Roswell Revisited (AU/CC Mature) Thread #3

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Roswell Revisited (AU/CC Mature) Thread #3

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Title: Roswell Revisited
Disclaimer: I don't own anything from Roswell, other than the changed personalities of the characters in the Roleplay.
Pairing:Conventional, but if wanted, there can be UC
Rating:Mature
Summary:This is Roswell, in the AU sense. Different people are aliens, people have VERY different personalities/attitudes/personal lives, etc....
A.N: There will be drug references, abuse references, and possibly some violence.

BIOS:

Michael Parker
http://images.absolutenow.com/poster/Br ... /BF5C1.jpg
Michael is a bit of an artist; he loves to paint, and he plays the guitar. Yes, he is musically inclined, and in his best friend Alex's band. He lives in a nice, respectable house, with a nice respectable family, well, except for his sister Liz. When he heals Maria at the Crashdown, dare I say he might actually start to feel something for her?
Micha and Liz have a troubled relationship, but hopefully that's turning around and heading towards better.

Maria Guerin
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/F ... misbad.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/F ... ndra14.jpg
Known to her friends as simply Ria, this insult spouting firecracker wants nothing to do with the conformity that is high school. Which is funny because even though she has been dubbed the social outkast she has several people she hangs out with.( Kyle, Alex, and Isabel)
Izzy being her best friend and the only person who gets to see the real her is the closest she has to a loving family. Working at the Crashdown has been her only safe heaven from the hell she calls home. After her parents gave her up she was placed in a foster "situation". Her guardian Hank only keeps her around for the monthy check. Rumors circulate around school about how the raging alcholic beats her ,but only she knows for sure ,and the edgy outsider is not talking.
The self sufficant Stone wall knows nothing of tact and merely calls the shots as she sees them weither they fall in her favor or not. Due to her neglected upbringing she has an incredibly low self esteem which she covers up along with the bruises. Will Maria let herself open up to the others who care about her or is she destined to allow her past determine her future?

Max Evans
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/ ... ason14.jpg
Max is the sheriff's son...and therefore lives on his own to get away from that. Kyle is his stepbrother, which naturally means they don't get on. As far as he's concerned, his mother being with the Sheriff was against his father's memory.
But he doesn't hate his deceased mother. She was a good woman...
He just didn't get on with the only part of his family he now has.
Max is known as the loner in his block of flats....or he was until he met Liz.
And he cant help but be near her. Liz means the world to him...as far as hes concerned, shes the one good thing in his life.

Isabel Deluca
http://www.michaelstrini.50megs.com/kat ... eigl_4.jpg
Isabel has always been super smart and is also very shy. She works at the Crashdown Cafe with her best friend Maria. Though Maria is a stonewall and doesn't let very many close to her Isabel and Maria are close friends.
Isabel lives with her single mom above the resturant. She's always dreamed of going off to college after high school and making something of herself. But when Maria is shot she suddenly finds everything changing as she starts falling for Alex.

Kyle Valenti
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/F ... f/kyle.jpg
This intelligent Buddhist is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. Ignoring the social hierachy of high school Kyle is friends with people from all the groups in the cafeteria. Jocks, cheerleaders, musicians, freaks, and geeks. He believes that labeling people negatively is underestimating their potential. Out of all his buddies Maria and Isabel are his favorites. The compassionate peacemaker recognizes a shy loneliness within them that he can relate to.
Everyone he comes in contact with is awed by his comforting personality. Well, everyone except his older step brother Max. After Max's mother died Kyle and his father tried everything to make Max feel like a part of the family. Unfortunately their attempts were made in vain. That doesn't mean the eternal optomist quit trying. Every chance he gets the caring man goes out of his way to do something nice for his brother. No matter how good his intentions these small acts of kindness usually go unnoticed.
Many ladies have loved this utopist from afar but never has their adoration been returned. Kyle doesn't do the nonsence known as dating. He rationalizes that he doesn't want to waste his time getting caught up in meaningless romances with the wrong women. He is saving his heart for "The One". Could Miss Right be closer than he thinks?

Tessa Louise Harding
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/a ... milie3.jpg
Tess grew up in New York with her protector nascedo aka Ed Harding, a cold , hard, callous man who treated Tess with nothing but contempt. Until 3months ago when he was killed by skins.
Tess loves music ,all music but especially punk. She dresses with a combination that is her , goth ,gypsy, punk rocker. She is secretly fascinated by the human race but had never partaken in it ,it was forbidden for her growing up and she would never disobey nascedo.
Roswells Tessa's new start a chance to have the family shes always wanted, to love someone and to finally have them love her the same way

Alex Whitman
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/h ... lex201.jpg
Alex Whittman's dad owns half the town and while most would use it to their advantage Alex doesn't. He has his own job at the Crashdown along with Maria and Isabel. He spends most of his time practicing with the band he and Michael formed.
Despite the agreemeant Michael, Liz and him made never to let any humans in on the secret Alex finds himself wanting to let Isabel in but knows that it can never happen.

Lix Parker
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c274/ ... qDicoO.jpg
Liz is a loner, with no friends, well, except for the people she hangs out with when she gets high. She's also clinically depressed, and Michael is worried for her, and he thinks her boyfriend is a bad influence.
Liz intend to hide a lot behind her books or behind her hair, her hair is mostly cover her face. Liz always seek out to go to a wild party to get high, she does this to avoid the problem she has, the place to feel belong and have real friends, not just her high friends that only care about her when she get high.
Liz loves her brother, but wishes he lets her breath now and then. Because he is constantly asking her questions that is none of his business, but doesn’t really answer his questions. But of course she loves him.
She meets Max Evans and can’t really understand why he even looks at her the way he does. But she get these feelings when she around him, but she knows there can’t ever be something between them, after all he is human.

Max: Madroswellfan
Maria: FaithfulAngel24
Liz: Dreamer_Dreaming
Alex: Fehr'sBear
Isabel: KarenEvans
Kyle:FaithfulAngel24 (temp)
Tess: aliensister
Michael: Fehr's Bear

thread 1: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=12459
thread 2: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 986#494986
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

*Liz*

"Hey, Liz?" I heard Michael said out loud as he pulled away to look at me, “How bout we wake Alex up, get into some clean clothes, and go get breakfast or something? I think we all need some food, and mom and dad are probably already gone." He tells me.

I don’t so a word, I look at him carefully, before getting off the bed. I lend in and kiss Michael cheek. I don’t know why I did. Maybe if I let him know that I felt some piece of mind for once in my life that he finally heard me well and loud. I got off of the bed slowly as I walk out of Michael’s room and into mine.

As I enter my room I notice Alex still asleep in my chair. I place my hand on his shoulder as I gentle shake him, “Alex…Alex wake up” I said gentle.
Michael

Liz kisses me on the cheek briefly, and I smile. Maybe having a sister isn't so bad after all. I mean, I know we haven't gotten along at all lately, and that's putting it lightly, but I need someone to talk to occasionally too, and hopefully Liz and I'll stop fighting. Then she and I can talk.

Once Liz leaves my room I throw on some clean clothes quickly and then follow her into her room where she's already waking Alex.

Alex

“Alex…Alex wake up” I hear quietly, and then it's as if someone's shaking me.

"Huh? Wha-?" I ask, yawning as I open my eyes. My whole body's stiff, and I look around, seeing Liz, and Michael. "What? Did I sleep here?" I ask, still a little drowsy. Everything from last night comes back, but I notice that both Liz and Michael look happy, so hopefully things are better.

"Morning," I say as cheerily as I can, before rising slowly from the chair I must have slept in. Looking in Liz's mirror, I realize I look like a mess, and catch Michael laughing.

"C'mon, brush your hair and let's go. We're gonna have breakfast at the Crashdown," Michael says with a grin, before heading back out into the hallway.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Liz*

I smile at Alex when hearing his commen. I see Alex and Michael leaving the room as I stop look at my room for a second when I suddenly start following them. I didn't talk at all while Michael and Alex talk. I don't know for some reason I was feeling different. It was like I care if I was being mean or nice.

They did seem like having a nice conversation and I didn't want to bother them in that. When Alex got in driver seat, and I claim in the back and Michael next to Alex as he droves off. I just look out of the window thinking about things.

I thought about Max mostly. I was so mean to him when I couldn't remember who I was. I had hurt him so much, I wish I could take it back, but I can't.

I sigh as I keep looking out the window.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Go Alien!!" Tess yells out in triumph. I can't help but crack a smile. Yes, you read right. I Maria Guerin smiled. There is a whole lot of room for many firsts in my life. I just hope I'm ready for them. Having people care about me is one thing, but letting them in. I mean really showing them who I am . It's scary and something I had never even considered until these 'aliens' came in and took over my life.

"You won this one ,but just wait next time I'm totally gonna kick your tail."
I tease as I jump into the passenger seat.

Our ride to the Crashdown is a fast one due to Tess's deliquent driving. I swear she's worse than me and I am reckless! :lol:

We arrive at my office of employment and I unlock the door and head straight to the back.

"Just make yourself comfortable. I'm gonna change into my uniform. I'll be right back." I assure her with a comforting grin. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael (and sort of alex too)

When we get to the restaurant, I hop out of the car, my stomach grumbling, and pull open Liz's door. We wait for Alex to lock the car and follow us, then I lead everyone inside.

"Anyone else hungry?" I ask with a smile, plopping down on one side of our usual booth. I'm in a pretty good mood, considering Liz and I made up, and Maria and I are...dating? At least I guess we are.

Alex chimes in with a "Yep, definitely," and sits across from me. We wait for Liz to sit down, and for a waitress to come. I haven't come here for breakfast in the longest time, but it just seems natural. Hopefully this day will go much better than yesterday.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I pull on my uniform quickly and I almost have all the buttons done when I hear the back door swing open. Naturally I give my best horror mvoie scream that is until I see the intruder.

"Jose!" I yel while laughing. "You scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry, Senorita. I was running late so i thought I'd take the back entrance so Izzy's mom wouldn't see me." he explains with a smirk.

I listen to him ramble on and on about how I should run away with him back to Mexico and how I would give him such beautiful Hombres.

Taking Joses casual flirting in stride I flash him my best 'in your dreams' smile and make my way back to the front.

Pouring Tess a Cherry Cola I place it in front of her before making my way to the table I really want to serve.

"Welcome to the Crashdown. Can I get you something to drink?" I ask the man who would have filled my dreams had I went to sleep last night. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael (for now, unless Alex or Michael is doing something specific, I'll combine their posts.)

"Welcome to the Crashdown. Can I get you something to drink?" an all too familiar voice says above me, and I look up, my smile wider.

"Oh, Hi Maria," I say brightly, putting down the menu I'd been pretending to stare at since I noticed Maria was here.

"Hey Maria, sorry you got stuck with the early shift" Alex adds, and he smiles at her as well. I know that once she leaves he is going to ask me why I was so happy to see her.

"Um, could I have a cherry coke and some scrambled eggs?" I ask, not taking my eyes off her, even though I can hear Alex's groan of disgust at my food choices.

Maria's been invading my thoughts since I healed her, and well, considering the recent events, hopefully I'll be seeing more of her around school and such.

"And did you get to Tess's alright last night?" I ask her in a slightly lower voice, so I'm not announcing anything unwanted to the people around us. I mean, I know Liz and Alex can here me, but I'll tell them about it later if they ask. I know they'll keep it a secret. I mean, we've been keeping a pretty major one for like ten years.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Liz*

Michael, Alex and I arrived to the crashdown. Michael got up and opened the door for me as we all walk inside. I walk inside noticing there aren’t any customers yet. I notice Alex and Michael already sitting at our usual table. I walk over and sat across from Michael.

I didn't look at my menus yet, I was too busy studying Michael and Maria. He seems different and so does she? Did something happen between them? But it seems like he happier than usual. Could it? No. Could it? Could it be that Michael and Maria were....I don't know.....dating?

I heard Michael choice of his meal for breakfast and I don't say anything. I'm use to getting the same way. I guess it's in the blood.

I still haven't said anything when I look out the window of the UFO center. They looked open. I wonder. I wonder if Max is working today. I guess I'm thinking about him a lot today. I miss him a lot. I want to say I'm sorry and I didn't mean anything I said. But I can pretty sure predict his reaction. He will probably say he doesn’t ever want to see me again.

I sigh, I guess being so screw up and being aware of it has my life more screw up than ever.

I heard Michael calling me but I don't know I'm so deep in thought that I got lost again.

I wonder why are Michael, Alex and I really here for? What is the purpose of all this? And will we ever turn home?

I mean Michael seems comfortable with this life, so have Alex. On the other hand, I'm not so comfortable. Everyday I wonder if I will hate myself or like myself and one person really like me from me is Max. But I push him away too. I don't even think he will ever want to see me again.

I sigh and turn my head back to the menu.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

im sitting at the counter, drinking my cherry coke that ria got for me and swinging my legs...glancing over my shoulder i see michael with two other brunettes.....hmmm. i have nerves going through my body , my heart pumps really fast....thats them , i know it is ....oh crap.

i turn back to my coke and take a deep breath...so close yet soo far.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
After drinking...a few....but not as many as last night...I feel really hot. I want some fresh air, so I decide to walk upstairs and get some fresh air. As I get outside and look over the street I immediately spot something that makes my spine feel like ice.
Liz...looking at a menu.
With Michael...and other people.
I can see Tess and Maria in there too.

There all happy and... I can't be a part of that.
Suddenly feeling more sober than I am, and forgetting all the drink I left downstairs, I lock up the UFO centre.
I turn and head home.
I have nothing to stay here for anymore. Even my job is ridiculous...and I always said I'd move on to something else...
But I didn't. Because I had Liz.

Well now I don't.
And now I can leave.