Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Character Of The Month?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Max as POM
14%
Max as POM
14%
Michael as Madroswellfan
57%
Kyle as POM
14%

Total votes: 7

POM

Post by POM »

Max:

"Oh, you know the same old stuff I've always been doing." she dosen't know what you do Max...just go with it keep it cool.

"Cool party." that was smooth Max, real smooth. I can't believe I'm actually talking to her. This is too real for me..."So, how've you been?" Gosh Max could you stop with the corny conversation already, she must think you're one tough guy at school but some a cornball off campus.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

Here I am scanning the crowd for the poor guy who will be cast as my stand in (an attempt to get over my best friends boyfriend) when all of a sudden I hear a voice say, "Hey," Turning around I face a girl I've never seen before. "Oh hey, nice dress." I compliment as my eyes scan over her too cute outfit. "Do you want some punch?" I ask holding up the laydel. "I have to warn you I think it's been spiked." Taking a small sip from my glass I cough unabashedly. "Most definetely been tampered with." I giggle while offering her a glass.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Liz*

“Oh, you know the same old stuff I've always been doing." Max said and I smile. I wonder what he has really been doing. I mean I been ignoring him since middle school, so really I don’t know what the same old stuff really is to Max.

I stood there not saying a word just letting him talk, “Cool party." He said trying to make a conversation. Why is so nervous all of sudden. Did I say something wrong? I sure hope not making him uncomfortable. I mean I been doing that a lot lately, I really don’t mean to. Whatever the people want to say or do should just do it. I won’t bite, I promise.

"So, how've you been?" Max asks me. I was about to answer him when I heard Pam voice. “Hey Liz, why are you talking to that loser?” she said like she didn’t care he was standing right there.

I look at Max and then Pam; I took a step toward Pam, “Hey Pam, what makes you think he is a loser? Because he different from the rest of us? You better watch what you say! I made you popular I can make you unpopular.” I said firmly. I really hate people that judge one another just because they are different. She doesn’t even know Max. Hell I don’t know him that well, but I don’t go around school taking behind his back.

Pam gives a dirty look and storm off. I turn back to Max and look at him, referring back to him question. “As we were saying, nothing really, been busy with cheer leading and school. It been busy but I like it.” I said with a smile.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Maria

"Oh hey, nice dress."

I look down at the small black dress covering my body and smile.

"You too. That color defiantly compliments you." I compliment her in return.

"Do you want some punch?"

"I have to warn you I think it's been spiked."

She takes a sip and makes a small gagging sound.

"Most definetely been tampered with."

"No. I think I will stay sober for a couple hours...long enough to get to know people." I politely decline.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Tess*

"No. I think I will stay sober for a couple hours...long enough to get to know people." she says with a slight smile so I set the glass down.

"That's cool. I'm getting absolutely trashed." I admit finding the liquid courage in my hand starting to work it's magic.

"It's the only way I'll be able to do what I came here to do." I reveal with a goofy smirk.

"I'm here to get over a man." I snicker taking a big sip from my glass. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
POM

Post by POM »

Kyle:

Looking around for her, where is she? I finally find her talking to someone else.

"Hey Tess, Liz has been looking for you, she's sent me to find you--she's towards the back of the house." Looking at the girl she was talking to.

"Will you excuse us?" I smiled as I whisked Tess away in the opposite direction of Liz.

Max:

Here we go again that annoying pixie head, Pam Troy--god if there was anyone who could send me over the edge faster...it would be her. But it's times like these that I know just what to make her tick, it was so funny knowing that I could make her so furious and when she tries to do the same to me, It dosen't work.

But before I can say anything Liz of all people tells her to step off, not that's not someone who usually defiends me. I smile at her in appreciation.

"Ah, yes...Cheerleading--I thought you gave that up? Forgive me, I'm not one for team spirit and pep rallies. But you definately look cute in the uniform." Oh no did I just say that out loud?

"Not that you just look cute only in uniform...you look beautiful all the time." Damn Shut up man!!

I nervously scratched behind my ear, and smiled and tried not to show my embarressment.

"I'm sorry...whenever I'm around you, I keep sticking my foot in my mouth." I laughed at the situation I was in.

"so, um...I bumped into Kyle back there...he's still the nice guy everyone thinks he is..." I smirked at the fact that was a lie--we hated eachother.

"You look really pretty Liz, maybe I'll see you around." I smiled at her once more before turning and walking away.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Michaaael!"
Courtney. Hmm....nice ass....but for some reason Im not in the mood right now.
"Not now Courtney, some other time ok"]
"Mikeyyyy"
"No" I state walking away. I stand and start dancing hoping it will take my thoughts away.
As I look around as I dance I spot the girl over in the corner. And before I know what Im doing I walk over to her.
"You gonna tell me your name now, so at least someone in the room knows it?" I ask bluntly.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Tess*

Just when I thought all hope was lost he shows up. Which could either be my saving grace or the destruction of everything hold dear. Haven't quite decided yet.

"Hey Tess, Liz has been looking for you, she's sent me to find you--she's towards the back of the house." He eyes the new girl curiously before whisking me away from the punch bowl. Which in all honesty is a very good idea.

"Will you excuse us?" he smiles as he leads me away from the crowd.

"Hey Kyle!" I smile with new found energy. "What's going on?!" I ask completely entranced by his beautiful blue eyes. :wink:
POM

Post by POM »

Kyle:

I took her hand and lead her into my dads den, and before she could say anything else I kissed her full on the lips, that's been something I've been wanting to do for a very long time.

Pulling apart, "You don't know how long I've been wanting to kiss you." I panted out as I kissed her again, but with more passion than the last kiss.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Liz*

Max leaves me so quick that for a moment, I’m not so sure what I did or said? Maybe I embarrass him when telling Pam off, or maybe I ask too many questions. I really don’t know. He might think I’m some stuck up bitch that ignore him for 5 years. But he did act all nervous around me. Did he think I might be one of those people that will hurt them just because the fun of it and that’s only reason he being so nice.

I sigh. Whatever the case is or was there is really nothing I can do. I’m just one person that happens to be queen of the 10th grade class. I look around really bored out of my mind.

I go to the punch bowl, deciding I need a drink, so taking some punch and pouring it in a cup I took a sip out of it. The punch taste like alcohol been added to it, oh well nothing wrong with having a little sips right? I put my cup down and decide to go find Kyle again. “Kyle?” I called out in the hall way. Where the hell is he?

“Kyle?” I climb up the steps and making my way to his room, but he wasn’t there. I climbed back down the steps and looked around the party. Where is he? I mean this is his party; shouldn’t he be making sure everyone happy? Or making me happy?

‘Hmmm….maybe he is in his father den.’ I thought to myself and start walking to the back of the house where it is located.