are keeping something from him. Whether it’s their sexuality or their use of illegal substances, Alex is beginning to feel neglected. What use is it to be different if you have no one to be different with?
As Alex’s world goes into a downward spiral, he grows hungry for answers. In an attempt to discover his friends’ hidden secret(s), Alex begins to spend more time with his studious lab partner, Isabel Evans, more importantly, Max’s twin sister. But as he spends more time with Isabel, he realizes that there is more to the book smart blonde than meets the eye. Under the badly fitting clothes and large framed glasses lies a buxomly goddess with a heart of gold. But when Alex begins to have a series of strange dreams involving Isabel, he begins to wonder whether she is in on her friends’ secret.

Isabel Evans:
Max and Michael opted to be social, yet remain unattached. Isabel on the other hand, thought it best to be an outsider…another face in the crowd. To Isabel, life was lonely. But she realized long ago that making friends under false pretenses would be no better. It would be too difficult for her to lie. Max and Michael were all she needed….at least that’s what she thought.
Alex Whitman, her hilariously funny lab partner, had been friends with her ‘brothers’ for as long as she could remember. He was the exception to their rule, but they still never told him the truth. As she sees their friendship fall apart, Alex begins to speak to her on a regular basis….And she knows it’s to get to Max and Michael. But as she spends more time with Alex, a romance begins to bloom. They go on dates, she attends his band’s performances, and most important- she begins to shed her baggy clothes and awful glasses for more sexy attire…Attire that she feels more herself in. Isabel knows she owes her change to Alex. Hoping to give Alex a series of clues, Isabel begins to dream walk him nightly. She trusts him with Max and Michael’s identities…And her own.

Well, there you go. I got the idea after reading the script to the ‘Unaired Pilot’. The personalities of each character were pretty different than those of the characters on the final version of the show. Alex was Native American…Liz had lost a sister…Max was a BIKER! I just wanted to see what would happen if Michael weren’t so uptight…If Isabel weren’t so Icy. Please Join!

Cast:
Max Evans: POM
Liz Parker: Dreamer Dreaming
Michael Guerin: madroswellfan
Maria Deluca: FaithfulAngel24
Kyle Valenti: POM
Tess Harding: FaithfulAngel24
Alex Whitman: KarenEvans
Isabel Evans: Fehr'sBear

The RPG site:
http://www.freewebs.com/differentcircum ... /index.htm

Rules:
Paragraphs: I don't expect a long paragraphs, but I do expect most of your posts to be very detail and description.
Posting: Please try to post at least 3 time a week

Have fun!
Last edited by Dreamer_Dreaming on Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:06 am, edited 12 times in total.
POM

Post by POM »

Can I have Max? :D If you want I can double as someone
Last edited by POM on Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

POM wrote:Can I have Max? :D
of course... :wink:
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

dreamer393 wrote:
YaaaY Pom on our team.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Dreamer_Dreaming wrote:
dreamer393 wrote:
YaaaY Pom on our team.
Welcome. I hope you enjoy playing Max!!!!!!
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

dreamer393 wrote:
Dreamer_Dreaming wrote:
dreamer393 wrote: of course... :wink:
YaaaY Pom on our team.
Welcome. I hope you enjoy playing Max!!!!!!
OK got both pms from POM and dreamer393 wanted to take the last two chacater. So I will give POM Kyle and dreamer Alex.

I hope that is fair if not please let me know. We will start some time tomorrow. :D
POM

Post by POM »

Nadie your funny :lol: When do we start? Or should I say how is suppose to start off? Max? I'm LOST help me :lol:

<3 POM
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

POM wrote:Nadie your funny :lol: When do we start? Or should I say how is suppose to start off? Max? I'm LOST help me :lol:

<3 POM
LOL Thanks POM I get that a lot. :P We will start when everyone is at the party or getting ready for the party. I will put up first post A.S.A.P :D

~Nadine~
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

*Liz*

Here I am in Roswell, New Mexico living my life as any normal girl would be. I am the most popular girl in the sophomore class, a long with my best friend Tess. Life is great. I have great boy friend that I just adore; oh did I mention he is the star athlete. What a perfect match huh? I always cheer for him whenever he plays. I am in so many activities that I don’t have time to see my parents that often. But I’m sure they understand. All their worried about is that I might be worn out. But I’m not. I’m just having fun.

Speaking of fun there is a party that Kyle’s friend is throwing, his parents are out of town and you know what that mean. PAR-TY! I’m in my closet looking at my clothes; I have no idea what I should wear. Good thing Tess is here she always knows how to deal with this kind of situation. “Should I wear the red or the black dress?” I ask holding out both dresses from each side of my hand. I look at her from my bed. She is looking at me with the dresses in my hands of course.

“Tess?” I called out her name. She seems distractive lately. I wonder what on her mind and who the hell she thinking about. It seems like whenever I talk she zooms out. I tried to read her expression but there so hard to understand.

Speaking of distractive, Kyle as been distractive as well, is it me or is something going on that I don’t know? Both my boyfriend’s and my best friend’s mind is somewhere only God knows where. I sigh. I guess I shouldn’t worry about it, right?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

Sitting on my best friend's bed I watch as she goes through her closet contemplating the 'perfect' dress to wear to the party tonight. My mind begins to wander to thoughts it shouldn't. Images of a certain sexy male athlete keeping popping into my mind ,and as much as I try to disregard them I find that they grow more vivid and descriptive with every passing day.

The problem with that is that the star of these rather stimulating fantasys is none other than My Best Friend's Boyfriend. Yes, it's that complicated. Apparently I've been zoned out for a while because Liz is looking at me expectedly. “Should I wear the red or the black dress?” Before me she holds a sexy black one sleeved classy number and in the other is a daring red with thin spaghetti straps and a flippy bottum.

“Tess?” she questions eyeing me worriedly. Snapping back to reailty I look at her choices skeptically and tap my index finger across my lips as I come to a decision.

"On you... The black definetely." I rave as I rise from the bed and hold it up to her tiny frame. "With the stilletos." I gesture to the strappy heels in the corner.

"And I..." Grabbing the scarlet one I wave it around. "Am gonna borrow this one from ya because I look soo good in it, and you already have a handsome and poupular jock boyfriend. I need a man, Lizzie. It's been too long since I've been on an actual date."

Throwing myself dramatically on the bed I wail I laugh, "And watching the game at his house while he attempts to grope me on commercial breaks does not count as a suitable date." I reason sitting up to meet her giggling. "You are soo lucky. Kyle is..." Okay, this would be the opportunity to spill the secret of my ongoing infatuation with her steady. She waits for me to finish and I turn into a coward in mere seconds.

"Absolutely perfect for you." I conclude lamely before turning back to the collection of dresses.

"So... you gonna help a chica out or what?" I ask attempting to steer the conversation away from her sweet and caring significant other. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment