Practical Enchantment (AU, ADULT) Thread #8

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

DaisyMae24
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DaisyMae24 »

*Tess(Past)*

I feel like I'm falling and it mever seems to stop. Then the next thing I know I feel someone shaking me, crying my name. I slowly open my eyes and look around taking in what's around me. I'm in a bed. As I sit up slowly I hear someone crying. I recognize that cry. It's Liz.

"Liz." I whisper.
Jessi Mae

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
"Liz."

"Don't look at me!" I whisper quickly grabbing my duvet from my bed and hiding my self in it.
"Where are we?" I ask Tess. "Whats going on?"
DaisyMae24
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DaisyMae24 »

*Tess*

I look around and shake my head for a moment as I move closer to the edge of the bed. "I...I'm not sure." I murmur, looking around as I slowly and carefully get to my feet.
Jessi Mae

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
"I...I'm not sure."
I swallow hard. Quickly I go to a wardrobe. Inside there are millions of veils...my other self must have decided she was ugly too.
I quickly take one and cover myself with it.
I look at Tess. "We need to find Maria and...and Max." I say.
"We need to go out and try to find them....find out who we are..."
I spot a photo of myself and turn it over.
"Im Mildred" I state. God...I swear my poor other self is having a REALLY tough time.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"You know you're acting really strange this morning Rosa...but I'll humour you." she replies rather skeptically over my odd behavior. I'm going to have to be careful that she doesn't catch on as to why I don't remember Rosa's past.

"I had gone to attend my cousin's wedding,and I was staying there for two months...you must remember that because you kept writing to me saying how bored you were getting here without me around and that the other girls were getting on your nerves." she giggles and I am once again shown that in my psat life I didn't play well with others. What would cause me to act that way? To do all those horrible things?

"Anyway...the day of the ball my aunt introduced me to Lysander first and we were dancing.He's really very charming in his own way and a wonderful dancer.But then Scott came up and asked me to dance.After that he began to woo me until I relented.You know...he can be very persuasive when he wants to be." Yeah... I'll bet. What is this guy Lysander? He seems to bring out a gleam in Iz's eye. Maybe he's the key to this whole thing. I must speak to him at once. Perhaps he can help me break up the wedding.

Izzy looks to me with a mock sterness, "And that...is the very last time time I am telling you that story.Come on...I'll race you till the brooke." With that she takes off without looking back. I've never rode a horse in my entire life ,but there is something familar about riding this horse on this piece of land. Maybe there's a part of me that remember this life. Thats comfortable with the things I may not completely understand.

Galloping forward I dig my heels in the animal urging her forward. "Come on girl!" How did I know it was a girl? We reach the brooke and Iz one my a hair. "Wow, that was exhilerating!" I reveal running my hand through my auburn locks. I'll never et over the fact that I'm a redhead. With my firey spirit I should have known.

"Do you think we'll see Lysander soon?"
I inquire anxious to meet the man she described as charming in his own kind of way. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

We reach the brooke,both of us panting and laughing wildly "Now that was fun." I say as I dismount my mare and give her a carrot from the picnic basket which she gently accepts

"Do you think we'll see Lysander soon?" Rosa asks somewhat curiously and I stop stroking Stardance

Now here's a first.I never thought I'd hear Rosalyn inquire about Lysander.All they ever do is fight,not that they've met many times but still.

"Why?...oh god don't tell me...you're suddenly interested in him." I cover my mouth with my hand in mock surprise "Seriously Rosa...you've been acting so strange and out of character this morning.Are you sure you're okay?"

I don't wait for her answer but instead busy myself with laying the blanket on the grass along with the picnic basket

"If you're lucky we'll run in to him...he loves this particular brooke for some reason.Rather crazy since there is a perfectly good one running through his father's land.This is the day he goes riding...stays out the whole day just roaming the countryside." I inform her with a fond smile on my face.My future brother-in-law is a wonderful person.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Isabel shoots me a weird look and immdiately I know I've said something wrong. Did I blow my cover? Does she know I'm not exactly who she thinks I am? "Why?...oh god don't tell me...you're suddenly interested in him." She cover her mouth with her hand clearly in shock and I can't help but giigle. Apparently me and Lys aren't too close. "Seriously Rosa...you've been acting so strange and out of character this morning.Are you sure you're okay?"

She questions and all at once I have the biggest urge to just tell her the truth. Wuldn't that just make everything ten times easier? Course then The timeline would be jeoprdised and Isabel and I could be separated from our true loves in the future. No, I won't risk it. My now best friend lays out the blanket and begins getting our picnic ready as she replies,"If you're lucky we'll run in to him...he loves this particular brooke for some reason.

Rather crazy since there is a perfectly good one running through his father's land.This is the day he goes riding...stays out the whole day just roaming the countryside."
she informs me ith a gentle smile. Hmmm. I soo need to meet this Lysander. He could help Iz to see the truth without me having to get 'physically' involved.

"I'm not...uh interested in Lys." I assure her staring at the wonderful selection of food before us. "Although he is quite handsome." I compliment slightly fishing for details on what Iz really thinks about him. Maybe this whole scheme will work after all. I wonder where Liz and Tess are? I hope their getting along well. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"I'm not...uh interested in Lys...Although he is quite handsome." she says and I catch her looking at me in a funny way

"Yes...I suppose you could call him handsome in a non-conventional sort of way." I say hesitatingly before continuing "He's not all rugged and manly...Lysander is umm...more how should I put it?...more like a portrait of a beautiful man if that makes any sense.Wouldn't you agree?" I ask Rosa but don't wait for her to answer

I am about ot tell her something I haven't told anyone before "You know Rosa...if Scott hadn't pursued me I probably would have fallen for Lysander.But when Scott started showing an interest Lysander never gave me any indication that he might be interested."

Walking to the edge of the stream I stare across at the other side "It's funny that they are brothers...you could never tell just by looking at them.They're like chalk and cheese.Scott's a typical man's man,handsome in the conventional sense of the word and Lysander is...his features are more refined not to say that he looks efeminate..." I realise that I am carrying on and on and that Rosa must be getting bored

"I am babbling and anyway Lysander has never been of much interest to you...you two are always fighting like cats and dogs,not that you meet very often.Really you should give him a chance Rosa." I say turning back to look at her as she leans against the tree
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Yes...I suppose you could call him handsome in a non-conventional sort of way." she replies with a slight hesitation in her voice. "He's not all rugged and manly...Lysander is umm...more how should I put it?...more like a portrait of a beautiful man if that makes any sense.Wouldn't you agree?" She asks but she doesn't wait for my response. Instead she surges forward with an earth shattering confession. One that will prove to be of much use to me in the future.

"You know Rosa...if Scott hadn't pursued me I probably would have fallen for Lysander.But when Scott started showing an interest Lysander never gave me any indication that he might be interested."

Walking to the edge of the stream she stares across at the other side "It's funny that they are brothers...you could never tell just by looking at them.They're like chalk and cheese.Scott's a typical man's man,handsome in the conventional sense of the word and Lysander is...his features are more refined not to say that he looks efeminate..." Theres something about the way hre eyes glimmer when she says his name. There is definetely something there.

"I am babbling and anyway Lysander has never been of much interest to you...you two are always fighting like cats and dogs,not that you meet very often.Really you should give him a chance Rosa." I wave my arms frantically in the air. "No. No. No. I don't like him like that. In fact I get the distinct feeling that I loathe him. I was just wondering if we would see him so I can avoid him at all costs.Seeing as how we fight all the time..." I insert repeating her words back to her.

I htink I may have found the key to saving our future without destroying our past. Now I just need to talk to this Lys guy and see if he can help me break Iz away from the treachrous hold he currently obtains. :wink:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"No. No. No. I don't like him like that. In fact I get the distinct feeling that I loathe him. I was just wondering if we would see him so I can avoid him at all costs.Seeing as how we fight all the time..." she says vehemently and I can't help but laugh

Settling down on the blanket and after arranging my dress I wave my arm in mock exasperation "Oh okay...I am only trying to help.No need to get all grouchy.But just think...we could be sisters-in-law." I say teasingly

At that moment I hear something,cocking my head to one side I listen intently for a few seconds "Sounds like someone is riding in this direction." I inform Rosa who's busy in some dream world of her own