Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Character Of The Month?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Max as POM
14%
Max as POM
14%
Michael as Madroswellfan
57%
Kyle as POM
14%

Total votes: 7

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"No, we are not leaving--she's not going tell, no one that we should be highly concerned about knowing is after us. Not the government, or agents. We can't start acting guilty."

What a load of BS!
He steps towards me. "We are staying here."

I look at him squarely. "I can't believe your being so selish Maximilian. Your playing games with all of our lives. She might not tell the governement or agents. But she'll tell someone who will. Do you not give a damn about your sister or me? Because it sure as hell looks that way!" I seeth at him.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

He peers down at me as if I am the most precious thing in the world to him. Smiling happily I take his hand in mine and examine our laced fingers with a new found interest. If he’s willing to try to be more civil with Max I will cut him some slack. I know he only has Liz’s best interest at heart. Kyle is a good and honorable man. I am so lucky to have the most charming and affectionate man I’ve ever known as my boyfriend. That’s what he is right?

We are together but the specifics of our relationship are undefined. I think I’ll need to discuss that with him later. “Let's go see how Liz is doing?" He suggests and I nod in agreement. Leaning forward he flashes me a warm smile and kisses my cheek. “Let’s go.” I lead him back into Liz’s room. “How is our favorite patient doing? Better I hope.” I question while feeling a million times better about everything in general.
:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Bump :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Bump :wink:
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

OCC: I don't if this RPG will continue. POM has left the RPG world and she was our Max and Kyle. I don't have the energy or in my schedule to play Max nor Kyle.

If anyone wants to double go right ahead or if anyone wants to start over, we can do that as well.

But if not. I'm afraid I will close this RPG, which is sad because I really thought this was a winner. Oh well. :(

~Nadine~

BIC:
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

THis RPG hasn't been touched in 90 days please PM me or another mod to unlock this thread if any of you wish to continue.
thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>