Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Post by StormWolfstone »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Disclaimer: This RP was first created by Anna-Lissa who permitted us to continue or restart without her, though I know we'll miss her writing with us. We do not own or hold any sort of rights to the Roswell characters. I was gonna wait to repost this until I had all parts cast, but I can't keep from getting this set.

Anna's idea ended up bringing us the chance to say we have won Best Role Play Round 7 here.

Couples: For adults.... basically all CC save for Kyle and Tess matches...

Read ALL the profile's & Rules before joining

It's been many years since eight teens of Roswell graduated from West Roswell high shcool. The teens are now adults, adults that have their own families.

Max and Liz were the first one to marry. Michael and Maria found each other few years after at the same time that Isabel and Alex did. But Kyle and Tess remained apart and found themselves new partners. Kyle married Eileen Ashkwen and Tess married Marcus Adams.

None of the teens know they have alien blood and what happens when they find out. The powers are for players to decide [If they have them or not] (Kyle knows his children don't really have alien powers, but then again, Kyle has powers because Max healed him so the powers could go to his children as well.)

Adults and their jobs

Max Evans - When Brody left Roswell he gave the UFO museum to Max. Max was amazed by this, but he started running it.
Michael Guerin - Helps Max with the UFO museum and is still working in the CrashDown as a cook.
Alex Whitman - Is the music teacher in West Roswell highs school. He loves his job more than anything.
Kyle Valenti - Is the Sheriff of the town after his father retired. Doesn't really love the job but he doesn't have anything else.
Marcus Adams - Is a lawyer and own his own Law-firm. He loves to boss people around, so it suits him.
Liz Evans - Own the CrashDown cafe because her parents gave it to her after they moved out from Roswell.
Maria Guerin - Is a singer so she doesn't spent much time at home. when she does she helps Liz at the Cafe.
Isabel Whitman - Helps sometimes her husband at shcool and sometimes in the law firm. otherwise she stays home.
Eileen Valenti - Runs a gift shop in Roswell and is happy about it. Loves to make new alien-related stuff.
Tess Adams - Hasn't got a job, but she's looking. She's tired of just being at home while her family is away.

Children

***Evans***

Amy Evans
Amy is the shy one of the twins. She studies hard and wants to go to Harward when she grows up. She's like her parents. Wants to learn new things, wants to help people around. She's an opposite to her sister, but she knows herself that she can be a rebel if she wants to be. She's shy with boys, and has a crush on the bad-boy Oliver Adams. Oliver who doesn't even notice her. her best friend is Laura Adams but she usually likes everyone.Advanced healing and causing calm/ease is fine.

Lily Evans
Lily is the rebel side of the twins. She loves to party and hang out with her friends. She doesn't understand why Amy is a bookworm. She tries to get her to come with her to parties, but in the end she never gets her to come. She likes bad boys, but something attracs her more in James Valenti. James is someone who doesn't follow rules, but still she wonders why she's attracted to him. She's best friends with Christina Guerin, because they're both the same; Rebel. Temporal Stasis, Telekinesis.

***Guerin***

Christina Guerin
She's a rebel. She doesn't seem like it and her parents don't know about her wild side. She goes to shcool, gets good grades, doesn't smoke at shcool or home. Doesn't drink...well. When weekend comes she's completely different. She smokes, drinks and even sometimes steals with her friends. She's best friends with Lily Evans, and she has a crush on Erik Whitman, the shy and lonely boy from his class. Typical alien powers, SP: Entrancing vocals (siren).

Tyler Guerin
He's the sweet and charming boy who loves sports. He's good in all kinds of sports and he's good at shcool too. He seems like a perfect, but on the inside his a rebel soul. He says he doesn't need anyone, but then again Sabrina Whitman gives his heart an extra beat when he sees her. His best friend is James Valenti, though sometimes he hates him aswell.

***Whitman***

Erik Whitman
Erik is neutral guy. He drinks sometimes, but he doesn't really care what he does. He's shy at school, he just does what he's told there. At free time he likes to track to Christina Guerin to see what she's doing. He's concerned about her, so he wants to keep an eye on her. Christina just doesn't see him. He's friends with no one, though Oliver Adams is trying to be friends with him. Typical Alien abilities, SP: Chameleonism.

Sabrina Whitman
Sabrina loves music like her father. She plays guitar and sings at the local bar in Karaoke. She's annoyed by Tyler Guerin and fights with him alot. She loves her brother and is with him most of the time at shcool. Otherwise she's a loner. She hates to admit it - but she has small feelings towars Tyler, but is unsure if the boy feels the same. She has a band that is currently all girls. She has the basic powers, empath(reverse empath), dreamwalk (still not trained)

***Valenti***

Marie Valenti
Maie is the same as his father is. Loyal and she also loves sports. Though she loves reading much too. She's always bad luck with boys, but she hasn't given up on Erik Whitman yet, oh no. She wants him and she will get him eventually - that's what she keeps telling to herself. She's friends with Lily Evans, though she's almost too rebel for her.

James Valenti
James is a complete opposite to his father - meaning his almost like her mother. He doesn't care about rules or being carefull with anything. Sometimes James hates his father for giving him too much rules to follow. He often wants to runaway from home. But his sister always stops him. He likes Lily Evans alot, and his best friends with Tyler Guerin, even if Tyler can be a complete idiot. basic powers, and Levitation/telekinesis/blasting (his strongest)

***Adams***

Laura Adams
Laura is a friendly girl next door, opposit to her brother. She knows basically everyone in town and is friends with many of them. She has a crush on Tyler Guerin, but she knows she's not the only one with that crush. She's best friends with Amy Evans and tries to convince her that Oliver isn't so perfect that Amy thinks he is. clairvoyant (can see the past surrounding an object she touches)

Oliver Adams
Oliver is the town's bad boy. He's a jock and he's a loner. He knows lot of girls are attracted to him because of the bad boy attitude. He often tries to get his sister into parties, but her sister is too shy and gentle to come with him anywhere. Oliver tried to be friendly to Erik Whitman, but Erik seems to avoid him alot. Creates and manipulates Fire (pyrokinetic)

Older children

Name: Andrew Evans
Bio: The oldest son of Max and Liz Evans. He comes back to Roswell for a longer vacation from shcool. He's always with Brad Guerin. He loves his parents and sisters, allthough Lily sometimes annoys him. Andrew is a caring person just like his father, even if sometimes Brad tries to get him into parties. healing self and others to a degree

Name: Brad Guerin
Bio: The oldest son of Michael and Maria Guerin. He is Andrew Evans's best friend and went to NYU with him. Brad is like a mix of both of his parents. He sometimes gets mad because of stupid things and sometimes he just wants to be somewhere else other than Roswell. That's why he went with Andrew. Brad came because of Andrew.

NAME:
Talan Williams

PERSONALITY:
Talan has a great personality. He's always nice to everyone, and he gets very protective of the people close to him. He can be serious when he needs to be, but he knows how to loosen up.

BACKGROUND:
Talan's been friends with Danni, Lia, and Jake since third grade. He was there when they first discovered they were different, and he accepted them, no questions asked. The four are almost inseperable, and when they decided to go to Roswell, NM, of course he came with. He doesn't have any powers because he is entirely human, but that doesn't make them treat him any differently. (Ends up interested in Marie)

Unknown to Cal Langely, one of his flings nearly twenty years ago, resulted in his lover becoming pregnant with not just one child, but three. Daniella (Danni), Talia (Lia), and Jacob (Jake) are those three children. Raised in secret by their mother who realized early that there was something different about them, they did well in life. Money was never an object, love was never lacking, but something inside them kept crying out for something that seemed to be missing. When they turned eighteen, their mother, laying on her death bed, informed them who their father was and that is how they now come to be in Roswell after having met Cal.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... /elli3.jpg Danniella- the first born of the triplets, she is the dark - haired, temperamental child. Protective, distanced, she doesn't trust anyone easily. However, having grown up with the mother she had, she has also come to accept that there are those that cross her path rather often surprise her. (She becomes interested in Andrew after a time.) Powers: Typical Alien, plus shifting, telepathy, and shield.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... an1301.jpg Talia - the last born triplet, she's a fiery red head with a temper to match. She is determined that she is going to find out more then what their father told them and she doesn't care about the risks involved. However, Daniella has always been the leader of the triplets and she respects her sister enough to bide her time, but while she's watching without revealing herself, there is someone that catches her eyes. (Brad) Powers: typical alien, sharing energy, hydrokinetic, and telepathic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... tone/2.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... tled11.jpg
Jacob - The middle child, he is light of hair and fair of skin. He is also rather quiet and often easily befriends people. He's the calmest member of his family, but beneath the calm is a rage that burns if someone he cares about is threatened. Despite his sisters' having interest in a couple of guy's, he is determined to make certain they don't get hurt, but in the process finds himself fighting with the fact that he is interested in a girl that is younger then he is by nearly 3 years (Laura) . Powers: typical alien, telepathic, conduit for energy, and a dreamwalker in the sense that he can actually alter people's dreams (and if he chooses, they'll remember).

Lia - Alyson Hannigan as suggested by Fehr's Bear
Danni - Ella Wilks
Jake - James Napier

Cast list

Adults:

Max - Magikhands
Liz - Storm (Temp)
Michael - Fehr's Bear
Maria - StormWolfstone
Alex - madroswellfan
Isabel - StormWolfstone
Kyle - Magikhands
Eileen - OnDragonflyWings
Tess - ~Ruby~
Marcus - madroswellfan

Children:
Amy - madroswellfan
Lily - ~Ruby~
Christina - Fehr's Bear
Tyler - Fehr's Bear
Erik - Magikhands
Sabrina - StormWolfstone
Marie - ~Ruby~
James - StormWolfstone
Laura - OnDragonflyWings
Oliver - Storm (TEMP)
Andrew - magikhands
Brad - Fehr's Bear

Lia- Storm
Danni - Storm
Jake - Storm
Talan - Fehr's Bear

It would be really great if you'd take 1 adult and one child (of course you can take more too)

Rules if joining this RP

1) Send a sample of writing to me, unless told otherwise.

2) Please post at least 3-4 paragraph's per character.

3) DO NOT Move other people's characters unless given permission by the player.

4) Do Not excessively add dialogue without permission either.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:12 am, edited 12 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Erik*

"Well, he's always hated spiders, but that won't exactly help you, what were you planning on doing?" Christina looks over to her brother.

Spiders...hmmm...that doesn't really help me...but that's a good thing to keep in mind.

"I'm not really sure." I say as we continue our way through the throng of teenagers. "Maybe I'll play the big bro card and see where it goes from there."

When we reached Sebrina and Tyler, I move next to my sister, letting go reluctantly of Christina's hand, and placing my body a little in front of hers. Despite both our parent's tallness, she is still shorter than I. I cross my arms and look at Tyler. Taking lessons on from my mother's Icy demeanor I've seen her use on her brother and Michael on occassion, I use it to mask any expression.

I feel Sabrina's protest immediately but sooth her with gentle words that only she can hear. Meanwhile I cock my brow at the one in front of me, the brother to my love. I watch amused as he straightens and doesn't seem to be intiminated by me.

"You hurt her....and you are mine." I say, my voice low but I know he hears me over the music and talking surrounding us. I also know that he heard my underlying threat.

ooc: Hope this is ok...my muse quit on me
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

"I'm not really sure. Maybe I'll play the big bro card and see where it goes from there." Erik says, as we walk over towards them.

When we reach Ty and Sabrina, Erik lets go of my hand, which, for a moment, feels cold. Then, he stands in front of his sister, crosses his arms, and stares down my brother in his best attempt to look threatening.

"You hurt her....and you are mine."

I decide to do a little protective sister bit as well, walking near Sabrina and whispering in her ear. "Break my brother's heart, I'll break you," I whisper, then add, a smile on my face. "Now that that's out of the way, let's let the boys have their moment, and congratulations." I really could hurt her if she hurt him, but I have the feeling I won't have to.

I walk back over and stand next to Ty, waiting for him to respond like I know he will.

Tyler

I watch as Erik and Christina come over towards us, hand in hand. He moves in front of Sabrina and stares at me in a threatening manner. "You hurt her....and you are mine.

"Understood," I say back in a low voice, before continuing. "And if you do anything to hurt Christina, I'll hurt you," I add, adopting a pose and glare of my own. That was something I'd adopted from Dad. A Guerin stare.

Christina whispers something in Sabrina's ear, and I strain to listen, but figure she'll tell me later anyway.

((that was a fine post. I know what you mean about the muse.))
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Erik*

"Understood," he says. "And if you do anything to hurt Christina, I'll hurt you." His face turns into a scowl I've seen too many times on his father's face. Yes, Tyler is definately his father's son.

I nod. "Glad to get that cleared up." I say before turning to my sister and...girlfriend? What a strange word to roll around in my head. I've dated a few girls but never anything that even made me want to keep them around. I guess I've always compared them to Christina and they never measured up.

"So..." I look around suddenly at a loss for words. I glance down at my hands but they are still normal and I can't help the sigh of relief.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

"Glad to get that cleared up." Eriks says, and I smile, knowing that Tyler and I will have a lot to talk about when we get home.

We stand there for a moment, in awkward silence, well, minus the music that is being played in the background.

"So..." Erik continues, then stops talking altogether. The standing around not talking is annoying, and we're at a party, shouldn't we be dancing?

"So, come on Erik, let's dance," I finish for him, smiling before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the crowd.

The band, still without Sabrina, is playing a fast paced song, and I place one hand around Erik's neck, leading him forward as I sway seductively, giving him my best 'come-hither' look. "It really isn't hard," I say, grinning at the look on his face. "You just can't think about it."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~AMY~~~~~
"But guys are assholes,"
He tells it like it is.
"I know how they... we think. And I may not act on those thoughts, but other guys do. A lot. What if they trick her or hurt her?"
I sigh.
"Oliver, don't worry. He can't do anything here. She's going to be fine. Trust me. She just needs time" I tell him.
He's worrying so much about Laura Im starting to wonder if he actually realises Im standing in front of him.
I mean Im very worried about Laura...but theres nothing we can do right now. And right now, she was in the best place she could be....dancing with someone else.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

REPOST

LILY

Wrapping my arms around James’s neck, I pull him as closer as humanly possible so that my breasts are flush against his chest and deepen the kiss, surrendering completely to the feelings that James is evoking in me.

How many times have I imagined James kissing me? Too many times to remember but never in my wildest (and they do get pretty wild sometimes) had I imagined that it would feel like this. My whole body is tingling with a burning heat. More. I need more of James. And I need a little bit of privacy.

“Maybe we should go somewhere else.” I murmur huskily, pressing soft butterfly kisses to his jaw.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

ooc: I'm kind of out of ideas. I want to put in a nice long post, but I can't think of anything.... :oops:
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

ooc: it's ok dear...I think we've all been like that lately :oops: Just to verify, all the teens are at the party, right?
Plus Storm has net back, and she's working on some posts, so that should help us along :wink:
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Danni~

Plans were made and agreed upon for us going to the party and I was aiming to have a blast. Literally. I informed the others that I’d meet them there. I was planning to ride my hog rather then ride with them. Besides, who knew whether or not I’d have the chance to go somewhere private when I was done at the party tonight?

It was a while before I arrived at the location, but when I did I couldn’t help but smile. Roswell had no idea what was going to be happening now. Hell, even my family wasn’t aware of the many plans I had. Dad and I had spoken privately and I had taken him up on a plan that he had worked out. One that I was certain the others wouldn’t approve of. Still, I had to be careful about how I did things as to keep the wrong sort of attention from coming out.

Looking around at that building being used for the party, I climbed off my motorcycle and slowly threaded my way around the many teens. Smirking, I listened as some of the guys made comments about my looks and felt one of them reach out and grope my backside. I drew in a deep breath and turned, reaching out quickly to grasp his wrist and bend it backward as I spoke coldly, “Did I ask for your hands on my ass?”

“N…no.” He stutters and I laugh as I release my grip and push him forward.

“Just remember that. No matter how hot you might think a woman is, they don’t all appreciate being manhandled.” I commented coldly as I walked away.

Through the telepathic link to the others, I can’t help but comment, Guy’s, fair warning… don’t try to be all macho protective… and sis… fair warning… there are the same types of jerks here as back home.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.