The Beauty Of Treason (rated mature) *RECASTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I'd just tilted my head back when I hear the pitter patter of footsteps making their way toward me. Liz. I can always make her out from the rest by the way she moves. My best friend takes fast tiny steps as if she's running away from something. Which isn't far from the truth. We are all running. Not just from the law either. From our significant others, and in an essence from ourselves.

“Maria it’s 4 in the morning. What the hell trying to do? Wake the neighborhood?” She growls harshly and I sigh to tired to fight yet again. She must have noticed the defeat in my weary features because her tone lightens. “What wrong?” She questions worriedly a for a moment I get a glimpse of the close friendship we used to share. “Is it Michael? You must be very stressed out if drinking this early in the morning.” she analyzes and I throw up a hand as if to ward off those thoughts.

"I'm fine." I mumble not really believing it myself. "I think Michael's fine ,but honestly I'm not sure. He doesn't really talk to me anymore." I admit opening my eyes now for the first time. "I've lost him Liz." Choking back the tears I know that are coming I repeat. "He's not happy. Not here, Not with me. Whatever is up with him I can't make it better." Covering my face with my hands I place my glass on the table. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Michael-

I approach the house where I can see that someone's up. A light is shining brightly through the front pane. It must be Maria. I have been avoiding her lately...I know she feels like I must hate her, but I don't. Lately I have just felt like I should take care of myself and my family, not have to worry about protecting someone else. That's what we are doing though. If not for me she would just be back in Roswell living the life she deserves. I don't know what she expects of me. I don't want to get married. I'm not settled and I just....I...I have no real excuse...I just can't.

I stand at the front door deciding whether I should go in or make a run for it. I decide I must face the facts. I slide the door open and walk right past Maria and Liz who are sitting on the couch. I notice Maria has a drink in her and and I can here her sobbing. I walk to Kyle's and my room. I slide my shirt from my body along with the pants pulling on some track pants where my jeans once were. I turn walking back into the living room. I walk behind the couch leaning over to kiss Maria on the head. "Hey Liz, hey babe. How was your day?" I say not wanting to ask why she was crying. I knew already. I walk into the kitchen pouring myself a glass of milk and taking a swig. I walk over to the couch plopping down beside Maria, taking the glass from her hand I sit it on the coffee table before kissing her.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Poor Liz looks absolutely distraught. She knows there's nothing she can say or do that can make this whole thing easier. In fact she's got her own problems to deal with. Instead she just gives me a comforting glance and then the door opens before she gets a chance to speak. The topic of our conversation walks in almost as if he had to force himself through the door. That probably hurts the most.

He doesn't want to be here with me. I'm his prison. One he feels he'll never be freed of. He notices my tears but does his best to ignore it. Just like he does the downfall of our relationship. He makes his way back to his bedroom and I can only assume he's pulling on something a little more comfortable. Liz and sit in an uncomfortable silence until he returns. He strolls behinf the couch and pauses to lean down and place a chaste kiss on my forehead. How I've missed his gentle touch.

"Hey Liz, hey babe. How was your day?" He asks and I clear up my tears rather quickly. I don't want him to feel bad. It's not his fault ,and I won't put the blame on him. It's not his burden to carry alone. Michael moves to the kitchen and pours himself a tall glass of milk. After taking a large swig he plops down next to me and I smile despite myself. Being near him always makes me feel better no matter what the circumstances. He takes the drink from my hand ,but before I can protest he captures my lips for a smoldering kiss.

When we break apart I give him a sad smile before going into the details of my rather chaotic day. "Well, Carl finally told me I could start working some of my own songs in the routines. So from now own for every cover I do I can peform one of mine. He's says I've got a lot of potential." I grin in spite of our gloomy situation. "How was work? No blonde bimbos flirting with you I hope." I tease while running my hand lightly up and down his arm. "I'd hate to have to go down there." I joke with mock seriousness. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: I'm waiting on a Kyria post bc I don't know what to do with Vayla until then.
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Michael-

I noticed that Maria had been drinking a lot lately. At first I figured it was stress, but now all signs point to me. I take a look at Liz who is sitting quietly on the nearby chair. I don't know what she was saying to Maria, but you can tell I walked in on something they were discussing. I don't know exactly what I should say to her. Quite frankly it has been a long day and I don't really want to deal with it. Of course I am off tomorrow night. They are training another bartender and so I was able to get the day off.

"Well, Carl finally told me I could start working some of my own songs in the routines. So from now own for every cover I do I can peform one of mine. He's says I've got a lot of potential." I smile. I know this is something Maria has wanted forever, "That's great." I say meaning it more than ever."How was work? No blonde bimbos flirting with you I hope." she says joking even though I know she is serious, "I'd hate to have to go down there." I laugh "Yeah I know." I notice that she is rubbing my arm and I look down. It is almost like she has to touch me to make sure I am not going anywhere.

I decide that I might as well deal with the situation at hand then we can "make up" I laugh inside. "What's wrong?"
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Liz*

I sat there looking at Maria as she cries about her and Michael relationship. I really wish I could do anything to make her feel better but I can’t. I have my own relationship problems to deal with. I remember a century ago that Maria and I used to be happy. I remember feeling safe, but the only time I ever felt safe in my whole entire life is in Max’s arms.

I was about to answer Maria and try to make her feel better when Michael walk in putting on a new shirt. I looked at him and Maria together as there talked in front of me. I start to yawn. I really need to sleep.

“You two talk, I’m going back to bed” I saw yawning once more. I got up from the kitchen table and walk back to Max’s and me bedroom. I haven’t sleep in ages, and personal I think start to show. As I walk in the bedroom I took off the robe and slip off the robe. I jumped back into bed and cover myself. I post to my right side to get in comfortable spot as I feel Max arms around me. I notice he is still deep sleep so I’m guessing it just an unthought-of a reaction.

I lay in bed as I close my eyes and try to fall asleep.
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

I feel the warmth besides me return, I was awake for a few minutes just looking at the wall. I knew that she was talking to Maria mainly because I could kinda hear voices in the other room, but I noticed that it was personal. I didn't want to intrude.

I had just closed my eyes when Liz returned to the bed, She motioned right besides me and I melted.

But then I felt her tense up, somthing that wasn't Liz, at the Liz that I knew.

"Liz. Baby, is everything okay?" I asked in a quite hushed tone, and stroked her arm in a loving way, that I always did. I already knew she had something on her mind but I didn't know what.

"Liz?" I questioned at kissed the back of her shoulder, I wanted her to face me.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Liz*

I lay there trying to fall asleep but I couldn’t I was wide awake and there really anything I could do. I am stressed out. I think the reason I’m getting those night mares every night is because it all have to do me being stressed the first place. My body telling me something, hell even my dreams so why do I not think it is important even tell Max or the others? Why? I really don’t know maybe I don’t want to believe that something real is out there is coming at us. We just left Roswell from the FBI.

“Liz. Baby, is everything okay?” Max said in a hushed tone and start stroking my arm. Whenever he did that it always made me feel better and at the moment it was starting make me feel better, well just a little.

“Liz?” he called out to me as he kissed the back of my shoulder. I close my eyes taking in the feeling of his lips on my bare skin. It’s been first time I felt real contact from Max in months. I turn change my position around so I could look at Max.

“I’m just really stressed and I haven’t actually seen you in months. All we do is work and I’m really missing you a lot lately.” I said, I move closer to Max and rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart.

“It’s killing us.” I said out loud.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

OOC- Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'm here now.........

~Kyria and Leelynn~

“We have been walking in circles around this freakin desert all day…. Pick a direction “All Mighty Leader”.” Kyria screams sarcastically at Leelynn’s back.

“Well maybe if you would shut up for two seconds, I could think.” Leelynn screamed over his shoulder back at Kyria.

“Why don’t you make me you stupid son of a…..”Kyria yells at Leelynn but doesn’t have time to finish her sentence before Leelynn is in front of her.

“Maybe I will,” Leelynn wants nothing more than to hit Kyria one good time. As this thought passes through his mind, Vayla steps in front of Kyria. Leelynn immediately backs up.

“Sorry Vayla…I wasn’t going to do anything.” Leelynn says rubbing his hand through his long dark hair while looking at the ground. Kyria stuck her tongue out at Leelynn when he finally looked up. Leelynn was about to say something to her when a look passed over Kyria’s face.

“Fine,” Kyria said loudly. Leelynn looked around quickly. Nobody had said anything. Leelynn was very confused. Who was Kyria talking to, Leelynn wondered.

“Sorry Leelynn for yelling at you,” Kyria said and with that Kyria pushed pass Leelynn to take the lead.

After another 2 hours of wondering around, Kyria stopped so suddenly Leelynn ran into the back of her.

“Why did you stop?” Leelynn asked as he looked in front of Kyria. There stood a sign that read Now Entering Hope View. Leelynn started walking into the small town but was quickly stopped by Kyria’s voice.

“What are you doing? You can’t just walk right up to Zan and say hey remember me I use to work for you on your home planet, Oh and by the way this is your twin sister.” Kyria said grabbing Leelynn’s arm and pulling him back to where Vayla was standing.

Kyria’s skin felt like velvet against Leelynn’s arm. He couldn’t help but think about it. The way it seemed like that small touch warmed his whole body. Leelynn knew that touch, Leelynn had thought about that touch for 60 years. Leelynn longed to touch her back but as quickly as the touch had come it was gone.

“Vayla will go first. She can scout the location to make sure we don’t have any surprises. She is quieter than both of us and she can teleport the information she gathers back to us.” Kyria spoke not in a asking tone but in a “I command this troop” tone. Leelynn didn’t argue.

He knew the queen would want him to go. He knew he shouldn’t trust Kyria but if Vayla went first, this means he would be left alone with Kyria
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Vayla

I Hate this planet. I decided as soon as we landed on this god forsaken rock that I despised it and to top it off I have had to listen to Kyria and Leelynn arguing for the past few hours. Leelynn has just threatened Kyria and once again I am forced to step between the. I don’t have to threaten anyone with words my looks give that away easily.

After he backs off I talk telepathically to Kyria *If you two don’t shut up I will be forced to tie you together and leave you out here. Now stop taking your obvious sexual frustration out on me by making listen to this irate banter!*

“Fine” she says out loud and we continue walking and soon reach the outskirts of a small town. They fight some more but not for very long before Kyria says, “Vayla will go first. She can scout the location to make sure we don’t have any surprises. She is quieter than both of us and she can teleport the information she gathers back to us.”

And before they can start back up again and annoy me further I disappear out of sight.