Matches Made... (Adult/CC/UC/AU) *OC's welcome* RECASTING!!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Nadia~

Well, I can hardly believe how quickly things began picking up just when I was about to go to lunch. It was pleasant to see one of my clients already there and I couldn’t help but smile as I greeted Liz. While her friends had gone through my intake process, I’d gone and entered in the small changes Liz had informed me about and when I was done, I was smiling.

“I’m going to be making a call, setting up with your match to get him here. Once I know when he can get into town, I’ll contact you so that you both can have a good date set up.” I’d told her and then when her friends, Maria and Alex had completed everything, I instantly began going through the programs I had.

The names that came up caused me to pause a moment because it forced me to yet again think about the one match I had yet to make. Still, I couldn’t help but be pleased with the fact that Isabel had a match. I wasn’t sure how her friend Michael would respond. Looking at Maria and Alex, I’d informed them, “I’ve already got your matches in my system. I’ll print out a copy of their photo’s for the three of you.” I included Liz in this and then began printing images of Michael, Isabel and Kyle.

Handing the prospective images out, I smiled. “I’ll be contacting them shortly to set up a time for them to come into town. You have my sincere promise, you will not regret these blind dates.” I held out my hand and shook theirs.

Once they left, I dialed up Kyle first and spoke to him, setting up the dates for him to fly in. He’d be in Roswell come morning. I hesitated slightly with calling Michael and Isabel, nervous about whether Max would pick up. Why was I so nervous about him? I had no idea, it wasn’t something that I’d ever felt before.

Drawing in a deep breath, I finally dialed the number and was somewhat relieved, yet disappointed when I heard Isabel’s voice on the other end. We talked a while, I faxed her images of her match and Michael’s and she said they would also be in by the next morning. Now, I just had to sit back and wait, hope that someone came through my doors that I could match Max with.

~Isabel~

It was so obvious that my brother had a thing for Nadia after seeing how he’d responded when I’d said her name. So, imagine my surprise when I heard the phone ring less then twenty minutes later and picked it up only to hear Nadia’s voice on the other end.

“Isabel, this is Nadia. I’ve got matches for you and Michael.” I heard her say and couldn’t help but grin.

“Fantastic, we were just planning a vacation. So, where are we going to meet them?” I’d asked.

“Roswell, New Mexico. I’ll fax you their photos so that you can have a look see.” Nadia had offered and I had grinned.

“Sounds great. I’ll call the airport now to make plans for our trip and we should be there tomorrow. Thanks, Nadia.” After hanging up the phone I call and make the reservations. The flight will leave in five hours. Once satisfied, I went up and grabbed my already packed bags and carried them to settle near the door. Just goes to show that I have wanted this trip for a while. I make my way into the living room and look at Max and Michael. “We’re going to Roswell, New Mexico to meet our Matches that Nadia found.”

I stand there quietly, waiting for their reactions. My fax beeped and I walked over to it and removed the photos that came out. Seeing the guy that I was supposed to be matched with I wasn’t immediately impressed but there was something about his eyes… Not to mention on the bottom of the picture, Nadia had written a notation. ‘Looks can be deceiving, remember Credendo Vides.;

I couldn’t keep from smiling, ‘By Believing One Sees.’. Turning, I walk over and hand Michael his photo of the girl after taking myself a look. “Looks a bit fiery, Michael,” I comment with a laugh.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MICHAEL~

Isabel comes into the living room where Max and I are watching a hockey game and announces like a queen giving an edict that we're going to Roswell, New Mexico to meet our matches. Then she hands me a picture of the girl I'm supposed to meet and says, "Looks a bit fiery, Michael."

I hardly glance at the picture before jumping on her. "Roswell, New Mexico! Are you crazy? I'm not taking a month vacation to spend it out in some tourist trap in the desert! And I'm sure as hell not meeting any 'match' that some computer set me up with. I only went signed up with that Nadia girl because you kept harping on me. I wanna go to the Bahamas or Mexico or Jamaica. I like to have an ocean next to my beach."

Then I can't help but look down at the picture I'm holding out of curiosity and am puzzled. I know I've seen this girl somewhere before. She's beautiful, no doubt about that but Isabel is right about the fire. There's something in her eyes and the tilt of her head that says that she's way more trouble than I ever want to get involved with.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
“We’re going to Roswell, New Mexico to meet our Matches that Nadia found.”
I look round startled. Nadia...now she was the only one I felt like being matched with... but I might as well check out this match Isabel say she has for me. I watch her as she looks at the photos in her hand.

“Looks a bit fiery, Michael,” she says with a laugh as she hands Michael a photo.

"Roswell, New Mexico! Are you crazy? I'm not taking a month vacation to spend it out in some tourist trap in the desert! And I'm sure as hell not meeting any 'match' that some computer set me up with. I only went signed up with that Nadia girl because you kept harping on me. I wanna go to the Bahamas or Mexico or Jamaica. I like to have an ocean next to my beach."

I roll my eyes at him. You'd think he'd be more greatful. "All our matches are in New Mexico?" I ask Isabel...
And then I realise...she only has two photos. Hers...and Michael's. I swallow and nod. "I see...when you said our matches...guess I'm not included." I stand up off the couch. "Tell you what...you two enjoy your vacation. Besides, Im too busy anyway" and with that I quickly walk out of the room and outside. I sit on the front step and cant help but feel disappointed. Isabel had got my hopes up, that maybe there was someone better than Nadia...or who could at least take my mind off her.

Clearly not.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MICHAEL~

At Max's reaction and obvious disappointment, I look at Isabel that screams "Now look what you did."
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Maria and I followed Liz in to the match maker's office,whom we were informed by Liz goes by the name of Nadia.Liz seems completely at home,I guess she's done this kind of thing before.Whereas I am feeling nervous.What the hell is wrong with me?It's not like this is some exam that I have to pass or an interview I just have to get past.

Sheeeshh...you're pathetic Whitman.

Nadia smiles at Liz as we take a seat in her office and informs her about her potential match,“I’m going to be making a call, setting up with your match to get him here. Once I know when he can get into town, I’ll contact you so that you both can have a good date set up.”
So that's a done deal...Liz is already set up,Maria's and mine might take a little longer I am guessing,since we just gave her our information.

However my guess proves to be wrong a little while later when she beams at Maria and me, “I’ve already got your matches in my system. I’ll print out a copy of their photo’s for the three of you.”
Geez,that was quick.Suddenly I'm not so sure I want to do this,I mean this is so much more real now than back at the Crash when the girls were trying to talk me in to it.

What the hell do I think I am doing...dating some unknwon woman.Ugghhh!!

Nadia hands me the picture of my to be blind date and...
HOLY COW!

"You sure this one is for me?" I ask Nadia in surprise and she nods her head "Oookay!"

She...this Isabel Evans,is a goddess and is going to take one look at me and wonder whether Nadia was on drugs while pairing her with me.
I mean girls who looks like her never fall for guys like me.What am I saying...'fall for',forget fall for,they don't even look at guys like me.

This is going to be a disaster.Beauty and the Geek!

I turn to look at Maria,"How's your guy Ria?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Roswell, New Mexico! Are you crazy? I'm not taking a month vacation to spend it out in some tourist trap in the desert! And I'm sure as hell not meeting any 'match' that some computer set me up with. I only went signed up with that Nadia girl because you kept harping on me. I wanna go to the Bahamas or Mexico or Jamaica. I like to have an ocean next to my beach." Michael begins his complaint and I'm about to say something when my brother breaks in.

"All our matches are in New Mexico?" I sigh and shake my head, suddenly realizing my lapse.

"I see... when you said our matches... guess I'm not included." Max stands and I know he's about to walk off. "Tell you what... you two enjoy your vacation. Besides, Im too busy anyway." When he walks out I hear the door to the house close and glance at Michael who is giving me a rather frank look of accusation.

"You know something, Michael. Go make yourself useful and start packing. Stop being such a baby always complaining about things and give this a chance while I go talk to my brother. You are such an arrogant jerk lately." I spout off at Michael, his complaining regularly about every little thing was really beginning to get to me.

Walking out of the room, I go outside only to find Max sitting on the steps. Slowly I move to sit beside him and put my arm around his shoulders. "You know, Max. Nadia is still determined to find the match for you. I think maybe, you should come with us. Come see Nadia and talk to her. It's obvious you feel something and maybe she does too. Do you remember the day I dragged you guys into her shop to sign up?"

I pause a moment and smile, "I actually asked her then, why she didn't use her service to hook herself up. Her reply was that she created it to help others, not herself." I lean over and kiss my brother cheek before saying gently, "Just think about it. If you decide to go, flight leaves out of here in just under five hours. There's a reservation with your name on it. If you decide not to go, I'll understand... well... no I won't, I wouldn't actually understand you not taking a chance... but I won't complain."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I'm looking at the picture in my hands, completely and utterly lost im my own thoughts. The guy was...well...hot. But he looked like trouble... another thing that attracted her. He had spikey hair... Hmm Mr Spikey is kinda hot....

"...Ria?"
Oops...Alex had been talking and I had completely ignored him. I look up at him. "Sorry Alex uh... was thinking up a new song.... uh...if your talking about Spikey here" I say jabbing my thumb towards the pic before shrugging. "He's ok...although...he could at least smile for the photo..."

Not that that wasnt a complerte turn on....

"What about yours? Are they friends or something?" I ask looking between Nadia and Alex. "This could be interesting..."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"You know, Max. Nadia is still determined to find the match for you. I think maybe, you should come with us. Come see Nadia and talk to her. It's obvious you feel something and maybe she does too. Do you remember the day I dragged you guys into her shop to sign up?"
She knows how I feel? Oh brilliant....just perfect...

She pauses and smiles at me,
"I actually asked her then, why she didn't use her service to hook herself up. Her reply was that she created it to help others, not herself."
What does she mean by that....is she hinting that we would be a good set up? Like Nadia could ever be interested in a guy like me...

She kisses my cheek. "Just think about it. If you decide to go, flight leaves out of here in just under five hours. There's a reservation with your name on it. If you decide not to go, I'll understand... well... no I won't, I wouldn't actually understand you not taking a chance... but I won't complain."

I sigh. If I don't...they might meet perfect matches and I'll be...alone. But if I do go....who says Nadia would care, let alone be interested. Am I willing to take a huge chance. I sigh and turn to Isabel. I can't do it...no way....she would laugh at me. Just tell her you can't do it I tell myself.

"Fine, I'll come...but don't moan at me if I take the soonist flight out of there if she laughs in my face" I warn her. Before I can change my mind I go upstairs and start packing. Oh God what did I do?!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Nadia~

I smiled as I watched my new clients and at Maria's question, nodded. "Yes, Isabel Evans and her brother came in to my shop in New York with Michael Guerin right along. From what I gathered, they've all been the best of friends since as long as they can remember." I glance over at Alex, "Would you like to watch the video interview that Isabel gave?"

I turned to look at Maria, "Unfortunately, Michael wasn't one to sit still for the camera." I excuse myself long enough to make the calls and then come back out with a smile. "They'll all be here come morning, at which time we'll be able to work out specifics of when it would be easiest for you all to meet and whether you'd feel more comfortable in a group setting."

I motion to the drink bar as I ask, "Would any of you like something to drink?" I can't believe how quickly the matches were set. It took one little thing for Liz and then the others it was instant. I can't help but wish for once I was the client and someone else was running the show because I already know who my match is according to my system.

I just won't allow it to be the case. I will not use my business to better my relationship status.
A List of All My Fics

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"Yes, Isabel Evans and her brother came in to my shop in New York with Michael Guerin right along. From what I gathered, they've all been the best of friends since as long as they can remember.",she says in answer to Maria's question

Hmm...interesting.Almost like our little trio only with the roles reversed,two guys and a girl in their group."Would you like to watch the video interview that Isabel gave?"
,Nadia asks me and I nod my head absent-mindedly,"Yeah,I wouldn't mind."
Might as well see how she comes across on screen.If I don't think it will work I might as well cancel the whole thing instead of putting Isabel and me through a torturous evening.

"They'll all be here come morning, at which time we'll be able to work out specifics of when it would be easiest for you all to meet and whether you'd feel more comfortable in a group setting."

I gulp...morning is only some hours away.I can't do this...yes you can...no I can't...yes you can...SHUT UP!

She's a beautiful woman not some monster,she's not going to eat you me up.I just need to relax and be myself,and if we don't hit it off then so be it,not like we'll ever have to see each other again.

"Would any of you like something to drink?"

"No thanks...I'm good." I reply and then add "Since tomorrow is Saturday I am free the whole day so call me anytime and I'd rather meet her alone...I mean...well I think it would be uncomfortable with her brother and best friend breathing down my neck.I haven't dated...well...since my wife died.So I am kinda rusty when it comes to meeting a woman for the first time.I'd rather just make a fool of myself in front of her than in front of her friends as well as mine."

There I had said it out loud.
Last edited by KarenEvans on Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.