Practical Enchantment (AU, ADULT) Thread #8

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Mathias~

The urge to just lit this silly witch ruin her live and the lives of countless others is just to strong I find my self wanting to egg her on but how well this affect my future self? The risk is to great I tell you so after Maria’s little heart filled apology. Gage me please I decide to burst her bubble.

“Do you know how stupid your acting right now?” I as forgoing any Dustin acting, right now there no time to be an idiot. “You actually think that the source of all evil in the world is going to help you out of the kindness of his heart? Maria you’re a bloody charmed one he is not going to want you back in the future when he can easily kill you now.”

What I am saying makes perfect since I’m sure but I honestly do not think it’s getting through to her I have to play dirty time to let these two know just what they are doing by going through with this. And guilt trip Maria. Turning to Isabel I say. “If you get married now you are killing your yet to be born son with Alex.” turning to Maria I say and yes this is mean but damn it I’m evil. “And it is pretty selfish of you to try and get rid of Isabel in our time just so you can have Alex all to your self.”

There oh please let this buy us enough time to figure out another way to get back to the future.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I'm about to surge forward with my quest when Dustin stops me with just one question. “Do you know how stupid your acting right now?” What is his problem? Since when has Dustin ever been mean or hurtful to me in any way. I stare back at him in surprise as he continues his thought.
“You actually think that the source of all evil in the world is going to help you out of the kindness of his heart? Maria you’re a bloody charmed one he is not going to want you back in the future when he can easily kill you now.”

He's got a slight point. He will want to kill me but I've got something he needs. If I know that prick he can't resist a good bargain. Before I can start a rebutal he turns to Isabel and spews out a counter that leaves my mouth a gape in shock. What is going on with our friend? It's like he's deliberately trying to turn us against one another. “If you get married now you are killing your yet to be born son with Alex.” Shit. I didn't tell her they would have a son. Now she's gonna think I was keeping things from her when I was only trying to get them to see the big picture.

Then as if that weren't enough he begins again.“And it is pretty selfish of you to try and get rid of Isabel in our time just so you can have Alex all to your self.” That's it. Stepping forward I bring my right hand out and slap him hard across the cheek. "How dare you?" I seeth angerily. "As you so boldly stated I am a Charmed One and I would never deliberately try to sabatoge anyone else in the prusuit of love. What Alex and I had ended years ago and we have both fallen for two amazing people."

I remind him with a resentful glare. " Liz, Max, Tess, and I were sent back in time to right a past wrong ,and I think that this was it. Are you saying we should go on as scheduled and I sleep with Scott so that Isabel can become enraged and ask Sebastion to turn her into a demon?" I spout unable to contain my frustration. "And what the hell are you doing here anyway? The Powers that Be didn't whisk you to Never Never Land. Maybe your just trying to keep us here."

Shaking my head I look at him with disappointment. "What's wrong with you Dustin?"
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

OOC- oh good for a moment there after I posted I thought I would have to change something. Nice post Faith!

~Mathias~

Looks like that last line went a little to far to Maria the stupid witch steps forth and slaps me. "How dare you? As you so boldly stated I am a Charmed One and I would never deliberately try to sabotage anyone else in the pursuit of love. What Alex and I had ended years ago and we have both fallen for two amazing people."

she continues with a glare. " Liz, Max, Tess, and I were sent back in time to right a past wrong ,and I think that this was it. Are you saying we should go on as scheduled and I sleep with Scott so that Isabel can become enraged and ask Sebastian to turn her into a demon? And what the hell are you doing here anyway? The Powers that Be didn't whisk you to Never Never Land. Maybe your just trying to keep us here."

she shake her head and looks at me disappointedly, me I’m not the one who is demonstrating stupidity of a whole new level! "What's wrong with you Dustin?"

I smirk, this girl is weak here I forgot. Why am should I be scared. So I say. “Oh really Maria if Michael is so amazing then why my dear are you so quick to run off to his dear old dad? Cause I can think of only one thing that Sebastian would want from you... and it isn’t a good conversation.” I chuckle, I don’t think me acting as Dustin well help me anymore so why not go all out.

“And what was it those blasted old buzzards ah I mean elders sent you back to do? Prevent a wrong was it? Tell me Maria why would those fools send you back in time to undo something so important to your future? Because obviously if you have lost your connection with Lizard over there and the stupid white lighter lost his powers and your Cousin is no where to be seen then I’d say you are doing something wrong.”

Never never land what the hell is that? And why do I keep getting pictures of a boy in tights from Dustin? What the hell is my future self into? And why pray tell would I want to keep you in the past? So you can muck up my damn future more then it already is? I apparently become good in the next life time.” I role my eyes and wave my hand at the blithering idiot. Magically knocking her to the floor. “If you haven’t figured it out yet I’m Mathias Dustin’s not in control right now.”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Thanks. You really challenged me :wink: Only thing is Maria's powers in the past are more advanced then in the future because she got them took away due to 'bad behavior'. In this time she has Liz's power. (telekinis) Liz can freeze time. (Although she hasn't mastered it yet.) Tess has preminitons.

*Maria*

He grins evilly and for a moment I don’t detect a hint of the shy boy I met a couple of days ago. Where is all this hostility coming from? “Oh really Maria if Michael is so amazing then why my dear are you so quick to run off to his dear old dad? Cause I can think of only one thing that Sebastian would want from you... and it isn’t a good conversation.” That was a low blow. Wow, and I thought that I was a lil angry before. Nope, you don’t bring up a girls boyfriend and then factor in his creepy psycho dad. It’s just plain rude.

His wicked chuckle leaves me sick at my stomach. Something is definitely off with him. Why didn’t I detect it before? I must be really off. Usually I am a really good judge of character. I suppose everyone has off days. Too bad mine could get me killed. “And what was it those blasted old buzzards ah I mean elders sent you back to do? Prevent a wrong was it? Tell me Maria why would those fools send you back in time to undo something so important to your future? Because obviously if you have lost your connection with Lizard over there and the stupid white lighter lost his powers and your Cousin is no where to be seen then I’d say you are doing something wrong.”

Oh no. The raving lunatic makes a bit of sense. Doubting all our actions thus far leaves me unprepared for the actions taken against me. He rolls his eyes at me at then with a flick of the wrist sends me whirling to the floor. “If you haven’t figured it out yet I’m Mathias Dustin’s not in control right now.” Stunned I attempt to collect myself but find it damn near impossible with my Deluca blood coursing angrily through my veins. We tend not to play well with others when we’ve been messed with.

Setting my jaw stubbornly I narrow my eyebrows at him as I pick myself up off the ground. “Mathias.” I state his name and the sound of it is familiar to me. “To tell you the truth I can’t place you so that tells me you weren’t that memorable the first go around so let me inform you of what you just did.” Placing myself between him and Liz, since she hasn't figured out how to use her powers in this time, I stand before him defiantly. “ You just pissed me off.”

I focus all my energy on pushing him down and although I’m not used to using what will eventually become Liz’s power I got some practice when we traded powers what feels like weeks ago. I succeed in knocking him to the ground and I wear a satisfied and almost amused expression. “Now seriously you are packing some heat. I'll give ya that ,but I can do this all day buddy. I know you think your all bad ass because the Power of Three is a little shaken up but I assure you that even with just me and Liz we can inflict a whole lot of hurting on ya, and I’m not even in the mood to play.”

I warn as I walk over to him in two short strides and lean over to peer into his dirt streaked face. “Now you say that we weren’t meant to change the past. That we are destroying our future, as we know it. Well, then Mr. Smarty Pants, why the hell did The Elders send us here?” Examining my nails in a bored gesture I continue, “Oh come on now. You seem to have all the answers. Tell me oh wise one. What’s our destiny?” I spout out sarcastically before shaking my head emphatically.

Rising up I go to stand next to Liz in a defensive stance. This doesn't even seem worth our time. “He’s not a demon. We can’t vanquish him. He’s a warlock. I don't want to hurt Dustin. We can bind his power though.” I acknowledge with a knowing smile. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
“He’s not a demon. We can’t vanquish him. He’s a warlock. I don't want to hurt Dustin. We can bind his power though.”

I am sooo lost right now. But I know with Maria standing beside me I'll do whatever she says...at least in this timeline anyway.
"Maria..." I whisper quietly. "You can bind his power." I admit. "I can't control mine, and Tess is AWOL"

~~~~~~SEBASTIAN~~~~~~
No. I will not let a wedding take place. I want the Isabel girl for myself. Quickly I shimmer into the room. "Why hello there all, lovely day..."
I'm standing right infront of Isabel. "Well now...let me see...I see a great future before you....if you come with me..." I offer her my hand, ignoring all the others in the room.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel~past

What the hell is going on?It's as if everyone aorund me is speaking a different language.I gance up at Lysander and he looks as confused as me.Mathais/Dustin,Rosa/Maria,Lysander/Alexander...any more name changes that I should know about?Frankly I am starting to lose my temper a bit.

Everyone is ordering us about."Hey guys. I'm sorry ,but I'm not gonna make the Wedding." Rosa says apologetically and now I really don't know what to expect from these people "I know. I know I said I'd be there ,but there is something I have to go and do ,and it can't be postponed. Go... be happy. I hope to see you in another life."

Then looking at me she speaks in such a sincere tone that I can't not believe her,I've really enjoyed getting to know you better. I know you saw flashes of a time when we hated each other ,and from what you've heard of what I was to do to you is horrendous.I have no excuse to better it, but I really do think you are a wondeful person and an exceptional friend. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Thanks." I dont' know how to reply to such a heartfelt little speech so I just nod my head in understanding

But before she leaves the other guy pipes up,“If you get married now you are killing your yet to be born son with Alex.”
How am I supposed to react to that?I have a child in the future with the man I love.Why wasn't I told that before?
An argument ensues between Rosa and him with accusations being thrown back and forth,but I hardly listen.I don't know what to do?Instinctively I hold on to Lysander tighter.

I know I do not want to become a demon but...if I don't there will be no child.Yet if Lysander and I are truely soul-mates we will find each other...will we not?

Out of the blue another man appears in the room,"Why hello there all, lovely day...",I reaise it's the same one from the dungeon when I get a good look at him
His gaze settles on me and I shudder,"Well now...let me see...I see a great future before you....if you come with me..." he says standing a little too close for comfort
"NO...leave me alone."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~SEBASTIAN~~~~~
"NO...leave me alone."

"Too bad...I'll just have to force you"
Quick as a flash I grab Lysander and position one of my hands at his throat. "No one move! Or he gets it!!" I call out to the room, my hand flickering with the flames my hands are forming. "Come with me now, or I kill this guy right now" I tell Isabel. I offer my other hand to her. "Well?"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Wow, I have to say I am amazed and really proud this RPG has made it to it's 9th Thread. It's the first one I ever started and thought for sure that it would be a flop but you proved otherwise. Thanks Guys!!! I've had a wonderful time writing with you. :wink: