The Beauty Of Treason (rated mature) *RECASTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Michael-

I can't believe what is going on before me. I am not Rath, I am Michael and this stuff seems as though I can never get away. How can Maria not understand where I am coming from.

As I stand there listening to Max and the three of them argue I notice the boy for fireballs in his hand. Vayla steps in, but before I could react rationally I blow up the lamp that is right beside him. "You are on OUR planet now. You do what WE TELL you to do, nothing more, nothing less! If you have a problem with this...get the hell off earth!" I say before realizing that might not have been the best thing I could have done.

I step towards Maria, "I probably shouldn't have done that huh?" I whisper in her ear to where only she could hear.
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

What the hell was wrong with them...first one is in pain--and next they are aruging--and trying to put eachother out.This man is bowing infront of me--calling me 'your highness', What the hell was really going on? I made sure to secure Liz behind me before taking a step forward to address them.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted at the two bickering adults or should I say aliens before me.

"Michael is right, you are on our planet--It's our home. There will not be anymore fighting among eachother, I will not allow you to harm anyone! Do you understand me?" I stepped closer to the woman, and re asked her the same question, I didn't care that it was rude--but she didn't care what happened to my friends, why should I care.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" I looked at the man and back at her, waiting for her to say something.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Kyria~

"DO YOU UNDERSANTAND ME?" Zan asks. Leelynn immediately replies with a “yes your highness”. I look from Zan to Leelynn. Leelynn would do anything for a human he has never even met before. Leelynn would never be defiant. He is a good little lap dog for his masters.

The difference in this Zan and my brother………..My brother would never have yelled at me. My brother never needed to raise his voice to anyone. When he said stop you stopped there was never any need for anything else. I look into the eyes that mirror my own.

“I don’t know who the hell you think you are talking to but if you ever raise your voice to the Princess of Antar again it will be the last thing you ever say.” I turn to leave with Vayla by my side. I stop suddenly remembering Leelynn.

“Deals off Leelynn, I won’t help some scared little boy who is trying to be king save a planet that he doesn’t even want me on.” I say to Leelynn lowering my head. “I guess you were wrong Lee. I see nothing in of my twin brother in this imposter.”
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I stand here completely unsure of my place. In all honestly I don't feel as if I belong here. Max and Liz are married ,and weither or not Isabel wants to recognize it Kyle's jonesing for her pretty bad. I'm not sure what Michael and I have ,but after that little blatant display of affection with the alien chick let's just say for the sake of putting it in perspective the odds are against us. The house almost always wins, and if there's nothing else I've learned here in Vegas it's that things happen quickly. You can't hesitate or you lose your spot, and that's what I did.

There's no taking it back now. I just have to wait and see what the big lug wants on his own, and if it's that freaky little bimbo then so be it. I'll bow out quietly (Don't look so shocked) Really I will. If thats what he truly wants. I'm so wrapped up in trying not to be mad that I overlook the rage building in Michael. Normally I am at the blunt of all that hostility, but not now. Right now he's focused on a porr defendeless lamp. It shatters into a million pieces. Wow, he's been working on his powers. I'm impressed. Michael always was emotionally driven though. His talent is in his passion. He just needs to tap into it.

"You are on OUR planet now. You do what WE TELL you to do, nothing more, nothing less! If you have a problem with this...get the hell off earth!" He proclaims angerily and I have to bite back a smile. Now there's the Michael I know and love. The past few months he's been this quiet shell of a person tip toeing around, but now he's unleashed and he seems so... well alive. He takes a cautious step towards me and whispers, "I probably shouldn't have done that huh?" He questions and I have to hold back an inappropriate giggle.

"Well, in retrospect. Probably not, but I appreciate you defending us mere humans. Although they'll probably be interested to find out that Liz has powers and pretty soon Kyle will too. I'm the only one who can't do the samantha genie alien mojo." I reveal softly so that the others won't hear. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Just bumping
~Tolkien~

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Still here...just havent a clue what to post for Liz!)
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
POM

Post by POM »

[occ: I'm not sure where to place max in this situation? *Shrugs* ]
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Sorry I haven't been around in a while.................
~Tolkien~

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

bumpity bump bump
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment