Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Character Of The Month?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Max as POM
14%
Max as POM
14%
Michael as Madroswellfan
57%
Kyle as POM
14%

Total votes: 7

POM

Post by POM »

Max:

This party blows...I see Michael at the end of the house talking to yet another girl, gosh when does this guy give up?

"Hey Michael, I'm gonna split tell Iz I'll see her at home." He nods and obviously does not care--neither do but if Izzy finds out I left without telling her or Michael she's freak.

Better safe than sorry...I just want to clear my head--so I decide to walk home, wait not home--don't want to face the parents right now. after that headed dicussion of college and me taking the right path and all that bullshit.

I'll just walk for now, until I know that they are in bed before I go back.

Kyle:

"I like you Tess...a lot more than I ever liked Liz. I wanna be with you Tess." I take her hands in mine and kiss her once more.

Things never felt right between Liz and I, and with Tess things seem to fit into place. I don't know how else to describe it.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Liz*

I walk to the den and slowly open the door. My shock to see my boyfriend and my best friend making out. How could they betray me this way? How could my own best friend do this to me? I look at them angry and upset. “I hope you both rot in hell!” I said firmly, walking out. I walk so fast that I don’t remember every coming to this party in the first place.

How could Tess do this to me? How could she betray me? I thought she was my best friend. I guess I was wrong.

I walk out to the front house and jumping in my car. I put the car in start as the car makes a hard sound when I press the gas. I forgot to put on drive. So taking off with tears running down my face, I drove down the street. I don’t know where I’m going to go and at the moment I don’t care.

All this time Tess and Kyle was just using me, they been keeping this secret behind my back. How could I been so dumb and blind. How could I?

I passed the intersection unaware of the light turn red. I looked to my right when I see a car coming my way. I heard a horn that is honking at me to get out ot the way, but it too late. It happened to fast.

BAM!

I block out.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

Taking my hand gently in his he leads me down into the den. Before I can ask him exactly what his intentions are his lips meet mine ina rush of emotions. Normally I would try to resist seeing as how it's my best friends boyfriend ,but between the boose and those lingering fingers I just can't pull myself away. How had I made it all this time without this? Without touching him. Throwing caution to the wind I deepen the kiss.

When the need for air became an issue we broke apart ,but remained ina tight embrace. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to kiss you." he breaths drawing me closer.

"I like you Tess...a lot more than I ever liked Liz. I wanna be with you Tess." It's all I've ever wanted to hear. In every dream, every fantasy I've ever had it's always happened just like this ,but for some reason it just doesn't feel right. I guess it's because he's still with Liz.

"Kyle, I..." I start but I am not allowed to finish. Liz walks in and the look on hre face says it all.

“I hope you both rot in hell!” she growls before storming out.
Uh Oh. This is worse than I ever could have imagined.

"Kyle..." My eyes well up with tears. "Go after her." I plead. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: i'll have an isabel up tomorrow. :D
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I barely noticed that I walked past my house at least ten times before a car came racing past me collided with a truck.

"Oh my god--WTF was that?" I rushed over to see if they were okay, I saw someone I never expected to see.

'Liz'. I thought to myself before checking her pulse, slow by steady--I need to call an ambulence. But I hear sirens already, I have to do something.

But I can't the paremedics are already here.

'Do you know her?' one of the meds asks me--I'm relucant to reply.

"I'm a-a friend." I tell them as they place her on the stretcher.

'What her name?'

"Liz. Liz Parker." I tell them without hesitating this time.

"Can I come with her?" All they do is nod in response--I make sure I grab her purse, for just incase if I have to call her parents.

Now in the ambulence, I sit next to her and take her hand in mine and whisper in her ear before we head off..."I'm not going to let anything happen to you."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Isabel

I follow Alex inside, and for the first few minutes, we stand there awkwardly, unsure of what to do. Or at least I'm unsure of what to do.

"I'm glad you convinced me to go to the party," I tell Alex, a smile on my face. "I guess it's good to get out sometimes."

Seeing some drinks on the counter in the nearby kitchen, I glance from them to Alex, and then back again. I'm thirsty, but it's probably because I'm nervous. I always get thirsty when I'm nervous.

"So, you wanna go get a drink or something?"
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Maria

I watch as Tess walks away after escusing herself. At least some people are nice in this town. Unlike some. Speaking of rude people...here comes one now.

"You gonna tell me your name now, so at least someone in the room knows it?"

"And why exactly would I want you to be the first to know my name?" I ask giving him my best glare.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

OCC: Hi everyone! I'm just letting everyone know that dream393 is no longer with us. So Faith agree to help me in running the RPG and along with taking Maria, so that means Alex is open.

If anyone knows anyone who is interest, please bring them my way.

~Nadine~

BIC:
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

*Liz*

The EMT rushes me to the hospital as the look to see any serious injuries. They notice I was bleeding in my stomach and immediately I was put into surgery. I guess I suffer a lot of bleeding.

After the surgery the put me in my room where Max was waiting, “She still as a long way to go. She in a coma” I heard the doctor say. I lay there not sure if I can live through this pain. My boyfriend and my best friend hurt me all because they didn’t want me to find out. What’s the point living anymore. What the point in anything.

I hear the machines; every beat goes up and down. I lay there not sure if my body can hold on any longer, not sure if I want to be part of this world anymore.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

My heart stops as death takes over my body.
POM

Post by POM »

Kyle:

I looked at Tess then back at the empty doorway, and then back at the girl that I've secretly loved all these years--and it's almost as if this huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I can breath easier, just by having it out there. I know that talking to Liz right now is not a good idea, and that she wont listen anyway.

"No...Tess--you don't know how long I've been wanting to tell you, how much I longed just to touch you...kiss you...hold you. You know Liz better than anyone and you know that she isn't going to listen to me--or you or anyone. She needs space to sort this through, but in time she'll see that me and her were never meant to be. That's us--Tess I feel for you things that I never felt for anyone. I want to be with you." I caressed her cheek and kissed her softly on the lips.

Max:

Seeing her lying there so helpless and fragile, I wanted so much to be in her place. I didn't like seeing her like this, I wanted to make it all go away--maybe I should've talked to her more at the party, then this wouldn't have happened.

I wait, and wait to what seems like forever until they finally wheel her back into the intensive care unit and I hold her hand..."It's alright Liz, I'm with you." I whisper to her. The doctor tells me that her parents are on the way. I continue to sit with her.

'Everythings alright...she's going to be alright.' I continue to whisper to her and I begin to believe it myself--well that is until her heart rate drops and 'omg...this can't be happening...she--she can't die...I love her...baby no.' I thought to myself as I frantically tried to tell myself what I should do--but with another question and the doctors could respond.

I reached over to placed my hand above her wound that was still banaged up from the surgery, and felt my engery flow through me, and into her helpless body.

A rush of images raced through my mind--even though she wasn't looking at me...I still felt her. I felt her emotions, her saddness, her love for her friends and family--and with a second to spare before the doctors came in the moderators shot back with a normal heart rate.

I stumbled to the back of the room as the nurses came rushing in and the doctor took a look at you, as I was still trying to catch my breath--and control myself--I couldn't only hope at this point that what I did saved her.

"Miss Parker, Can you hear me?" I heard the doctor ask Liz as he checked her pupils and I stood my ground waiting to hear the same.