Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

"Oh, um, yeah." Erik says after a pause, and I get the feeling maybe he did have a dream...something like mine that he doesn't want to talk about? Weird.

"So are you coming over? We can go for a ride of something if you want," he adds before I can elaborate on his 'um yeah.'

"Sure," I say brightly, pulling on a pair of shoes near the door while we're talking. "That sounds like a great idea. I'm gonna walk though, so I'll meet you in a few minutes. That way you've got time to get dressed."

Once I've got my shoes on, I pull open the door and start walking. It's only a little less than a ten minute walk, but I'll walk slow. Besides, it's beautiful out.

"I'll see ya in a few, okay?"

ooc: brad's coming soon. thought i posted it, but it never showed up. :D
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Brad

Hand on my forehead and the other on the wheel of our hot red rental, I drove down the empty highway and listened to Andrew complain as we drove by nothing but desert. No wonder I wanted to leave Roswell. It's so...dusty.

"I can't believe you, It was bad enough to miss our earlier flight. But, man, did you have to forget our tickets? It's a good thing I can do what I can." Andrew says exasperatedly as he looks out the window, and turning the music down so I can focus I smirk.

"Sorry man, it's not like I lost them on purpose. And hooray, you saved the day with your mystical powers." I retort sarcastically, rubbing my forehead again. I hate hangovers. And this one takes the cake. Those girls could pound it down last night like no one else.

"But seriously Andrew, thanks for sticking with me last night." Even though he may hate to admit it, we are best friends. And what are best friends for? When one loses things, the other finds them and so on.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Sabrina

"Okay," Ty remarks after I make a comment on how I just want to spend time with him. I care about him so much but I’m not sure how he’ll respond to what I’ve asked him.

"Listen Sabrina," I hear him begin and turn to look at him, feeling nervous about what he might say. "I'm fine with it. My sister's different too, and it doesn't mean I'm not frustrated, but it's not going to make me hate you or think of you any differently. Okay?" I can still feel the turmoil within him even as he turns to look at me with a smile. I wish I could ease his frustrations.

"Now, let's go to the park. I hear the swings are prime location this time of year," he jokes and starts for the park, which simply causes me to nod as I replace my hand on his leg. I can only hope that he’ll be able to take some comfort from the fact that I’m here with him exactly where I want to be. There’s nothing I’d like better then to remain with him.

Danni

"What a way to wake up," I hear Talan say groggily as he reaches up to pull me back to him for another kiss.

Sighing against his lips, I kiss him passionately, letting my fingers stroke his length as I lingered. After a moment, I drew out of the kiss and looked at him with a smile. “Good morning. I’m not through yet.” I wink at him before shifting so that I’m straddling his waist, my lips tracing his jaw. “There are several things I’m planning to do with you before the others decide to interrupt.” I whisper against his ear before my tongue tracing over his ear. “You’re so hot, Talan.” I can’t stop myself from breathing in his ear as I rub myself against it.

I can’t help myself. I’m still so overwhelmed at how quickly things progressed after the fire. He was the only reason I’d managed to calm down and stop the flames that were trying to continue after my power flux and this morning I was filled with a completely different kind of fire. The kind that burned before sleep found us. I know one thing that he’d better realize from this, that I have no regrets at all. And, I’m hoping he doesn’t either, but I won’t know unless he tries to keep me from doing anything more or suddenly grows distant after.

He’d better damn well tell me the truth either way, because no matter what, we’re family.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Tyler

Sabrina just nods and puts her hand back on my leg as I pull onto the street the town park is on, and I try to let a smile grace my face as I see the playground I used to play on as a young kid.

"Don't you remember playing here? You could make anything happen, pretend you were a king, an astronaut...anything was possible." I say quietly, parking and opening my door.

"Come on. I've got some food in the back seat if your hungry, but the bottom of that slide is looking mighty comfortable." It's just easier to pretend nothing's wrong, and keep it inside. Much easier.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Talan

“Good morning. I’m not through yet.” Danni says with a wink, and I let out another groan as her hands continue their movement and she shifts to straddle my waist. Propping myself up on my hands, I grin. Why hadn't we done this earlier? I mean, all I had to do was kiss her...

“There are several things I’m planning to do with you before the others decide to interrupt," she whispers in my ear as her tongue finds that spot behind it. You’re so hot, Talan.” she breathes, and though it feels impossible, even more heat fills my lower stomach.

"So let's pretend that no one is going to interrupt," I say smoothly, tilting her face to mine for another kiss as I sit up more and lean against the headboard.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Erik*

"I'll see ya in a few, okay?"

I can't stop the smile on my lips or the flip of joy in my stomach. "In a few." I say and hang up the phone. I'd love to lay here and think about her, but I'm done with daydreaming. Christina is interested in me. She knows the truth about me. We can be together. No more daydreaming. No more fantasies. Well, at least not like desperate ones where I'll never have a chance in hell.

I jump out of bed, a new spring to my step. I quickly shower knowing that it will just take her a few minutes to get her. I don't want to keep her waiting too long. I'd hate to leave her with Mom while I stay up here primping. That would be the worst torture.

*Andrew*

"But seriously Andrew, thanks for sticking with me last night." Brad says.

I shrug my shoulders. "What are friends for. Besides, you are more like a brother to me. I couldn't abandon you to the mercy of those two bombshells. Who, by the way, drank your ass under the table," I laugh.

Brad gives me the famous Guerin smile. I swear, all of Uncle Michael's offspring was born with it. Being so close to Brad, I now understand how Dad can just roll his eyes at Uncle Michael's fierce expression. It's all bark, and no bite. At least for those he considers family.

"So, who's house do we visit first? Mine or yours?"
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: I'll get others out asap

bic:

~Sabrina~

"Don't you remember playing here? You could make anything happen, pretend you were a king, an astronaut...anything was possible." Ty says as we park near the park and he begins to climb out. With a smile, I nod. I do remember what it was like. I could never forget what it was like.

Climbing out of the car, I close the door as I look at him. "Come on. I've got some food in the back seat if your hungry, but the bottom of that slide is looking mighty comfortable." I can feel his need to forget and I'll do everything I can to help him, even though I know he'll have to face it eventually.

Looking at Ty with a mischief filled expression, I say, "I'll race you." Without waiting for his reply, I started across the sand, running even as I turned back enough to see whether he was coming or not.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

I walk up Erik's driveway, a huge smile on my face. After everything last night, including my dream, I can't wait to see him. Climbing the steps, I knock twice and then turn around to sit on the first step.

I can't believe that I never really thought of Erik as dating material before a few days ago. I mean, he was always the shy kid, and then something changed. We changed, I guess. I mean, that's what highschool is all about. Growing up.

I hear the door open behind me, and without turning around, I smile and let out a happy. "Hi."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Danni~

"So let's pretend that no one is going to interrupt," Talan responds and I smile as I meet his lips with my own, moving my body against his and moaning into the kiss. As much as I want him, need him I also have every intention of making him squirm and want me as well.

Drawing back from the kiss, I look into his eyes as I state softly, "I have no intentions of allowing anyone to interrupt. If they try, they will pay." Leaning back slightly, I used one hand to reach between our bodies and wrapped my hand around his length, guiding the tip to my core, only allowing him to feel me against him a moment before I shifted my body and lowered my lips to trail over his chest.

My hand stroked his length slowly while my lips traveled over his skin, tasting, nibbling and kissing slowly. When my face was even with his shaft, I looked at him through my hair and watched his face while I flicked my tongue over the tip of him. Keeping my eyes on him, I swirled my tongue around the head of his erection, tasting him and teasing him.
A List of All My Fics

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Tyler

"I'll race you." Sabrina says after a minute, and she takes off running towards the playscape, laughing. Grabbing a blanket out of the car, I take off after her, letting the air clear my head of all the bad stuff clogging it. There is sand in my shoes, but I could care less as I race through the swings and try to catch up with her

I really just need to forget about this whole thing. And hanging out with Sabrina might just help me. I catch up with her and grab her around the waist quickly, picking her up.

"I win." I say with a smile, letting her go as I swing her around to face me.