Matches Made... (Adult/CC/UC/AU) *OC's welcome* RECASTING!!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

StormWolfstone wrote:~Isabel~

"The Chef I got the recipe from calls it Devils Delight." I reply to Michael question before turning to look at Max. "You are going to take a vacation, if I have to tell your board of trustess to shove it. We need this Max, as a family... a unit. Or have you forgotten that we have enemies somewhere out there? Would you rather us go and then something happen that you aren't there to help us with?"

I know how to work both of the men in my life, and I know I'm damned good at it too.
OCC: I hope this is ok. If not, let me know and I'll fix it.

~MICHAEL~

I'm a little offended at Isabel's words at first and say so. "Hey! I thought you said this would be a vacation! What could possibly happen that you and I couldn't handle?" When she kicks me under the table in the shin, I wince and look up to ask what that was for when her look stops me. She is glaring at me with her eyes wide, letting me know that she's simply trying to get Max to go with us with a guilt trip.

Clearing my throat, I try to cover for my mistake. "On the other hand, it has been awfully quiet lately. Now might not be the best time for us to split up and since you agree that Is and I need a vacation, that means you have to come with. So I repeat, where are we headed?" I consider the convincing all finished.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"I think Isabel's right. I, for one, was just thinking that I needed to call my agent and take some time off. Max, my man, you need to relax more than either of us. So where should we go? The Bahamas? The Keys? Mexico? Anywhere with lots of sand and scantily clad women. I need some inspiration for my next work."

I roll my eyes. Trust Michael to side with Isabel. Im going to have to pull some reaaal fancy work to get out of this one...
"This is really good by the way. What did you say this stuff was called?"

"The Chef I got the recipe from calls it Devils Delight."
And with that shes looking back at me. Great. Not letting me out so easy huh...

"You are going to take a vacation, if I have to tell your board of trustess to shove it. We need this Max, as a family... a unit. Or have you forgotten that we have enemies somewhere out there? Would you rather us go and then something happen that you aren't there to help us with?"
Thats sooo not fair trying to guilt me into it... she knows I always want to protect her and Michael...

"Hey! I thought you said this would be a vacation! What could possibly happen that you and I couldn't handle?"
I hear a noise and I watch as Michael winces. So thats her game. Uh uh...Michael's right...he can handle it.

"On the other hand, it has been awfully quiet lately. Now might not be the best time for us to split up and since you agree that Is and I need a vacation, that means you have to come with. So I repeat, where are we headed?"

I shake my head. "I told you, I cant" I say again. "Im sorry Isabel but I cant. Michael's right...he can look after you. I cant take anytime off right now. I need my work. It keeps me focused..." on anything but Nadia...well some of the time anyway... "...Im sorry I really cant"
I look down at my food. "Please try to understand Isabel...now...now isnt a good time...."
Please PLEASE dont let them ring my secretary....or my life is doomed.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Hey! I thought you said this would be a vacation! What could possibly happen that you and I couldn't handle?" Michael begins to exclaim and I kick him beneath the table. When he looks at me, I glare at him before he makes to correct himself.

"On the other hand, it has been awfully quiet lately. Now might not be the best time for us to split up and since you agree that Is and I need a vacation, that means you have to come with. So I repeat, where are we headed?"

"Hmm, I'm thinking some place hot. Somewhere with beaches." I start then hear my brother again.

"I told you, I cant." I turn and huff as I look at him, "Im sorry Isabel but I cant. Michael's right...he can look after you. I cant take anytime off right now. I need my work. It keeps me focused... Im sorry I really can't."
I watch him look down. "Please try to understand Isabel...now...now isnt a good time...."

"Fine, Max... don't go." I start and glance over at Michael as I take a bite of my meal. Does my brother really think that I'm an idiot? That I haven't realized that he's been mooning over someone for some time now?

"But, I really need to remember the next time I update Nadia on things to have her add something to that profile of yours. Tell her to add, 'stuffed shirt, workaholic, who would leave a risk that healing would be needed but not be there to do it.' Yep, I am due to give her an update in another week. I'll have to tell her that." I turn to look at my brother while I take a bite of my food and am careful to watch for any sort of hint. If it's Nadia that he's mooning over then I'll be able to try and do something about it... hopefully.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MICHAEL~

I can't help the eye roll at Isabel's words. This is her brilliant plan to get Max to come with us? He was duped into signing up with that quack just like I was. I grunt at her words too and go back to my dinner, knowing better than to voice my thoughts on the subject aloud for fear of my shins.

Hey, the human side of me enjoys the beauty of the opposite sex as much as any other guy. The alien side, however, knows better than to get too close. I'd just be setting myself up for failure and I refuse to do that. I occasionally go out with a woman, usually when I'm out of town and it's understood that I'm not out for a relationship and even then I'm really careful in multiple areas, if you get my meaning.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Fine, Max... don't go."
I look up, blinking. Eh...? This cant be right...right? Isabel doesnt just give in...

"But, I really need to remember the next time I update Nadia...
I can practically feel my heart stop when she says that name. I can feel my face drop. I resist the temptation to gulp.

"... on things to have her add something to that profile of yours. Tell her to add, 'stuffed shirt, workaholic, who would leave a risk that healing would be needed but not be there to do it.' Yep, I am due to give her an update in another week. I'll have to tell her that."

I slowly look back down. "Im not a workaholic" I mutter.
Oh god...shes so got me. Why WHY cant she let me stay here! Im comfortable here... I get ten seconds piece an hour at work here.
Elsewhere....that would be SERIOUSLY compromised.

I growl frustrated. "Fine FINE!" I say trying not to raise my voice too much. "I'll go. You happy now?" I say, glaring slightly. "Work might FIRE me for this..." I say lying through my teeth "...but as long as you two are guilting me into a trip I DONT want to take...it looks like I have no choice!"

I get up from the table and go into the living room. I sit down on my favorite chair, really REALLY annoyed.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MICHAEL~

I blink at Max's response. What the hell? Well, I admit I'm confused. Shrugging I decide it doesn't matter.

Sarcastically, I call, "That's the spirit, Maxwell. Now back to Isabel's ideas of where we're off to. I love the idea of a good beach...with lots of girls who are in the mood for a romantic sunset."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

OOC: How many of you would like to just skip to the profiles being done, Nadia going over the results and letting them know that she'll be calling their matches so that they could have the chance to meet??

Then I can have Nadia call Kyle, Michael and Isabel
A List of All My Fics

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Yes please :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Dont mind, but sounds good to me)