Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

Still wrapped in Erik's arms, I stay silent while our parents talk and talk. All of this is just so unreal. I mean, could we really be half alien? You only see that in the movies, until tonight I would have laughed and shipped my parents off to the mental institution if they told me. But now I'm hearing about how they were hunted by the FBI, and they couldn't tell anyone what was going on, and it's all so confusing.

When my dad speaks up about being able to help with James, I find the courage to talk again. I mean, I want to know if anyone's like me.

"Can anyone...like entrance people when they sing?" I manage to get out, my eyes shifting back and forth between the parents for some sign of recognition. Squeezing Erik's arms tighter, I wait for an answer. Maybe Erik and I have weird powers that our parents don't have or something.
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Sat May 06, 2006 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Tyler

As all the parents talk about their powers and when they were teenagers and everything, and all the kids chip in, I wonder if I even have powers. I mean, I didn't notice myself changing colors, or singing, or even moving stuff with my mind. Erik saved Sabrina tonight, not me. I mean, she was about to die and Erik held the stage together while I went up to get her. Grabbing someone isn't a talent, it's just the real response. If it had just been me and her, we both probably would have died.

What if I'm the only one? What if I'm different, and everyone else has these...special abilities, but I don't have anything?

"Mom...you and Mr. Whitman, you don't have any powers?"
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Brad

As Andrew introduces himself to the girls, throwing a smile at the blonde, I grin. That's more like the Andrew I know.

"I'm Candy and this is Debbie." The blonde one says, and Andrew follows it up with his usual polite attitude. "It's a pleasure to meet you Candy." Always the gentleman, that one. So, he obviously is more attracted to this Candy girl.

Not a problem, I'm not a big fan of blondes anyways. It's probably because of all the horror stories dad told me about mom when they were in high school. And that weird Courtney girl that was all freaky.

Turning to the brunette, Debbie, I throw my arm around her shoulder and smile. "So, do you ladies go to NYU?" I haven't seen either of them before, but it's a big campus so that's usual.

"Andrew and I, we're always looking for friends to hang out with on campus, you know, when the parties get boring. Right Andrew?" I ask, winking in his direction discreetly. He's probably not even having fun now, though I do notice that he's a little more relaxed.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Talan

As I'm staring at the floor, I feel her hand on my arm. “Talan… we’ve known each other for a very long time…” Looking up, I nod at her. So she was thinking what I was thinking. It's weird, this turn in our friendship. But there was always something about our friendship that could have been foreshadowing a change. “I know that no matter what, I don’t want to lose that.” And neither do I. But something has definitely changed.

“But I wanted that kiss, I have thought about kissing you often over the last few years and have wondered what it would be like, wondered if you would ever see me as more then a friend, more then your best-friends sister.”

Danni goes on, and I know that I've felt the same way a few times, but I never did anything about it because I figured Jake would be pissed. Not to mention, sometimes Danni scares the crap out of me, and I didn't know she had the same feelings back. I stare into her eyes, daring her to continue, and when she does, she looks even more surprised than I do.

“Talan… will you kiss me again only if you want to?”

"Danni..." I start, about to tell her I feel the same way, when I shake my head. I'd just be repeating what she said. Words aren't going to work in this situation. Leaning forward, I close the space between us, and let my lips find hers, answering both our questions about what we want right now.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

bump! :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: to make this easier since I have a bunch of catching up to do everywhere... I'm using all of my characters in one post here other then of course Dani... who I'll post for after this.

~Maria~

Everyone begins explaining their powers and I'm surprised when my husband offers to help James with his powers. It sounds to me as though somehow things were crossed when powers were spread out oddly. I would have expected the kids to get things similar to their own parents powers, but obviously that's not the situation at all.

"Can any of you change... well, you skin?" I hear Erik ask, "I mean, well..." He seems uncertain and a bit nervous and from the look I see on Sabrina's face as she reaches her hand out to hold his, I can see that she's probably hoping that he'll feel more comfortable. This is going a bit better then I had expected it to go. "My skin changes colors, like a chameleon, to what is around me. Also tonight I was able to hold the stage together while Tyler got Sabrina off."

"I think that's a new one to us." Max ends up replying and I catch myself shrugging even as I leaned into my husband. I'm proud of him. "We are really not sure exactly what kind of abilities regualar Antarians had since we know so little about the race. So maybe some of you will have powers that we don't."

"Can anyone...like entrance people when they sing?" I hear my daughter ask and turned to look at her in question as I shake my head. I hadn't heard of any of the others being able to do that.

"Maybe, it's like what Max said, sweetie. It could be that you have an ability known widely on Antar, but not here." I reply softly.

I see Eihleen move to stand by her husband and begin massaging his shoulders as she speaks, "Right. It's a large chance that your genetics have retained more of the Antarian alteration for powers. Whatever powers you have, I'm certain the others would still be able to help you train your powers to have more control."

"Mom...you and Mr. Whitman, you don't have any powers?" I hear my son ask and sigh. I had known that would be coming somehow.

Wiping again at my eyes, "No, Ty. Eihleen, Marcus, Alex and I don't have any powers. We were never healed." I give a wry smile as I turn to look at Michael a moment and then turn back. "There are times when I envy Liz and Kyle for having abilities, but then there are other times I'm glad I don't have them. Back when I was younger it was hard for me to have control over much of what I did and said enough, to have powers... well I don't think my control over them would have been possible."

Marcus spoke up then as he wrapped his arm around Tess' shoulders, "I know it doesn't seem like it, but we really do want to help you through this. I may not have powers, but there are some techniques that we've learned over the years that could help. We're sorry that you all felt like you had to go through this all alone. You were all very brave tonight. I... I wish we could have kept you from having to learn this way..."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

*~Danni~*

I wait, unable to believe that I've admitted what I have. What if this changes everything? What if things don't work out? What am I doing? Then, his voice sounds, "Danni..." He leans over and kisses me again, his lips gentle and tender against my own. Yes, this was what I'd wanted for a long time. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I draw him even closer. I'd thought about this often and here we were alone and actually kissing.

The heat that flares through my veins causes me to wonder just what it was I really felt. I'm not exactly a virgin so I can tell that the tightening in my body is something very natural and very filled with a certain need. I'd come to learn that intimacy should mean something but it doesn't always. What would he think if he knew that my last lover wasn't who I thought about in the midst of the act? How would he feel knowing that when I'd been having sex with someone else, I was picturing, dreaming, that it was Talan?

No, I won't tell him... at least not now. Maybe some other time. Instead, I focused on how much I was enjoying the kiss even as I deepened it, nibbling on his lower lip in between, our tongues sparring with each other.

Several long moments passed before I drew back and placed my head against his shoulders as I fought to catch my breath, turning to press my lips against his neck before whispering in his ear, "How far have your dreams gone, Talan? Is it possible they've gone as far as my own?" Then, feeling bold around him for the first time to actually say whatever comes to mind I can't help but add, "Want to show me how far they've gone?"
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Talan

At first I'm afraid that even in spite of what she's said, she's going to push me away. But then, when she wraps her arms around my ahoulders and closes any space between us, the fear is eradicated. Electricity courses through my body as we kiss, and I can't help but think of how many times I've thought about this actually happening. For the past couple of year's, I've woken from dreams involving Danni in some way, but I've never told anyone about them, considering the circumstances. I mean, she's only a year younger, but her best friend is my brother. It would look really bad if I told him that the girl I fantasized about was his sister. So I kept it all in. But now, us, alone together, and I don't want to keep anything in anymore.

For a few long moments we remain in the kiss, neither of us wanting to draw away from each other, until Danni moves to rest her head on my shoulder, pressing her lips against the side of my neck as she whispers in my ear. "How far have your dreams gone, Talan? Is it possible they've gone as far as my own?" she breathes, and shivers run down my spine at her tone. For a minute all I can think is something along the lines of 'is she psychic?' because that's how eery it is that she's mirroring my own thoughts. Then it's her words that get to me, that make me feel more attracted to her then I've ever felt. She's had dreams. About me. And I'm no amateur when it comes to relationships, but I always figured that she only thought of me as a brother. You don't fantasize about your brother.

"Want to show me how far they've gone?" As she whispers in my ear again, I’m interrupted from my thoughts. Danni’s always been a bold one, but this is different. This is…sexy. And I like the new Danni. Tilting her face up to mine, I lean back on the bed, pushing her down against the pillow as I reclaim her mouth with my own as I rest my hand upon her stomach. Then, I roll my weight onto my other arm so I can look down at her while I talk.

“You look so sexy right now,” I tell her, my voice at a whisper as I keep my eyes trained upon hers. “This…it’s, better than dreams. Because, you, I...this is real.” Right now, all of those dreams that I've kept locked inside are threatening to surface as I gaze down at her laying on the bed. It's all too much, that if we get started, I might not be able to stop.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Danni~

When Talan gently tilts my head so that I'm facing him and then leans back gently pushing me so that my head rests against the pillow. I can't help but smile the instant before his lips are once again on mind and his hand rests on my stomach. This, this is some idea of what I'd been waiting for. This is what I wanted.

As he shifts, he leans on one arm as he looks down at me, telling me, “You look so sexy right now,” I have to admit, I like hearing that, the tone in his voice along with his words pleased me and I smiled up at him. “This…it’s, better than dreams. Because, you, I...this is real.” He simply keeps looking at me and his eyes seem to be searching as I look back into his.

"Talan, let's make the dreams into our own reality. I want you, Talan. I want to feel everything with you." I breathe out, unable to keep from licking my lips and then nibbling on my lower one slightly. Would he think that I was wanting too much too fast? Would he feel like it's rushing? I know we aren't in a relationship... well officially, but we both admitted how we felt about each other and I just don't want to wait to know what it feels after spending so many years dreaming about him.

I lift a hand, letting it rest on his cheek as I look into his eyes, my thumb brushing over his lips. "I don't want to stop, but if you do... I'll understand."
A List of All My Fics

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Talan

"Talan, let's make the dreams into our own reality. I want you, Talan. I want to feel everything with you," Danni says, smiling up at me as she licks her lips and nibbles on them involuntarily. Her words are enough to set me on edge, and I can barely think let alone talk. How is it that I couldn't have realized how badly she wanted me, when I felt the same way?

She brushes one thumb across my face as I gaze down at her, and she continues, sounding slightly hesitant. "I don't want to stop, but if you do... I'll understand."

"Danni, nothing could make me stop right now," I tell her almost breathlessly, as I shift again, one leg resting on each side of hers. Leaning down once more, I kiss her neck, resting my lips on her pulse point briefly.

I know she says she wants this, but I can't help but feel hesitant still, and responsible, if I were to do something she would regret later, so I decide I'll take it slow, to be absolutely sure she knows what she wants. I'm the older one, and if I were to do anything at all that she looks back on as a bad decision, I'd be the one that her brother would feel murderous towards.