Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Character Of The Month?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Max as POM
14%
Max as POM
14%
Michael as Madroswellfan
57%
Kyle as POM
14%

Total votes: 7

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Fehr is Isabel
POM

Post by POM »

OCC: I know, I PMed her-- but haven't heard back yet.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Isabel

Still sitting on the bed, thinking about Alex and my night, I hear a thump behind me, turning with a startled look on my face.

I watch Max crawl in through the window; a pretty good choice considering how late it was, and wait silently as he comes to sit on the bed.

"Issy, I did something tonight...that may open up the secret we've been hiding." He says at a whisper, and I stare at him, opening my mouth.

"Max, what did you do?" I ask in an annoyed, sort of worried voice, worst case scenarios running through my mind. He could have done something in front of people. Oh god, if we get caught...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

Kyle notices my on going aggravation ,but does nothing to cease it. Instead he goes back to taunting Max. What is his problem? "Going so soon Evans?" Max whips around clearly aggitated and replies, "Don't you have anything better to do than to pick a fight with me? You're Ex almost died twice, and all you seem to care about is me...getting to close to her. I'm not sure, she's any of you're concern anymore--and I sure as hell know that I'm not either. Fuck of Kyle and get a life."

Then he turns to me as if to appologize for his behavior before, "Tess, I'm sorry if I said anything to upset you back there...I didn't mean it...It wasn't my intention." I haven't quite decided weither I trust Max yet or not ,but he's doen nothing to make me believe that he would ever her Liz... like I have. I guess I should give him the benefeit of the doubt. If he really cares about her like I think he does... Kyle bursts in and it takes everything I have not to bust him in the face. Why is he acting like this?

His words anger the poor guy so much that he does what I had wanted to a knocks him flat on his face. I shriek in horror as I watch him pick himself up off the floor.

"If you talk that way again about Liz, It'll be worse than that...she's not just some girl, and you don't have her anymore...she's not yours, keep your hands on Tess. What Liz does is her own business, and I sugglest you stay the hell away from her--or you'll have to answer to me." With those final words Max trakes off leaving Tess cussing up a storm.

"That son of a bitch!" He growls in frustration as he wipes blood off of his wounded lip. "Well, you kind of deserved it." I spit out angerily. Twirling myself over to the vending machine I tap the side just right and a bag of Skittles falls out. I've got the Fonze touch! Taking my free candy I whirl around and sigh. "Kyle I really don't know what you think you are accomplishing by acting like an ass ,but I strongly advise you to suck it up. Liz isn't your girlfriend anymore. She hasn't been since she walked in on you holding me, and I... I don't want to have anything to do with someone who is still in love with someone else."

Tears threaten to fall but I ignore them. This isn't the time to get all weepy. "I like you Kyle, but I'm not willing to lose my friendship with Liz. Especially since tonight didn't mean that much to you when that ten minutes meant everything to me." I bite my bottum lip trying to keep my emotions in check. " You need to get it together before yoyu lose everyone you care about." With that I tear open the bag and dump the colorful candy in my hand.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

I know that my sister knows that I've always like Liz Parker, well--anyone can see it really. She's not stupid or dumb either. I hated explaining myself to my older sister--but it had to be done, I knew once Michael found out he was going to give me hell for it.

Getting up off the bed, and I started to pace in front of her--but I didn't realize how fast I was going. Just trying to gear myself up to tell her was the hard part. I had to stop in motion, I thought I was going to burn a hole in the carpet.

"Liz was in a car acciedent, she almost died in the hospital and I saved her--using my powers, and I think she told her friend Tess."

I looked up at Isabel, and wanted to say more--but I didn't regret what I did tonight. I wouldn't let her die--I couldn't. I couldn't lose my dream girl, even though she didn't know that I even existed before tonight.

Taking a deep breath and continuing on, "And I hit Kyle Valenti for putting her down." I sat down in the chair across the room for her and waited for her to take this all in and tell me probably of how much I screwed this up, not only for her but for all of us really.

But I couldn't defend myself until she spoke.

Kyle:

After I help Max pretty much make a fool of myself, Tess goes off yelling at me. And I take in all her words.

"I like you Tess, a lot and I know how I must look right now, after what happened with Max. You still think that I love Liz, but I don't--I just can't stand to see someone as good as her status to go down to that scums level.

I would act the exact same way if you wanted to break up with one of the A-status people and join those punks. They will never be good enough for no one, They're trash Tess. They don't even deserve to talk to us." I stand before her careful not to touch her, just incase she not in the mood.

"I care for Liz, but that's all--I've always cared for her, but it's just friendly. I care for you in an entirely different way. Please believe me Tess." I almost plead for her forgiveness.
POM

Post by POM »

bumping
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

OCC: Ok we are going to be at scense where Max tells Isabel and Michael what he have done. After that we are going to move on the next day. So Madroswellfan, if having hard time what to do with Micahel just have him exuse himself from Maria and head over to Max's and Isabel's house. I hope I helped.

~Nadine~
BIC:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Nadine,Mad is currently recovering from wrist surgery so it might take her a while to post for Michael.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

Just when I think I've figured him out Valenti goes and does a 180 throwing me into a whirlwind of emotions. His eyes flutter shut appologetically before they open to reveal his remorse of how he handled the entire situation. "I like you Tess, a lot and I know how I must look right now, after what happened with Max. You still think that I love Liz, but I don't--I just can't stand to see someone as good as her status to go down to that scums level.

I would act the exact same way if you wanted to break up with one of the A-status people and join those punks. They will never be good enough for no one, They're trash Tess. They don't even deserve to talk to us."
He stands but is wary of touching me. Which is probably a good thing seeing as how I'm seething. How can he talk about people this way? "I care for Liz, but that's all--I've always cared for her, but it's just friendly. I care for you in an entirely different way.

Please believe me Tess."
He begs for me to understand but I shake my head in disappointment. "Kyle, their not punks. They're people. Just like you and me. They may dress, act, and talk different, but when it comes down to human compassion Max showed his tonight. However you did not. For that I am ashamed." Taking a deep breath I continue my speech, "I do really care about you ,and dare I say I wanted you more than I've wanted anything else, but I don't see us being together if you have an us vs them mentality.

Liz obviously believes in Max, and I trust her judgement. Now the question is can you trust mine?"
I question hoping that he'll be able to see past the differences and see what we all have in common.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
POM

Post by POM »

[OCC: I'll post soon and I'll PM the person playing Isabel]