Choices (Thread#2) Mature, CC, spots open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Serena

"What is it? What's the matter?"

"Nathan...he....I broke up with him. I don't know why I did it. He just mentioned you and I blew up. I guess my insercurities got the best of me. Its like all he can think about is you. He has assured me many times he loves you only as a friend and I believe him. But then that part of me comes out...the part thats afraid of being hurt." I ramble into the phone.

"Liz...what do I do? How do I fix this?"
DaisyMae24
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DaisyMae24 »

*Maria*

When I wake up my head hurts and I wince as I open my eyes. I look around before my eyes come to rest on Michael's worried face. 'Uh oh.' I think to myself.

"Did someone get the name of the guy that hit me?" I ask trying to be funny. The last thing I remembered was Kivar and Nikolas being there and then Max, Isabel, and Liz barging in, then suddenly Kivar throws me against the wall. "Ow. That's gonna hurt tomorrow." I mutter.
Jessi Mae

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Nathan...he....I broke up with him. I don't know why I did it. He just mentioned you and I blew up. I guess my insercurities got the best of me. Its like all he can think about is you. He has assured me many times he loves you only as a friend and I believe him. But then that part of me comes out...the part thats afraid of being hurt."

"Liz...what do I do? How do I fix this?"

It feels weird for her to be saying that...that she broke up with Nathan. Especially considering that just a little over three hours ago I was his girlfriend.

"I don't know, Serena." I answer. "I mean...maybe you should, I don't know, give him a little time? Or maybe I'm saying all of this wrong and maybe you should just go back to him." I pause slightly and take a deep breath. "Don't be afraid to get hurt Serena. He loves you. I really think he does."
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Michael

"Ow. That's gonna hurt tomorrow."

"I bet it will but now we have to get you home so you can rest."

Gently I examine her, looking for any wounds that Max might have to heal later.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Serena

"I don't know, Serena."

"I mean...maybe you should, I don't know, give him a little time? Or maybe I'm saying all of this wrong and maybe you should just go back to him."

Give him space or go back to him...both sound good to me.

"Don't be afraid to get hurt Serena. He loves you. I really think he does."

"I think he needs space...and I am more than willing to give it to him."

A small smile grazing my lips depite my problem I add "Liz...thank you for understanding. For not hating me for loving your boyfriend." I half joke.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Isabel~

I look down Michael's appartment window and immediately spot Max who's sitting in the Jeep. Liz is sitting right beside him, she looks as though she's talking on her cell phone to someone while Kyle is sitting in the back seat.

And that's when I see Max start the ignition and then take off down the road.

My eye's widen in shock. He didn't even wait for us!

"Max just took off with Jeep." I say, spinning around angrily to face Michael and Maria. "Taking along Liz and Kyle. Kyle, who by the way has just lost all of his memory thanks to our great friend Khivar." I pause, taking a deep breath to try to calm myself. "He didn't even tell us that he was leaving! We don't even know where the hell he's going!"
DaisyMae24
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DaisyMae24 »

*Maria*

I smile at Michael, trying to reassure him that I'm okay. "Michael, I'm okay. Just some bumps and bruises. Nothing serious." I tell him, though by the way he's checking me over I can tell he's not convinced.
Jessi Mae

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"I think he needs space...and I am more than willing to give it to him. Liz...thank you for understanding. For not hating me for loving your boyfriend."

I smile a little in the phone. "No problem." I answer shortly. "Listen I'll give you a call in a couple of hour's okay? If you want you can drop by the Crashdown to get something to eat. And watch out for that evil guy from before okay?"
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Serena

"Listen I'll give you a call in a couple of hour's okay? If you want you can drop by the Crashdown to get something to eat. And watch out for that evil guy from before okay?"

"Ok. I might do that. I am getting kind of hungry. Talk to you soon. Bye." I answer, hanging up the phone.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom. Before I do anything else I need to get cleaned up. I stare at my reflection in disgust.

Small black trails where my tears fell not minutes before mark my normally clear face. My eyes are red and puffy.

I kick my shoes off and rid myself of my socks allowing the cold aluminum floor to touch my already chilled feet.

Soon after I slip my pants down and once again the unwelcomed cold air hits more of my bare skin. I shiver slightly.

I pull my t-shirt over my head and begin to rid myself of my panties right after. Reaching behind me I fumble with my braw clasp before it finally comes undone and my braw falls to the floor with the rest of my clothing.

I turn the shower on and step into the warm water.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Isabel~

"Michael, what are we supposed to do now?" I ask, my voice starting to rise with panic. "He just left us without telling us anything!"