The Choices We Make-SpotsOPEN(HP XO TEEN)STARTING

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

The Choices We Make-SpotsOPEN(HP XO TEEN)STARTING

Post by CalLen »

Plot Development By CaLlen & Athenea

Title: The Choices We Make: A Story of Hogwarts Before The Second War

Rating: Teen- Mature

Genre: Harry Potter with Roswell AU (No Alien, but there are Wizards and Witches) Characters

Disclaimer:
The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. The Characters of Harry Potter belong to J.K. Rowling. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.

Summary:
It is Harry and his friends 5th year at Hogwarts. Its is a time to make new friends and enemies. Two new exchange students will change everything every thing for Harry, simply by their last names. New loyalties will rise through friendship and love will blossom in the most unlikely of places. But with the Dark Lord’s power rising quickly, soon the teens must make the choice between what is right and what is easy. Which side will they choose?

PROFILES:

Name: Harry James Potter
House: Gryffindor-Fifth Year
Distinguishing Characteristics: Most famously, a scar shaped like a bolt of lightning on his forehead, caused by Voldemort's attempt to kill him with the Avada Kedavra curse. Harry looks just like his father, James, except for his green eyes, which are notably similar to those of his mother, Lily. Harry has round glasses and can speak Parseltongue (snake language), the latter being a very rare ability.
Heritage: Half-blood
Family: Only child of James and Lily Potter (Evans), both deceased. Adopted by his aunt Petunia Dursley and her husband Vernon, though unwillingly for the couple.
General: The famous “Boy Who Lived.” Just wants to have a normal school year, one where he doesn’t have to worry about anyone trying to kill him. But as school starts he knows right away this will be a eventful year. The new exchange students both catch his attention, he seems to have a connection with Arianna Black, could she be related to Sirius? And he finds himself falling for Regan Riddle but he keeps his distance from both girls, watching them from a distance.

Name: Hermione Jane Granger
House: Gryffindor-Fifth Year
Distinguishing Characteristics: Bushy brown hair, which can only be controlled with vast amounts of Sleekeazy’s Hair Potion. Up until her fourth year, she had large front teeth, but these were reduced to normal size following an accident with a Densaugeo spell.
Heritage: Muggle-born
Family: Daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Granger, both Muggle dentists. Hermione is an only child.
General: “The Cleverest Witch Her Age” is an understatement for Hermoine. She is the most intelligent student in Gryffindor and is looking forward to learning even more this year and making new friends (perhaps some female friends). She also got her Prefect badge along with Ron.

Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
House: Gryffindor- Fifth Year
Distinguishing Characteristics: Bright red hair, blue eyes, and hand-me-down robes. Ron is tall, thin, and gangling. He has rather large hands and feet and a long nose; his face is covered with freckles. Like most of the Weasleys, Ron is quick tempered and turns red whenever he is about to lose his cool.
Heritage: Pureblood.
Family: The second-youngest child of Arthur and Molly Weasley, Ron is the youngest son. He has five older brothers, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George (twins), and a younger sister, Ginny
General: Ron is fiercely loyal to Harry and Hermoine but will he allow himself to make new friends this year? He was surprised when he received his Prefect badge this year and isn’t sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

Name: Draco Perseus Malfoy
House: Slytherin-Fifth Year
Distinguishing Characteristics: Draco has a pale, pointed face, grey eyes, and slicked-back, very fair hair. His face is contorted into a sneer so often the word contorted no longer applies. He speaks with a drawling accent.
Heritage: Pureblood
Family: Lives with his mother Narcissa, and his father Lucius. Draco has an older sister, Tessandra and is related to other pureblood families such as the Lestranges (Bellatrix is his mother's sister).
General: As usual Draco plans on tormenting Harry Potter this year but his plans change when he meets Arianna Black who he is instantly smitten with. However his father wants Draco to become close with the other exchange student, Regan. Will he follow his heart or his father’s rules? Draco is also a Prefect this year.

Name: Tessandra Bellatrix Malfoy (Tess to her friends and Tessa to her brother)
House: Slytherin-Sixth Year
Heritage: Pure Blood
Distinguishing Characteristics: Has the Malfoy traits of fair skin, her eyes are a light blue and her hair is more of a golden blonde than that of her family’s pale blonde. Usually wears her hair curly. Is known as the “Slytherin Princess”
Family: Lives with her mother Narcissa, and her father Lucius and her little brother Draco. Very close to her brother but not to her parents.
General: Is very popular and friendly but has a snooty attitude towards those she considers beneath her. Loves her brother dearly and is one of the few people that can keep him in line. She and Isabel Evans are considered the most beautiful in the Slytherin House and have been best friends since there first year at Hogwarts.

Name: Regan Riddle
Heritage: Half Blood
Distinguishing Characteristics: Deep blue eyes and long blonde hair. She can also speak Parseltongue. But nobody knows this but her best friend. She is a very friendly person who is nice to everyone and always has a smile on her face.
Family: Granddaughter of “He Who Must Not Be Named.” She was last in the Riddle line (both her parents were Death Eaters and were killed by Aurors in the First War) until Voldermort came back.
General: Has been attending a small Wizardling School in America and decided to enter the Exchange student program with her best friend Arianna. Not many people know about her family heritage since not many know that Tom Riddle became Voldermort, and it’s a secret she does not share.

Name: Arianna Jewel Black
Distinguishing Characteristics: Very long, dark brown wavy hair that reaches to her waist. Hazel eyes that tend to change from green to a very dark brown. She is a Seer and is cursed or gifted with premonitions though not many people know this. Her eyes go black and she seems to have a seizure when these big premonitions happen.
Family: Her father is the notorious Sirius Black who was imprisoned in Azkaban before his recent escape. Her mother was Jewel Potter, James Potter’s younger sister. Jewel died giving birth to Arianna and was sent to live with friends of the Potter’s.
General: Decided it was time to face the world by going to a big school, after all she wasn’t responsible for her father’s sins. If Regan is sun light then Arianna is moonlight. She is quiet but not shy and has an air of mystery around her.

Name: Maxwell Phillip Evans
House: Gryffindor-Sixth Year
Distinguishing Characteristics: Tall with dark black hair and amber colored eyes. He is a shy boy and tends to shy away from attention. Also seems to be a natural healer.
Family: His twin sister is Isabel Evans and his parents are Diana and Phillip Evans. They are from a very rich and influential family. Phillip works for Gringotts Bank in Diagon Alley.
General: Has a crush on Liz Parker since their first year, but has hardly ever spoken to her, tends to watch her from a distance. Best friends with his cousin Michael Guerin. Does well in all his classes.

Name: Isabel Miranda Evans
House: Slytherin-Sixth Year
Distinguishing Characteristics: The only similarities between her twin brother and her is their height. She is very tall and has blond hair and brown eyes. Is known as the “Ice Queen” because she is considered, like Tess, to be untouchable.
Family: Twin Brother is Max Evans and is first cousins with Michael Guerin.
General: On the outside it seems like Isabel Evans cares for no one but in reality she would do anything for her family and loves them dearly. She likes to keep people at a distance and is best friends with Tess Malfoy.

Name: Michael Draven Guerin
House: Gryffidor Sixth Year
Distinguishing Characteristics: Tall with shaggy brown hair and light brown eyes. Is considered a “Bad Boy” and as such is highly popular with girls from all houses, even though he hardly speaks to anybody.
Family: Both parents are dead, his father and Max’s father were brothers so the Evan’s took him in. Michael's Father was an Auror named Draven Guerin, he was killed by Death Eaters in the First War. Michael's Mother, Nola was a Muggle and died from heartache after losing her husband.
General: Michael has a bad boy reputation. He rather hit someone than look at them. He usually keeps to himself or hangs around his cousin Max. He is interested in learning all he can about the Dark Arts so he can one day fight as an Auror like his father.

Name: Elizabeth Claudia Parker (Goes by Liz)
House: Ravenclaw- Fifth Year
Heritage: Muggle Born
Distinguishing Characteristics: Short in Stature with dark brown hair and big brown doe like eyes. She also is very good at “reading” people, perhaps even having powers of Legilimency, meaning she can extract emotions and memories from other people's minds.
Family: Alex is her older brother and her parents are both muggles so imagine the surprise when they found out both there children were magically inclined.
General: Is extremely loyal to her friends and family. She gets good grades and is extremely talented when it comes to potions. Is currently dating Kyle Valenti, Hufflepuff’s Quidditch Seeker, and her best friend Maria’s older brother. Liz is also a Prefect this year.

Name: Alexander Charles Parker(Goes by Alex)
House: Ravenclaw-Sixth Year
Heritage: Muggle Born
Distinguishing Characteristics: Tall with dark hair and deep blue eyes, Also seems to share his sister’s power of “reading people”
Family: Liz is his younger sister and he is very protective of her.
General: Has an obsession with Isabel Evans, he seems to be able to the person behind the "Ice Queen" facade. Alex is also a good friend and is a Prefect for the second year in a row.

Name: Kyle Leland Valenti
House: Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair and deep blue eyes.
Family: Kyle’s Mother is a witch and his father a muggle, his younger sister is Maria and they fight like cats and dogs. Great Grandmother was a Veela.
General: Hufflepuff’s new star player and is currently dating Liz Parker. Kyle is the average 'jock' type. He gets average grades and lives and breathes Quidditch. He is excited because this year he is a seeker.

Name: Maria Wynter Valenti
Heritage: Half Blood/Part Veela
House: Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Distinguishing Characteristics: Short, Blonde hair with vivid green eyes, Maria is a little ditsy sometimes and tends to ramble when nervous or upset. She has Veela Blood in her but she doesn't seem to have any Veela like powers although she might just grow into some.
Family: Mother is a witch, father a muggle, brother’s a brat. Great Grandmother was a Veela.
General: Best friends with Liz and Alex Parker since the first year of school. Maria is an average student but she excels in Herbology.

***TEMPS ARE OPEN***

Characters:

Friendships Starting Out:

Isabel and Tess
Max and Michael
Liz and Maria
Arianna & Regan

Relations:

Max and Isabel-Twins
Max, Isabel & Michael-Cousins
Draco & Tess-Siblings (Tess is a year older)
Maria & Kyle- Siblings (Kyle is a year older)
Alex & Liz-Siblings (Alex is a year older)

Casting:

Harry Potter (G):madroswellfan
Hermoine Granger (G):Loxyanissa15
Ronald Weasly (G):Fehr'sBear
Arianna Black:Athenea
Regan Riddle:CaLlen
Draco Malfoy (S):isabelle

Tessandra Malfoy (S):maxandliz4ever1357
Maxwell Evans (G):isabelle
Isabel Evans (S):CandyKisses
Michael Guerin (G):CandyKisses
Elizabeth Parker (R):Dreamer_Dreaming
Alexander Parker (R):Athenea(TEMP)
Kyle Valenti (H):CaLlen
Maria Valenti (H):Fehr'sBehr

(G=Gryffindor, S=Slytherin, H=Hufflepuff, R=Ravenclaw)

**POSTS MUST BE AT LEAST TWO PARAGRAGHS**
Last edited by CalLen on Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

can I have Liz?
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I just can't decide who I want...I'm really tempted to take Tess...let me get back to you on the pending thing:D
Last edited by Athenea on Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I would love to play Regan but it looks like she's taken... Could I try Draco and/or Max?
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I pmed you; I would like to take Ron and/or Arriana, if the person pending for her doesn't come through. :D
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Dreamer_Dreaming- You got Liz :D

isabelle- You got them. :D

Fehr'sBear- You got Ron :D

And as for pending we are waiting on Athenea to decide if she wants Regan or Arianna.
Last edited by CalLen on Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I'll take Tess, if that's ok. :D
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I can't beleive no one wants Harry!!! I guess i have to decide and I'll go ahead and take Arianna.
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Added Both of you :D
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Yaay thank you. CalLen I have question about Liz and Kyle. are they starting couples and soon after will break up? Kind of like the show?