The Beauty Of Treason (rated mature) *RECASTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Max:

My mind is racing...and I don't know what to think...how is this woman? The Skins? no...we destroyed them...Why does she know Michael? My mind is racing--once I get it under control and grasp Lizs hand for support, I turn to Vayla to ask her what's going on---to explain in detail. When her lips meet Michaels and he remembers her, right when she leaps into her arms--a flash rushes in my mind..."The servant?" I spoke more loudly than I indeed it to be. Looking at this woman to Michael and back again.

Right as I'm a about to ask her a question...Maria--says her good-byes and pratically runs out the house. "No... Maria...Come back! Michael, go after her, you love her remember!" I yelled at him, to get him back to planet earth. When he dosen't move, I run after Maria myself.
"Maria, wait...Maria Please...we can work this out...Maria." I look back and Liz isn't that far behind me.
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Michael-

Staring into oblivion, I feel just as lost as I did before. I look at this girl and I remember her name and I can feel us together. I can feel her skin against mine, but I don't REMEMBER her.

"No... Maria...Come back! Michael, go after her, you love her remember!" I am practically pushed back to reality when I notice that Maria has just rushed out of the house. I don't have time for this shit. I rush out of the house after her, Max, and Liz.

"Max, Liz, go back inside, this doesn't concern you." I catch up to Maria grabbing her arm and pulling her around to face me, "What the hell are you doing? Are you stupid? Are you just wanting to get killed?" I realize that my terror and fear of her leaving aren't just for my feelings for her, but for my fear of her being hurt. I pull her into a deep embrace.

I stand in silence for a moment, my arms wrapped tightly around her petite body. "I could never live with myself if something happened to you. You know the FBI knows you now. You can't just think you can run and they will leave you alone. You know too much. If they don't kill you right when they find you then they will torture you until they are done with you and then kill you." My yelling tone had now calmed down to a whisper.

I didn't let go of her for the fear of her running in the opposite direction. One thing Maria and I had in common was our inability to admit that we were wrong.
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

I didn't get that far before Liz jerked my hand back, and Michael finally broke out of the spell he was in, and turning around at his voice--taking Liz's hand in mine once more before entering the house.

Liz gave me a small nod knowing that I had to turn on my serious face, and get serious in this situation. I kissed her hand before letting go, and turning to this Vayla servant girl, and I am slightly taken aback when she sees me enter the room again, and bows in a slight curstey.

Then I realize that it's me that she bowing to, I'm still royality in her eyes--It takes me a moment to adjust to it.

"Vayla, what do you mean The Skins? I thought we killed them--are there more?" I asked more curiously as I started to pace back and forth, my mind racing a million thoughts in one.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Hope this is ok :))
~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I stand close behind Max looking at the girl who stands before us now. Who is she and why did she kiss Michael? God I hope Maria's ok, and Michael isn't as stupid as he normally is and just apologises. Why didthis girl pick right now to create her little scene.

And why is it that I get this deja vous feeling about her. Like I know her. But I can't explain it. I mean I havent met her before...have I? No...surely if I had I would have remembered her.

But what is she doing here? And if she kissed Michael...she's not going to kiss Max too is she? I can't help but take a step nearer him, not saying anything in fear of him saying Im being overprotective or worrying too much.

I sigh. So much for a "Normal" life. Why do I have this huge feeling like thinsg are going to be different now. Like, it will never be the same.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

That was a great Liz post.........I promise I will post some thing tonight
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael catches up to me in record time a whirls me around angerily.
"What the hell are you doing? Are you stupid? Are you just wanting to get killed?" What a way with words. He always was such the charmer. Seething I jerk my arm out of his grasp. The last thing I want is him touching me. Instead of letting me be he pulls me in a tight embrace and for a moment I stop fighting him letting myself rest in his arms. I must truly be a masochist.

We stand in a peaceful silence for the first time in like.. ever. Then he speaks softly. "I could never live with myself if something happened to you. You know the FBI knows you now. You can't just think you can run and they will leave you alone. You know too much. If they don't kill you right when they find you then they will torture you until they are done with you and then kill you." He's right. I hate that he is with ever fiber in my being, but that doesn't change the fact.

He doesn't let go I guess he's afraid I'll run again. I must have picked up that habit from him. "Fine." I mumble removing myself from his embrace. "But you better keep that skank away from me. We may not be together anymore ,but I still have feelings and I'd rather not see you all over someone else 5 seconds after we broke up. I don't think that's too much to ask for." My eyes never meet his as I turn and make my way back to the house. This has got to be the closest to hell anyone has ever been. :twisted:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Michael-

Standing in the night with my arms wrapped around Maria I feel so calm. It's either her or the 4 shots of vodka I have had tonight. I don't let her go because I don't want to. I mean I want to let her go, let her live the life she deserves, but I don't want to let her go forever out of my life. She is one of my best friends and I don't want to lose that.

"Fine." I can barely hear her say as she pulls away brushing her clothes off as though I have left something on her, "But you better keep that skank away from me. We may not be together anymore ,but I still have feelings and I'd rather not see you all over someone else 5 seconds after we broke up. I don't think that's too much to ask for." I try to look at her, but it is almost too hard. I know she's not looking at me by the way she is standing. I nod my head as she walks past me leaving me in the street. I look up at the sky.

"Anything else anyone wants to do to me? Please Lightning hit me now!" I turn walking back inside.

Looking at the girl, "Why are you here?"
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Kyle~

I climb up off the floor when I hear the door. By the time I get out in the living room Max, Liz, Michael and Maria are standing there looking at a beautiful girl kissing Michael.

the girl has dark long hair with a matching pair of peircing brown eyes. Her skin is dark but it seems to glow with silvery light. You can tell she isn't from around here. The glowing light makes patterns around her soft looking skin. Almost like the tribal tattoo I wanted to get.

Before I can take my eyes off the girl Maria is saying goodbye and walking out the door. I look at isabel who is standing beside me. I lead in close to her ear. So close I can smell her sweet scent. "I think we might Have missed some thing Iz."
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Vayla

"The skins are a whole race of people. You mean to tell me you guys single handedly killed off a whole race of people? I don't think so." I say with an raised eyebrow.

Then Rath comes back inside bringing with him his little human. "Why are you here?" he asks.

"I can't give you all the awnsers because I don't know have all the awnsers. Princess Kyria is on her way to talk to you and now that I have your location she should be here soon."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: sorry for the long wait.... life has been screwing me up a great deal.

bic:

~Isabel~

It didn't take long for me to get into bed once I made it home. My studying and photo shoots seemed to drain me and I was ready for sleep. However, I was soon awakened in a most rude and peculiar manner. Michael and Maria shouting in my room I shared with Maria. The shouting soon fades and I glare as Michael and Maria leave the room, only to end up waking up again as more drama begins.

Michael banging on my brother's door, brought me awake again and when I heard his words, I tensed, "Max, get up we have a problem!!"

"What the fuck Mike?" I heard Max shout back through the slightly thin words.

Shaking my head, I sit up deciding that I need to give myself a moment as suddenly I feel a bit woozy. Looking at the clock, I realize I haven't even slept an hour and had already been running on no sleep earlier.

After a moment, I stand and move to the door, needing to see what was going on and the first thing I heard when I opened the bedroom door was, "You Highness, You are in danger. The skins have come back to Earth in full force. Your death is inevitable. I have been sent to make contact with you." I turn and look into my room as I pinch myself. Did I really hear this stranger say that the skins were back?

"Do you remember me, My Lord?" She asked Michael and I watched as the two suddenly shared a kiss before Maria shocked me as she walked around, speaking to everyone after exclaiming, "I'm sorry, but I can't stand here and watch this. I'm leaving!"

Once she has her jacket she comments to Michael, "I'm glad you're through biding your time with me. Maybe now I can find someone who actually gives a damn about me." Then her gaze falls on us. While she's speaking I can't help but turn back and then look toward her. What was Kyle doing in my room?

He's now moved to my side, but still... what was he doing in there? "I hope everything works out for you. I'll send ya a postcard when I'm settled. Ive got enough cash to get me to New York and Billy said last time he was up I could crash with him."

To my brother, she says, "You'd better take care of her. Otherwise Hurricane Deluca will have to come back." Then suddenly she's looking at me, "Izzy, I know you and I started off a little rocky, but I want you to know that I always respected your strength. I admired you more than I'd like to admit. You have always looked out for all of us. Thanks."

What?! What did she just say? What was she doing? I can't help but feel touched by this but at the same time, what was she thinking? She couldn't just leave. She moves to Kyle and I shake my head as I look around at the others trying to get my tired mind to focus.

"The servant?" I hear my brother say and turn to see him looking at this stranger. What? Why is it she seems somewhat familiar to me.

Max suddenly yells at Michael, "No... Maria...Come back! Michael, go after her, you love her remember!" He suddenly follows after her.

Michael finally moves, starting to chase after her. "Maria, wait...Maria Please...we can work this out...Maria."

After a few, Michael returns with Maria asks, "Why are you here?"

Kyle looks over and I hear him speaking softly, "I think we might have missed some thing Iz."

I glance over and nod, "I think so too, but we're not going to be missing things much longer." I'm determined we are going to get some answers here.

"The skins are a whole race of people. You mean to tell me you guys single handedly killed off a whole race of people? I don't think so." I shook my head and glared at this girl. What did she think she was doing coming here and talking this way to us after what we'd been through.

"I can't give you all the awnsers because I don't know have all the awnsers. Princess Kyria is on her way to talk to you and now that I have your location she should be here soon."

"Kyria? Who the hell is she? And what is she the princess of?" I find myself asking even as I move further into the room, though this time I find myself standing in a way that I'm keeping myself in front of Kyle. "How do we know that you aren't part of some trick to take us out? Or that you aren't working with Khivar?"
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.