The Beauty Of Treason (rated mature) *RECASTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Max:

Leting everything soak in and everything she just told us--I look at everyone in the room, and lastly I look at my wife. She gives me a brave smile as I gently squeaze her hand knowing that I feel the same in her unsurness. Why can't things happen one thing at a time? First the FBI, and now this. The Feds are still after us--we still need to be cautious, but fight the skins as well.

"Michael, can I see you in the kitchen for a second." I wasn't sure if I should trust this servant lady--but Michael is still my second in command, and we need to figure out what to do.

I turn towards Liz for a second before leading the way, "Stay calm, she won't hurt you--I promise I'll only be gone for a few minutes." with that I kissed her on the forhead and proceeded the way, as I waited for Michael to follow.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

That's just fantastic, here I am in the same room and my brother decides that it's just time for a pow wow between him and Michael? Leaving me to deal with being a babysitter in case this stranger decides to try something? This is pathetic. I love how since we've settled here he seems to have forgotten I exist half of the time.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised. After all, it's not as though he thought much of us in the beginning but now it's become almost non-existant that we ever were close. He has his wife, he has his second in command, what need does he have for his sister who gave up EVERYTHING!

Oh, yes I am angry at being left out. Why shouldn't I be? This began long before Liz, it was the three of us then... but since we left Roswell Michael had Maria, Max had Liz and I had a ring to remind me that my husband was somewhere else. Maybe I shouldn't be feeling put out because at least I've had Kyle to talk to from time to time, but it's not the same as having the man I married. First Alex was taken from me by Tess and then my husband was taken from me by circumstance.

Maybe I'm just meant to live out my life alone. Maybe it's because of the other life I lived that I'm not meant to ever be happy. I'm not Vilandra, but I'm paying for what she did.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

I couldn't help Isabels concerned and yet angered face as I made my way to the kitchen, I stopped in my motions--and voiced.

"Isabel--join us please." I honestly didn't know what to do, I know I am suppose to be this King that everyone looks up to--and knows all the answers, but in this case I don't.

Once I got into the kitchen and leaned against the stove, and sighed into my hands at what started out to be a good night, could shift so quickly.

I honestly didn't know what to do, just glad that I had people behind me to back up my decisions.

I quickly thought of Liz, and the place it puts her in as my wife--I just wanted all of this to be over, and get back to normal. 'psh..yeah right, like things were even normal.' I thought to myself, and ran a frusterated hand through my hair.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Kyria~

“It’s safe.” I state standing up from my position in the cave. Leelynn looks confused but walks with me. It doesn’t take long for us to enter the small town. The smell of humans lingers every where. Disgusting. Who would ever want to have this planet? Stupid skins, this planet is a waste of time. I look over at Leelynn, he is smiling. He is happy to have his beloved king back once again. He did always love Zan more than me. I shake my head hoping to shake the thoughts of the past out with every turn. I think about why I’m here. Help save what’s left of the royals and I get what I want.

I feel Vayla’s essence when we walk down the street. Third house on the right, I stop in front of it. It’s no castle, hell it’s not even a house, it’s a shack. Leelynn starts to go before me but I trip him. By the time I hear his body fall I am already at the door. I kick it with my boot and watch as it falls with a crash.

Inside I see Vayla standing in the middle of what appears to be humans. What morons would leave humans in a room with the most feared hunter in the solar system? Oh right I guess when they put my brother in a pod they forgot to leave out his stupidity. I send to Vayla telepathically. I enter the shack, stopping beside Vayla. I hear Leelynn follow me then he pauses to fix the door I kicked over. “Oh Leelynn why bother….This place is a dump anyway, Vayla are you sure this place is safe? I don’t want to catch some disgusting human disease. I scan the room of humans again. 2 females and one male.

I walk over to the male. He is short with brown hair and blue eyes. I circle him curious about how the human body works. “I’ve never met a human before.” I say to no one unparticular. I began to use my powers on him. I let my mind waves enter into his mind. I haven’t been there a second before the male has dropped to his knees putting his hands over his ears he begins to scream. I immediately pull back almost afraid I’ve killed it, almost.

Leelynn runs to the human’s side and begins to yell at me. “What did you do to him? How could be so stupid. This isn’t what we came here for.”

I just stare at Leelynn. I don’t know what to say. I barely began to enter the males mind. No wonder the skins what Earth. Everyone here is weak.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

My brother decides suddenly to ask me to join him and I begin to make my way after him. However, I've barely entered the kitchen with Michael and Max when I hear a painful sound and run back out instantly throwing up my hand and glaring. Releasing a burst of energy without thinking toward the two most recent strangers' feet. I didn't want to risk hurting our friends, but I also wasn't going to let them think they wouldn't have to deal with me. “What did you do to him? How could be so stupid. This isn’t what we came here for.”

I hear some guy say as he seems to be looking over Kyle. "Get away from him! What the hell do you think you are all doing here?" I can't help but feel anger welling up as I stare down these strangers. I move around to check on Kyle though my eyes never leave the strangers, nor do I lower my hand. "Kyle, are you alright?" I ask, not looking at him.

I can feel the energy already strong again as I look at all three of them. "I suggest you three simply back away and leave our friends alone." I say, feeling a strange calm in the anger. I have no idea who these people are but they've made the worst mistake trying to bring harm to people I care about. "I don't know who you are or why you've come here, but I will not let you harm my family."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

Trying to take all this in, and sighing in frusteration--with the sudden screams in the living room, as me rushing into the room. Isabel gets to the situation before I do, why she takes care of Kyle. This people have pissed me off long enough for one evening. I cross the room and go to Liz who takes my hand at once. I make sure everyone is okay before addressing the three strangers in front of us.

I stand my ground, with my head held high--and a forcefulness in my voice. But still holding Liz's hand for my own strength. She is my strength source.

"Who are you? What business do you have to come to our home, and harm are friends? Tell me, I demand of it." Without waiting for them to talk I also add.

"Either you tell me now, or Leave as you came." I let my anger out in my voice, just the thought of someone harming our friends, and my love stirred me to the core and I wanted them to know that I would not allow any of this shit.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Kyria~

I watch Vilondra enter the room. I know its Vilondra, it doesn’t look like her but it is. She immediately starts yelling. I wonder why she holds her hand up but then I understand. There is more human in her than there is alien. She must have to use her hands as a way to control her powers. I lower my eyes to the floor as she continues to scream at Leelynn.

It’s her fought Zan didn’t love me anymore. It’s her fault I had to leave home. It’s her fault Khivar took over Antar. It’s her fault that Khivar killed Zan. It’s her fault for every painful memory she has caused.

I feel the energy begin to rise in me. First the mark that links me to Vayla begins to glower brighter until the light coming from it is almost white. My skin begins to tingle as silver-blue electrifying lines travel across it. I’m about to blow Vilondra head off when he walks in. All energy fades away.

Zan stands before me once again. Not exactly my Zan but in away they are the same. His eyes match my own. He’s dark hair is the same but there is some thing different. Some thing that he should have but doesn’t. He is not my brother but a human. He begins to speak.

"Who are you? What business do you have to come to our home, and harm are friends? Tell me, I demand of it. Either you tell me now, or Leave as you came." He demands from us. Leelynn bows in front of Zan, not looking up as he begins to speak.

“My lord I am sorry for the intrusion but I must speak with you. The skins are coming and you need are help. Your human friend isn’t hurt. Princess Kyria didn’t mean to damage him in any way. She apologizes for her actions.” Leelynn says.

How dare he speak to Zan about me as if I’m not able to speak for myself? I send a wave of mental energy to Leelynn. Leelynn falls to the ground and begins to clutch his head. I smirk, happy to have won. I look to Zan, “I don’t apologize for my actions. Maybe if humans weren’t so weak they wouldn’t die so easily.

I feel a rush of heat coming towards my head. I turn to Leelynn, who is now standing, just in time to dodge a fire ball aimed at me. The ball leaves a scorched mark on the wall behind me.

“Dodge this.” Leelynn mutters. As a fire ball forms in both of his palms but Vayla intervenes before he has a chance to throw them.
~Tolkien~

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

just bumping..........if any one needs any help with a post just let me know
~Tolkien~

POM

Post by POM »

[OCC: I'll be back to post tomorrow, my mom gave me a sleeping pill so--I'm falling asleep :lol: I'll be back though! ]
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

oops :o
Last edited by Loxyanissa14 on Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Tolkien~